youtu.be/-QCLA2wKJ8A
>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country
archive.is/2Rvz0
archive.is/yeEj6
archive.is/fBs3c
archive.is/W6hj1
archive.is/cMOly
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/22/sanctuaries-cities-cooperate-after-sessions-threat/
archive.is/GAjjt
archive.is/gS436
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/crackdown-on-ms-13-gang-nets-more-than-200-arrests.html
archive.is/Cufej
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
youtube.com/watch?v=oiFuj1GYChI
justice.gov/news
ice.gov/news/overview
youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4&index=9&list=FL5muEZvUWE26hTo2iTrdhPA
youtube.com/watch?v=vSSSDh--qR4
twitter.com/search?q=jay-z eminem&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Selected News From @TheJusticeDept
>For Additional News - justice.gov/news
FRAUD
>Former Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
>Five Members of International Organized Criminal Enterprise Indicted in More Than $9.5 Million Counterfeit Documents Fraud Scheme
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit

IMMIGRATION
>Justice Department Demands Documents and Threatens to Subpoena 23 Jurisdictions As Part of 8 U.S.C. 1373 Compliance Review
>This also includes suing the STATES of California, Illinios, and Oregon.
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
>Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on National Security and Immigration Priorities of the Administration
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities

TERRORISM
>Ohio Man (muslim) Sentenced for Providing Material Support to Terrorists, Making False Statements to Authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities

PEDO AND HUMAN TRAFFCIKING ARRESTS
>Additional Members of Detroit-Based Gang “YNS” Charged with Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Trafficking Crack Cocaine
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
>Two Men Convicted of Engaging in Child Exploitation Conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
>Former Virginia Detective Sentenced to 23 Years in Prison for Sexually Exploiting Minors
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors

Nothing

WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE TRUMP DOES NOT UNDERSTAND DOES HE CARE ABOUT ME?

TRUMP SPITS FIRE AT JAY Z
INCOMING RAP BATTLE WHEN?????

Selected @ICEgov News
>For Additional News - ice.gov/news/overview
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
>ICE arrests 86 in North Texas and Oklahoma areas during 3-day operation targeting criminal aliens and immigration fugitives
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
>Wisconsin man sentenced to 21 years in federal prison to sex trafficking girls and young women
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women

NARCOTICS
>ICE HSI Columbus special agents featured in Showtime documentary series
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
>Last of 2 illegal aliens from Mexico sentenced to 12 years for trafficking cocaine, illegal re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
>ICE New York, NYPD dismantle major heroin, cocaine trafficking organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization

Deportations
>ICE removes fugitive alien wanted for human trafficking in El Salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
>ICE deports convicted Colombian drug kingpin wanted in his home country
>(this cunt stayed in the US for at least 20 years yet i have to wait for a fucking greencard lottery)
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country

AWOO in His name!

hyper-individualism is how our culture got subverted
>you aren't allowed to have a heritage or culture
>But it is okay! you are a unique snowflake!
>You are a two-spirit transracial atheio-buddhist furry!
>You are so unique!
>You are such an individual!
>Never feel horizontal linkages to your fellow man
>Never feel anything for your countrymen, your neighbors, or even your family
>Because we are all just people!
>yay individualism!

this is the origin of the modern political use of the word "snowflake" and why it is part of millennial SJW bullshit.
Snowflake/hyper-individualism is the biggest "Divide and conquer" tactic they have. You can't get any more divided that that.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

REAL THREAD HERE

EVERYONE MOVE HERE ASAP!!!!

>There's pathetic roasties here jealous of Ivanka, Hope, Melania, Taylor, Sarah, and Momiji

MRGA!

Any criticism of Jeff Session's unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption is invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Jeff Sessions' utterly. piss. poor. performance has done to the Trump Administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or, better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Jeff Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

Can you tell me is federal law enforced

Ivanka is the real First Lady.

