What happens here pol?

I've just learned my job is moving me to Indiana. How fucked am I? Is it better or worse than my precious Kansas?

oh, and Go K-State!

What area in Indiana?

Jeffersonville????

Corn fields and farms
Indianapolis is shit
Gary is shit
Chicago run-off is a major problem

Otherwise it's comfy
Great rent too
I rent a 3 bedroom with a roomate for like $400 a month in a gated community

I'm from the opposite end of the state. You basically live in the South. The northern half of IN is very Yank/Rust Belt culture and the southern half is the South. You'll find lots of hunting, confederate flags (even though IN was not in the confederacy lel), comfy forests, and typical underlying racism that makes Indiana a pretty based place to live. Enjoy the lax gun laws.

Sounds Comfy as fucc

Indiana is fucking awesome. Northern Indiana kinda sucks because of all of the niggers, and stay away from the containment cities. But Southern Indiana is comfy as fuck.

INDIANA IS THE BEST STATE IN THE COUNTRY

What place in the US has the highest concentration of Cenfederate flags?

Indiana is fantastic.

>IU is a great university without the pretension of OSU or Michigan.
>Indianapolis is very clean and nice mostly, with some amazing monuments.
>The Indy 500 speedway is a cool place to visit
>Weather is nice and balanced.

It's definitely the best state in the midwest.

Even the capitol is and awesome place to visit.

Probably Alabama. That's just my guess.

Would it be better to live in Southern IN or across the River in Louisville KY?

south carolina no question

PA I reckon

My vote is Alabama. It is absolutely the biggest shithole in the United States. It somehow manages to be the poorest state with the highest rates of obesity and still have a "food shortage." The people there are so fucking dumb, unskilled, and unemployed that the only thing they have to be proud of is their great-great-great-grandpa who whipped some niggers a long time ago.

>roomate
Lel

Georgia, especially the northern portions or the southern portions of it. Avoid Atlanta.

Atlanta is nigger central.

Floyd knobs IN.

Harrison or Floyd county

Southern IN for sure. Louisville is Niggerville.

Across the Ohio River from Louisville Kentucky. Enjoy the Spook crime. Watch Live PD

You were already fucked in Kansas so you probably won't feel the difference.

I just got back from IN from PA originally and I'm never leaving PA again.... I live in upstate PA and that's where I'm going to die.

Fort Wayne is great but fuck ever other place in that state..

>Fort Wayne is great
Lol, no, it's not. You visited the absolutely shittiest half of the state.

Ohio is better

This. 614 master race

Most of the state is nice.
Indianapolis is shit, West side is Little Mexico
Gary is mini-Detroit
Everywhere else its pretty much corn, (((soy))) beans (pic related) and some subdivisions, if you liked Kansas you'll be ok
t. Hoosier 317 is superior to all others

I lived ther since i was a child. It was amazing, illinois is liberal hell. Ive been preached to about actual communism nonstop. Go to coney island in fort wayne its been around since 1914 and my family has been going there for 4 generations

Wow thats where i was born, it was amazing. Yeah this one downtown neighborhood by the greenway bike trail is full of niggers but for the most part its almost exclusively white

ITs pretty white. OBongo did his best to bus in shit skins from mexico and syria but still pretty white.

honeslty hate obama so fucking much .

Oh shit, stay out of gary. Its the nigger capital of indiana. Its one big hood that reaches deep into illinois too. The air stinks because of all the chemical factories and im sure your kids would grow up deformed.

>Corn
>Basketball not nigger ball
>Christianity
>White people

>Fort Wayne is great but fuck ever other place in that state.
Hey pennfag, how bout you go out in the garage, turn the car on, and breath in some of that rich exhaust, you fucking fairy faggot

I live in Carmel. It's the nicest, whitest, suburban place to live.
Indiana is very conservative and very white outside of, like, 3 cities. Everything is cheap here, and it takes literally NOTHING to get a great job. (((amazon))) is thinking of having their headquarters here.
I'd go as far to say Indiana is the most southern non-southern state in the US. And with not even a quarter as many niggers as the south :^)

Holy shit. Our family friend owns that restaurant. The one that isn't downtown.

I live in illinois. Are there ay good paying unskilled labor jobs there? Illinois is hell, the lkberals, the taxes and the real estate prices are unbearable

Indiana definitely inferior to Kansas but could be worse(FL, NV, PA, WI)

Oh nice. We go to the downtown one. Theyre the best hotdogs on the planet. Theyre a bit small but i just buy like 8. Where do you sauce the dogs and chili from?

