Jay-z should just stick to rapping about drugs and whores

WTF IS JAY-Z THINKING?

Why do black people hate Trump when he's never done anything wrong to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqScH2CfYTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tweet this back at him, and other celebs. TRUMP SPINNIN DAT FIRE

White woman belong to black men.

Jay Z is a shitty rapper anyways that only got rich because of white kids

youtu.be/RqScH2CfYTg

Oh shit!
FIYA!

Based Ted

Nigger throats belong inbetween white ropes

White people are gross.

Fucking disgusting.

Whites are mentally Ill..

Damn those people need to be lined up against the wall and shot to death.

yeah, sure, you can keep that one, Jamal. but you are aware that that evolution literally designed black women for you and that without white men, there won't be any more white women, right?

Niggers are animals who need their throats slit with a rusty serrated knife and their exposed windpipes stuffed down their mouths

kek, saved

Jayz is part of the entertainment culture where it is cool to be against trump. funny how trump was never considered racist or bad to blacks until he ran for president.

Don't save it, tweet it @ him

Jayz spends whole career rapping about drug dealing to get money now says money cant buy happiness further dis-incentivizing people from economic improvement

because niggers are stupid. don't you know this yet?

Done

calling trump racist is a tactic to keep minorities voting democrat and making them feel victimized

What about his National Black Marshall Plan?

why would someone take a photo with someone they think hates blacks

Are these all these guys actually friends and this political stuff is used to get people riled up?

>What about his National Black Marshall Plan?

Is that where he covers Eminem in shoe-polish and has him sing “Mammy”?

>Why do black people hate Trump when he's never done anything wrong to them?

Trump didn't exist in America until he ran for president, then he spontaneously shot out the ass of Satan as Hitler reborn, and hates blacks, becuase Hitler didn't even hate blacks considering he's only one who shook Owens hand during the Olympics.

It's amazing, it truly is, watching the left lie through their fucking teeth and then build entire political platforms on those lies.

Amazing beyond words.

I sure hope so. All black dudes fuck white women that we can spare ( you're only 13% of the population ).
Children are mixed.
Second generation does the same.
Children look white.
And then you fuckers are gone. And you're women are so repulsive, you actually did it to yourselves. Yea I'm fine with it. Plow white pussy. Go nuts.
At least my grandkids won't have to put up with any of you.

Why Asian are ass-lickers to white men? No wonder these fucking manlets let white man fuck them in the ass in their own land pretending to be ''ladyboys'' Che fought aginst Capitalism and Colonalism in Africa. STOP SHAMING HIM FAGGOOOT

Anyone that dares to speak against the Welfare becomes the enemy of the negro.

what did that crack peddling nigger say?

''If you don't like my lyrics, you can press fast forward'' Jay-Z

go fuck yourself daftmutt ignorant piece of big burger shit

LOL you niggers can keep the disgusting white trash coal burning fatties like the beast of burden in your pic, LMFAO enjoy

Holy fuck I've been there, amazing place in Las Vegas. Called the heart attack grill. If you don't finish your burger they paddle you lmao, American af