Conservatives BTFO

Conservatives BTFO

We will put this program in schools. We will make it mandatory like we made vaccines and psychiatry. Your children will hate you and detest your racist backwards ways. Your children will support immigration and free thought. Get ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii-linked-to-mental-illness-schizophrenia/
time.com/8293/its-true-liberals-like-cats-more-than-conservatives-do/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121206203240.htm
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

Lol to be a leftist you literally turn off parts of brain.

We can make a liberals with ice knife and hammer.

Doesn't this mean conservatives could find a way to increase faith and to make people less accepting of immigrants?

So basically a confirmation of what we knew all along

Fedora tipping refugee welcomers are brain damaged

/thread

so what your saying is that the only way to accept leftist points of view is to fuck with the brain?
huh.

>shutting down your brain to retard-level makes you like immigrants

REALLY tickled my chakra

kekkk

Can any treatment make me MORE likely to believe in god? I just want to be happy

spbp

SAVAGE

>you literally need to disable parts of your brain to be leftist

Magnets, how do they work?

>Your children will support immigration and free thought.
Only after you put the mind controlling magnets on their heads. Right? Do you fucks even listen to yourselves? LMFAO!

>disabling parts of the brain turns you into a leftist

You don't say...

fuck good one also OP is a faggot who sucks Pineapple gender dick

Since when is psychiatry mandatory in school you half a retard?

what if you already don't belive in god?

Pray. Just do it. Believe or don't but pray occasionally just to see if it works. Do it for awhile. In nothing changes, honestly? Then you can make fun of us Christians some more. You win either way.

People who live farther North tend to be more Atheist. Think Iceland, Canada, Scandinavia and Russia. Could polar magnetism be causing Atheism?

>Actual brainwashing changes minds....

Who would have thought.

Yet, we dont use magnets to make decisions, we use our brains filled with information and a knowledge of our own needs. Can a magnet make a rational decision?

Then whats the point of using them to warp peoples brains, unless it's to brainwash people to act counter their natures and own ideas.

>brainwashing makes you a leftist. . .

>you must submit to brain damage goy!
almondsactivated.png

Alternate headline
>Belief in a higher power is hardwired into the human brain.

> By shutting down the threat-processing center of the brain...

Oh, so all you have to do to create leftists is take away peoples desire for self-preservation? Well, that explains everything, doesn't it.

Magnets now!

Why the fuck can scientists find this shit, yet still can't figure out what part of the brain to use magnets on to make women horny?

Disabling parts of the brain can remove your ability to understand language, sense of smell, ability to recognize faces, etc.

>tfw brother got this procedure
>he no longer mopes around the house or stays in bed depressed for days at a time
>but now he's a literal marxist faggot who dresses himself in fotm tumblr fandoms and responds "Lol don't think about it" whenever anybody wants to discuss politics or the future of technology

Deactivate your brain
Become a Liberal today

>threat-processing
Holy shit. Epiphany lads. Humans are hardwired to react to noise. The constant assault of noise in the city causes the city-dwellers to have to tamp down the threat-processing in their brains in order to cope with living there. Their attitudes about politics are a consequence of that.

spbp

I think you might be on to something. And this reaction causes them to relax around blacks

> By shutting down the threat-processing centre of the brain

HAHA OH MAN.

The fastest evolving, most important organ is the brain.

In the days of anatomically modern H. sapiens, ~225,000 years ago, the most important brain region for survival and proliferation is the threat detection mechanism.

In contemporary society, the least important brain region for survival and proliferation is the threat detection mechanism. The most important region for survival and proliferation is now the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, responsible for emotional reasoning, empathy, social decision-making (BEING AGREEABLE TO WOMEN).

LEFTISM IS AN EVOLUTIONARY ADAPTIVE NEUROPATHOLOGY

When you have to genuinely lobotomize people to adopt your ideology, you know there's something inherently wrong with it.
Or you would, if you weren't a brainlet leftist lol

What about Iceland and then? They are the most Atheist country in the world and they have a quiet country.

shut down threat detection parts of the brain amd you will be unablr to detect threats. genius.

also, tacitly acknowledging immigration is a threat while trying to use that very evidence as proof of immigration being only a boon is the most fucking talmudic shit ever.

it is called alcohol. we already discovered it.

Just amplify the part of your brain that causes hope and BAM instant religious nutjob.

>u w0t m8?
You didn't read our posts well enough before making a reply to them, user.

Nice so I can look forward to my next cellphone upgrade turning me into a pussy libtard. Can’t wait.

sage

It's r/K selection theory in action

The proliferation of abundant resources alleviated competition, so now the races that breed like rabbits are proliferating while the K-selected humans aren't.

This will continue until we hit resource scarcity again (if ever) or we actively stop r-selection. If we hit resource scarcity again, there will be mass die-offs of r-selected humans and K-selected will take over again.

Will it also disable the brain parts that facilitate the Protestant hard work ethic?

Also
>pagan as fuck
>"Atheist" country
shiggy

A fine jest good sir.

All this says is atheists are brain damaged.

