Be artsy chick interested into white man stuff like classical art,literature and rock psychedelic music

>be artsy chick interested into white man stuff like classical art,literature and rock psychedelic music
>go to university
>meet a white guy
>hang out with him
>develop healthy relationship
>BLM and SJW comes to college
>brainwashed to maintain degenerate culture of your herd for diversity and not betraying your gangsta roots
>break up with white guy
>get with nigg from movement who pumps and dumps you
>pregnant with twins
>can't finish college
>return to your shitty hood
>live off welfare
>lose will to achieve anything
>be desperate single mother
>turn to crack
>fall apart

Are you the white guy in this LARP?

There are no whites on pol.

Hey! That's like me but I married the white guy :)

damn what a waste
fuck niggers for ruining brown cute girls

Enjoy your stupid mulatto consumer spawn and getting kicked to the curb when he's bored of your shit.
Make sure you get dat child support gibs and DAT GOOD HAIR
YAAAAAAAS QUEEN

we've been together for 30 years, my children are in good professions and we're happy spending our retirement in good health.

What's the point of this made-up story OP?

>LARP

this kind of guy posts das rite white boi threads.

How is it working at subway?

black """women""" are terrible
why the fuck do you think we're so desperate for anything not black? black women are basically white men, based on how much test they have, i wouldn't touch one of those things with a yard stick.
Nobody would, ya dig? Ethiopian women being an exception, but they're not "real niggaz"

my gf is black and she stays away from black guys. she panics and escapes when we go to a bar or club and there are more than two black guys inside. the same when we travel with the s-bahn. i never asked why but i guess she has her reasons.

You can take the girl out of the jungle
BUT
You can't take the jungle out of the girl
Your gf is smart enough to know that she'll revert back to her jungle habits when around her own kind .
Kinda like when people get drunk and their old accents sneak out.

Looooool. Nigga U work @subway NIIIIIGGGGUUUHHHHH!!!!!’

AT LEAST 56%

nah theres 0% whites
but all the whites that claim to be are only 56% white

Good for you guys, assuming that's all true.

Lel
You work at Subway.

I'd like a foot long meatball sub with cheese, chop chop sandwich maker, time is money.

i want the works
with triple meat and cheese
meatball
extra olive oil
on a flatbread

This is the most obvious shill on earth, the point from this is that "BLM destroys blacks and is not a product of blacks" - ok now go shill somewhere else.

Some one HAS to make the sandwiches, and I'd rather have this nice Indian gentleman making it than a nigger. So.. I don't know where I'm going with this America but just be nice to him.

JEWISH SOROS LARP
DAVID BROCK IS A CHILD MOLESTER
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

No the indians skimp on the meat. Last time I was there I got an italian BMT which was so skimpy you could barely taste the meat. Also the bread is made of yoga mats