Most southern union state would be WV but IN prob 2nd

Lol no. Alabama is a liberal shithole.

Wrong Alabama is fantastic you Cali faggot

You can literally get any state employed job with a high school degree, and they will pay for your college education while you work.
I work at the department of health as a paralegal in training while they pay for my IUPUI education because I couldn't afford it.

>Carmel
Youre one of (((them)))
> Indiana is the most southern non-southern state in the US
Its partially a result of an influx of southerners coming here, guess they like it

You realize govt work makes you about 1/20 of a notch better than welfare nigger right?

I've been wanting to ask this. Has anyone's community been pushing propoganda like this?

Thats where the (((duesenberg))) museum is located

No, but the closest college campus is an IVY tech in a strip mall. She wouldn't be well received

>Indiana

Constant smog (both from within state and Ohio) and large swath of black people living in abject poverty (see Gary, Indiana).

>carmel
>90% white rich suburb
>(((them)))
>in indiana
perhaps youve spent too much time on here you paranoid tard

Garfield was created in indiana btw

Yes, but it doesn't work. I went to the University of Indianapolis for a few years. They had a presentation on white privilege there once and it got fucked with and protested so much that the kikes running it had to run out the back door and flee. And that was on a college campus in the middle of our most liberal city.

Unironically my grandfather's house in North Carolina. He's got at least 20, probably more.

>t. Torontonian faggot

I'm from IN you stupid fucking hick. That doesn't change the fact that Alabama is a shithole. That isn't even an opinion, it is a fact. Go ahead and look up crime rates, poverty rates, unemployment, and IQ statistics for the US. Alabama is almost as bad as Haiti.

Carmel is a richer part of the Indianapolis suburbs. So yes them
I enjoyed watching Ben Davis run over you in football a few years ago, was funny

There is no smog anywhere in this state except for Gary. Shut the fuck up you fucking leaf.

>niggerball
>not watching hockey
and you're trying to convince me you're white

Depends on where in Kansas you hail from.

Georgia

Gary is the biggest ghetto ive seen in my life. It extends well into illinois for hours. It took like 6 hours to cross to reach summer camp one year. And god it smelled! What the hell do they make there that stinks so damn bad!?

Newburgh Indiana is as comfy as a river town can get come visit us op

>Newburgh New York is as comfy as a river town can get come visit us op

Yes. Around here's there's some group bumping elbows with local democrats and colleges trying to get more liberals to run for any small govt. position open. Also, (((Indivisible)))

>Hockey
>Occurring regularly at a high school level in Indiana
I can watch football and basketball, Hendricks county doesnt have hockey, neither does Ben Davis I dont think
And the Danville, New Winchester, Triwest area is white AF, so dont pretend Im a nig

grew up in Fishers (suburb outside Indianapolis). don't know much about the southern part of the state - only that it's generally more rural and "southernish" than the rest of the state. the weather is really nice in the spring/fall and the winters aren't so bad compared to the rest of the state. also, Louisville is secretly a really nice place to be. crime isn't that bad compared to most Midwestern cities, it isn't too expensive, and there's stuff to do. i've been a few times and have always been impressed by how it feels more like a large town than a small city yet still has a lot to offer

You're basically in Kentucky. Get to like Louisville

K-Stater here. It’s worse than Kansas. Indiana is a fucking dump

Its a decent town. Youre across the river from Louisville. Schimpf's confectionary is pretty good if you like various types of candy (red hots are 10/10)

Delete your life

Gary resident here, stay out of here and NW Indiana in general, it looks like that future scene from the first terminator where everything is destroyed, seriously google it. Move further south of Indiana if possible, beautiful farms and nice people.

Thats actually pretty accurate

Im a hoosier born and raised in Jeffersonville. It is a suburb to Louisville, KY, but somewhat different being in the state of Indiana.

Indiana has a reputation of some of the most dick-headed cops in the country, try not to piss them off and you will be fine.

If you are going to live in Jeffersonville, go out toward Charlestown, but I would advise you to live in Memphis or Henryville IN mainly 95-98% white in those 2 towns, that is in the same county (Clark.) Cost of living is cheap, low crime for the most part. People are nice, but a lot of them are dim.

Decent nightlife in Louisville, you have the Derby which is a huge party time for the month of April, humid summers, can vary from mild to heavy snow, winters. The weather changes on a dime here.