I've seen shit before about how conservative brains have more active amygdalas, aka "threat detection centers". Leftists always try to spin this as "lol you dumb conservatives are just AFRAID of things you pussies!" When in reality it means being able to, well, detect threats and avoid dangerous situations.

Your threat detection center should be firing off when you see an open cage with a lion inside. Not being able to detect a threat means walking up to dangerous situations like that and getting mauled/eaten.

Let's end mental retardation. Let's end leftism.

Are these magnets by any chance hidden inside i-phones?

Open mind and study of classical literature. Origen and Theophilius for Christianity. Learn a new art form that actually creates something physical. This helps align your brain with the creative/generative aspects of life. You can see/touch your progress. Reaffirmation that -you- created something improves the connection that things can be created in a world filled with philosophies focused on destruction. Good luck.

>religious nutjob for having hope
>communist
No food, no hope. Communism.

It's easy to break things, but difficult to put them back in order.

This thread is giving me deja vu

>Your children will support immigration and free thought.
>turning parts of your brain off to make your support free thought
really makes me think

That's because it's not the first time it's been posted.

They are everywhere user.
Tv's, air conditioners, Water heaters, Fridges, Vacuums, Cell Phones, Digital cameras, Washer and dryers, PCs, ipods, vehicles, elevators, bar codes scanners

Tech companies are full of liberals...I always thought it was because they hired liberals. Maybe they hire everyone, and the magnets are destroying their brains.

Hahaha you think scientists making people dumber to believe in your suicidal ideology somehow makes it right? Hahahaha jesus christ your cuck shills are pathetic!!

Someone post the screen cap from the earlier thread. The reply was much better. Although, OP can't seem to help getting himself BTFO. Maybe he likes the pain?

The emotion of hope is the actual root of religious thought user the christfags who seem oblivious to logic feel a higher level of hope than me thats why Im atheist because I barely feel hope compared to most christians.

there's nothing more frustrating than an affliction that prevents you from recognizing the problem as being one

this. its already such chaos in cities that you have to turn your brain off to everything happening or youll go into sensory overload.

imagine being in the cities walking past a crowd of whooping monkey niggers, you would generally ignore it becuase theres already so much else going on around you it would seem inconsequential.

now imagine being out in the peaceful countryside and walking past a crowd of whooping monkey niggers. youd probably keep one hand over your gun the whole time in case you had to dispatch some africans to the promised land.

>Leftists want to end all hope
Yeah, that sounds about right.

>if we physically manipulate conservatives' brains, we can be a one party state

Is this real or is this a troll? Unironically confused

So being a leftist means parts of your brain is disabled. This explains a lot.

Unfortunately true

>Support free thought by disabling parts of the brain therefore killing off thoughts you don't like

Are you actually retarded?

Nah, it's just southern people got their brains baked and have hallucinations of talking bushes and shit. People at the north enjoy cool head and know that no god could have created such a miserable weather.

I bet they also fear racist less after all you are just shutting down the threat center of the brain. Wouldn't that be funny people would stop fearing "Nazis" with this treatment.

Finally, proof that you have to have brain damage to be pro-migrant and an/or an athiest!

And they are bragging about it
Also SAGE

Im not a communist faggot I just really like the look of this flag.

Increase pregnancies and women will immediatelt say fuck immigration.

>imagine being in the cities walking past a crowd of whooping monkey niggers, you would generally ignore it becuase theres already so much else going on around you it would seem inconsequential.
No you wouldnt, niggers are obviously loud compared to everything else happening around you, its even been discovered that white people subconsiously see niggers as dangerous and go into a defensive mode when they see their face.

Interdasting..

>Brain damage makes you liberal

Well, imagine a boot is their motto.

>Im not a communist faggot I just really like the look of this flag.
That makes you a communist flaggot, then.

So Magneto is the ultimate Jewish shill?

I am pretty sure he was a mega-jew in movies

Spbp
Good job user

sage

Want based intelligent kids, simply turn your home into a Faraday cage. And limit cellular usage to a minimum.

TRUTHICS

> Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can change attitudes to immigrants
Yes, disabling the parts involved with danger-recognition and predictive abilities based on memory analysis would have that effect.

White people live farther North. White people have higher IQs. High IQ is correlated with atheism.

Solved.

They are also disabled if you see god

in another news, disabling the hands can stop grabbing and disabling the mouth can stop eating

>disabling parts of the brain
>conservatives BTFO

Wouldn't this mean liberals are disabled or have impaired brain functionality?

a normal person would be concerned, yes
but that's precisely the problem here

>tfw Toxoplasmosa Gondii increases risk taking behavior
is this study the missing link?

100% irrefutable scientific proof atheists have brain damage.
SCIENCE!
LOGIC!
MANY SUCH CASES.

>literally disabling parts of the brain
>free thought
hmmm.....

ha
HAAAAAA
cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii-linked-to-mental-illness-schizophrenia/
AAAHAHAAAA
time.com/8293/its-true-liberals-like-cats-more-than-conservatives-do/
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAAA
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121206203240.htm
PUT IT ALL TOGETHER AND WHATEVER YA GEEET
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html