Sessions without a single attorney after purging Obama admin fifth columnists in April 2017
archive.is/2Rvz0

Trump Era at DoJ
archive.is/yeEj6

4 charged in leaking crackdown
archive.is/fBs3c

Sessions DoJ to reopen Senator Bob Menendez Corruption Case
archive.is/W6hj1

Supporters and Critics Agree, Sessions Among Most Effective Cabinet Members
archive.is/cMOly

Sanctuary Cities cooperate after Sessions threatens to withhold grant funding
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/22/sanctuaries-cities-cooperate-after-sessions-threat/

Sessions DoJ considers criminal charges for sanctuary city mayors
archive.is/GAjjt

DEA Crackdown bags senior MS13 Leader, 16 others
archive.is/gS436

Crackdown on MS-13 Gang Nets More than 200 Arrests
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/crackdown-on-ms-13-gang-nets-more-than-200-arrests.html

Former Civil Rights Division Head Vanita Gupta calls DOJ's Harvard Probe "Unprecedented"
archive.is/Cufej

There's a lot of Obongo-era bullshit to undo, and much of it (like purging Obongist attorneys) had to be done before an investigation could even begin

Shills are pushing for sessions to be removed because he's been an effective prosecutor in the past, pro-trump from the start, and he's going to be no different now.
People constantly bitch about sessions "not doing anything" but it takes years for major political scandals to be investigated and it's not as if top security investigations are ever advertised.

If you see somebody slagging off sessions it's because he's getting close, our enemies don't quite realise how close, but they know he's there. somewhere.
Think about it.
If Sessions was that shit why would they cry about removing him? There are some people who simply have no memory of an AG who wasn't a grandstanding clown like Holder or Lynch, so they see Sessions not making a constant ass of himself and think that means he's doing nothing.

AWOO! THANKS FOR BAKING!

any good animus airing this season?
Im only watching basilisk for the trainwrek right now

He doesn't even know you

SHOTS FIRED

>youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
Please, watch this, ignore "religious shit" if you want.

AWOOO

Jesus Christ

I trimmed the yellow shows so I'm only watching 17 of these now.

Even judge was shitting on him last night for doing nothing

Ignore the title, it was meant to troll.

He's done 4

dem tiddies

>guy who posted Alpha Legion

I love Gun Mommy

>no hiss

the "remake" of Devilman is pretty good

What is it?

> IF YOU DON'T FAP AND BLOW YOUR LOAD TO THIS VIDEO YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL AND HAVE NO SOUL
Enough said!
youtube.com/watch?v=oiFuj1GYChI

Punished Eminem. Trump was right to not punch down.

savage

I thought Sup Forums was the only place to get the humor that is THIS subtle

But holy fuck normies know M&M got burned.
The humiliation he must be feeling has to be unbearable

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

how do you find the time to watch and keep track of all those different shows? Genuinely curious

>fucked up the Clinton investigation so bad that he got off
>relevant

Drinking water in a tin can.

read it, faggot
>justice.gov/news
>ice.gov/news/overview

Ayyo hol up. I wuz Alpharius.

What's wrong Little Marco?

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4&index=9&list=FL5muEZvUWE26hTo2iTrdhPA

GO BACK HOME TO MOMMY'S SPAGHETTI MARSHALL

I love how the media is trying to twist this like Trumps a racist because he only responded to Jay-Z and now Eminem, and not that Em's a washout that's not even on the same level as Jay-Z right now and doesn't deserve a response from Trump.

Plus, Eminem was dissing Trump. Jay-Z was just uninformed about the facts

>Punished Eminem. Trump was right to not punch down.
I am disappoint because I'm smack in the middle of the generation that first got exposed to trolling via Eminen "real slim shady".
That "My name is" song is nothing short of genius, he slaughtered every sacred cow there was back then, taking no prisoners. Who would say he would become the poster boy of everything good and pure, making duets with Elton fucking John and trying to get Trump's attention by being a liblib

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
Watch this, Portumoor, give opinion afterwards.