>Indianapolis is shit
That's a bit harsh BUT yes we do have a lot of dangerous niggers and alien communities of beaners and the roads are in poor condition (extremely bad at the moment) and we have that kind of awful red state SJW who virtue signals extra strongly. And these people associate with rich smuggy Jews and crypto Jews. I work at an Indianapolis institution and the work culture is aggressively on message PC thought policing. Loads of freemason shit around too. In fact, now that I come to think of it, shit is probably a fair description. Damn.

Big cities attract liberals like flies to shit. I dont know why. Its like that in even the deepest red states

Indy 500, basketball, and Mike Pence. That's about it

>(((amazon))) is thinking of having their headquarters here.
This would be the death knell to your state, and especially the city that's chosen to host them. The tech eunuchs and a whole assortment of soyim always follow these major tech companies wherever they go, bringing along with them higher costs of living, traffic congestion, corner stores selling nonsensical shit, and libshit politics. The only thing going for Indiana is that it may not be considered hip enough for this type of person to want to move to, so Amazon may pass on it.

574 here. We were once the meth producing capital of America, if you're into that kind of thing.

born and raised in hobart, gary is a shit hole unlike anyother

Missisippi as it has the most rural and suburban retard-like name.

Stop telling people about Indiana. Fuck off were full

the thing about Indy is that it's very very segregated. there are very specific parts of town for the criminal blacks and immigrant serf class to live in, and if you stay out of those parts of town the rest of the city isn't THAT bad. the violence is somewhat controlled in the largely white parts

Alabama is the best state in the whole country can't wait to move out of Southern Illinois/Indiana

Oh like you potato niggers have anything to brag about.

I grew up there on a farm.

It's okay. Lot's of Germanic religious cults in NE Indiana... Apostolic, Amish, Mennonite...

The base White population has a lot of Anglo and Scot. Indiana was Virginia territory at one point and the first people who homesteaded were from Virginia.

I prefer Oklahoma, but am still partial to Indiana.

I know can't wait to move out of meth country in indiana

People in Indiana are retarded also a large amount of y'all are on meth

i've lived in both states. alot of amish in IN. Gary, IN is niggers. cig prices about the same as KS --- IL/MI/OH prices are higher.

oh, and Rock Chalk...!

Yes, where I live is safe enough. But the white areas have their issues. The southside has a real problem with hard drugs, for example. And the northside is full of SJW cucks and smug rich Democrat voting faggots. Being a Trump supporter has strained my friendships with some people. And don't even get me started on the yuppies and out of staters who condescend to come here to work for Lilly or the hospitals and pay $2000/mo to rent an apartment downtown.

currently at k-state... sorry but indianapolis is fucking shit compared to manhattan. well, it's bigger so there will be more business opportunities, but there are nogs aplenty and you have to go to the gentrified parts to find while people.

Even in the last 10 years the number of section 8 neighborhoods has skyrocketed. Small starter homes that used to be owned by whites are being trashed by the nogs as rentals.

Hope you're moving cuz of a job, I'm not moving out of MHK

yeah southside is white trash. northside is still real nice though. i think you have to go to carmel or fishers to find the nice, middle-class/upper-middle-class conservative whites.

what part of town are you at, by the way? i lived in fishers all my life until last year. went to IUPUI

It’s based and developed. It almost seems like the rust belt skipped Indiana. Also, we don’t like fags. I love it. Anyone repping Hendricks County?

The content generation algorithm this thread is a result of is stale and needs tweaking. This is a little too obvious, feels fake. But cool idea and nice try!

It’s here. Anybody at least close? I’ve never found a fellow Hendricks County user.

>we don't like fags
>anime post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here user. Nice place

Northside too. You shouldn't call the southsiders white trash though. That is kikery. Remember you aren't allowed to say "black trash" or "Mexican trash" in polite society. But white trash is fine. That should tell you something. Their communities have been hammered by treacherous government policies and disloyal corporations. Just like a lot of other blue collar US communities. And then a lot of drugs showed up... and demoralized people are susceptible to that. Real damage has been done. Hopefully in the surging Trump economy things will get better.

What town? I’m about to move to Brownsburg from Lizton. Don’t worry I’m not gonna ask for a meet up. I just want to know that someone in my county is based as I am.

You new here or something?

Indianapolis is nice for a biggish city. Our nogs are effectively quarantined.

Danville. Love the town but we're starting to get people from Indy moving in. And theyre trying to gentrify stuff around the square