Not so fast goyim! Super Jew Lawyer Professor has something to say about that!
youtube.com/watch?v=vSSSDh--qR4

Could be worse

Yuru Camp, Ryuuou no Oshigoto, and Darling in the Franxx are bretty gud.

the left relies on total human ignorance. Those people would likely be accepted on merit if they were capable of starting companies.

17 shows translates to about 8 hours a week. Two of which are short form (>watching BOTH versions of PTE) so it's even less than that.

I dont know what you mean because, as is posted here every single day thousand and thousands of timed with tons of detail and evidence, he is doing a great deal. The amount of stuff he is doing is historically large in scope.

kek, screaming IMPEACH for over a year and a thing trump said last week is now what he should be IMPEACHed for

He embarked in a redemption ark of sorts staying out of this generation "gang of eight" and preemptively fired his chief of staff to kill a nascent "me too" in its crib.

Remember that phase of his where he talked about marching on Washington to stop the Iraq war and how the government was corrupt? Fucking hilarious. Sup Forums is more Slim Shady than he's been for over a decade.

How could you not be jealous?

Weren't the Mongols and or Timur Lame suppose to be ruling over the area during that time?
Good Lord in Heaven. That's primo retardation.

Why no love for Sora Yori?

I believe ignoring him was a good choice because of his profilic nature. Trump ignoring you has a lot of unspoken weight.

Lil' Marco is such an ambitious little RINO cuck. The best positioned of them all for the cucking to Hispanics that the Republicans had planned. Didn't quite turn out like he thought it would.

That's a good camera angle.

What could you possibly mean user

>#PleaseClap

I wonder how all this strikes the ear of your average coon.

They already don't like Trump and they really don't want to work so having low black unemployment I can't imagine they care too much about.

What does this look like to them?
Trump just shitting on Jay-Z?

Where do we go to talk to the average sub-90 IQ concrete jungle chimp?

Jesus christ user, 3 hours. I'm already tipsy, will queue it and watch it in (let me see) 3 weeks, roundtrip in my daily commute and in loco customer on site visitations.
Given that it is you it's worthy tho, it is in my youtube "watchlist" now

I remember it very well. He built his brand, but never grew it.

Jay-Z is the alpha of the hip hop world. Married what was considered the top of the chain (Beyonce); built an empire for himself of brands; continued to do rap in his spare time. Eminem was a chump that could never see past his "ill rhymes" to be edgy.

WILL

Watch it, and if you ever need to leave, I will build you a house and give you 200 hectares over here in Brazil.

cont.
and the democrat "alternative" is to randomly guess who to take from the least likely places and not even from likely places.

Could they be any more transparent in their intent to just bring in low IQ democrats?

im hurtin

># please clap

twitter.com/search?q=jay-z eminem&src=typd

Lefties accusing Eminem of avoiding criticism because of his white privilege

seems like Trump rules over two globes and not one

i-is she here?
how does she know this humor?

>What does this look like to them? Trump just shitting on Jay-Z?
Yes. The prevailing thought among democratic black voters is that Obama is responsible for our economic boom right now, and Trump is just trying to take credit for it

How well could I live off of $4000 USD a month in your country?

>people actually believe that Alpha Legion are traitors
>even their number XX = double cross

>Remember that phase of his where he talked about marching on Washington to stop the Iraq war and how the government was corrupt?
Yeah, he sucked then too. But when they made him censor his lyrics when he rapped
> Raping lesbians while they're screaming, 'Let's just be friends'.
Then he had some "edge". Too bad he sold his soul

/k/ truly is a magical place

A M P L E

Nigger we've been leaking for two years now fucking Wendy's has our memes

EAT YOUR OWN.

Hahaha just when Eminem thought it couldn't get any worse.

Yes

that should be made an honorary battle flag of the United States at this point

I'm enjoying a lot of shows this season, those are just my top 3 at the moment. Antarctica girls is good too.

4000 U$D = 12,600 R$, I don't know, that depends on how you use that money.

D-Dana? Y-you here? If so, post guns! Flesh and Metal!

>Y'all act like you've never seen a white person before
versus
>FACE IT HE RAYCISS