en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Handley
exhentai.org/g/140877/0d1397fc58/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HjASLvD6Q
exhentai.org/g/838795/73c980c61f/
exhentai.org/s/f54f82915a/811592-339
exhentai.org/s/4eec87f13d/956254-325
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does she have a dick?

I'll allow some teen characters depending on how their physical development is portrayed. If she looks way too young, I don't bother. I'm not much for lolis in other words.

I haven't watched enough loli anime to be an aficionado but god damn do I love them.

Nice eyebrows.

Read the manga. More than eyebrows.

>2017
>haven't converted to pedo masterrace

I am indeed a loli enthusiast

Pic related its literally me

I'd like to think so.

No, I like ojou-samas with breasts more

Ojou-sama's without breasts are the best.

nice desu ne

nhentai.net/g/90942/
nhentai.net/g/150807/

>you'll never be greeted by a literal loli deity

>A loli deity will never have a crush on you and add -n to the end of your name. And even bathe you when you are paralyzed. Or hold your hand while running errands.

Why do threads get deleted? A lot of what is posted is based on anime and or Manga. Even eromanga is still manga (hell it even has manga in the name) and doujins are usually parodies based on anime or manga. Rules don't specify that posting has to be based off of Official manga. Even the Rules mention that live action can be discussed as long as it's based off on anime or manga which sets precedent that works based on anime and manga can be discussed. As long as the images posted still fall within the rules of a blue board and nothing explicit is posted (such as genitals or depiction of penetration) it is technically not breaking any rules.

When the political spectrum swings back around in America and lolis are banned, what do?

Or worse....Japan succumbs to Western bullshit around 2020 Olympics. What do then?

Ro-Kyu-Bu! lovers and loli lovers rejoice. Tenshi no 3p is coming soon. Soon...

Anyone who isnt' doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Yes I am. I want to give them hugs and headpats, but not too many. I heard that some of them were going around trying to get Onii-chans into cars tempting them with beer and rock CDs. Is that true? It sounds far fetched, no?

Which loli is the most genki in all of anime?

Akari from Tsukimisou no Akari

Lewd 2D lolis have been illegal in America since 2003.

Gonna need a piece of law literature that states that. I know that one retarded article from that gaming website people like to reference, but as far as I can recall the Supreme Court ruled drawings as fine.

People also like to bring up one guy's specific case. He ended up getting jailed, but that was because he also had 3DPD on his computer.

>pledged for the KnJ Kickstarter
>finally day of delivery arrives
>happily bring box into bedroom to unbox everything
>cut open the top
>out pops an FBI agent
>"we got you now, scum"
>looks around room and sees my Non Non Biyori poster
>"on second thought, you good nigga"
>leaves house

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1466ANo he didn't. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Handley

I think there was an update to the map with the 50 states showing which was okay and not okay. Legal in my state, so that's all I care about

>lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value

Imagine sitting in a courtroom with a judge pondering over whether that loli doujin has some "creative value". Russia, if you read this, nuke us. Get it over with.

It'll be decided by a jury of your peers i.e. a bunch of American normalfags i.e. you're going to prison.

In that one dude's case it was decided by the judge. Guy got arrested for one comic. I'm sure the feds would love my Pixiv favorites, wrongthink all over the place.

Gonna be interesting in 2020 when 999 more Stacey Dooley's are looking to lay down some good ol imperialism on problematic Asian society

Does the clock on the left count?

more of a loli hobbyist

This stuff makes you forget how creepy you look to adults when you're near their kids

Yes but I only like them in a platonic way

It's mostly one particular mod.

no i´m the strongest lolicon

Kill yourself, fucking fake lolicon.

Leopard, age nine (9).

What is the best part of a loli and why is it the cunny?

Tighter than a vise, smoother than lube.

It becomes entirely infuriating when you consider most of the people judging your fate likely lost their virginity in their teen years, as it seems most modern people do, and therefore technically engaged in real life underaged sex acts but got off the hook because of age. Then they grow older and try to throw you in jail for fapping to drawings.
Hypocrisy, I say. That's exactly what it is.

i want to play with a loli

Imagine your cock being the meat in a cunny sandwich between these two. How long would you last?

Not long enough, sadly.

Reverse image gave me nothing . Is there a kind user that can tell me the source?

What's with this loli? She didn't like bowling? Bowling is more fun than it looks.

gengorou

Worked for me senpai. Just open the image on a new tab and copy/paste the url on the iqdb site and select saucenao.

Thanks user

Man, when's the last time I went bowling?
I wish I had someone to bowl with.

Im an Idiot then , My bad.

How to you get a loli to eat her vegetables?

Force them when they're sleeping, it's the only way, or you can use it to blackmail some others loli.

Of course.

I can't honestly believe I only recently found out that Senke Kagero had another tank:

exhentai.org/g/140877/0d1397fc58/

Needless to say I fapped many times back to back to it.

Is it "lolli," as in "lolli-pop," or "low-lee?"

It's loli as you hear it in your chinese cartoons.

No, I don't find children attractive.

I rarely watch ones that mention lolis, as I read more manga in general.
But it's "low-lee," right?

What are you a faggot?

As long as you realize your attractions are wrong and you seek help then I won't judge you

I don't really understand spoken English so I can't say, but I guess youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HjASLvD6Q could help you, he says lolicon, you just take off the -con.

In Lolita it's said like "lollipop", but japs say it like "row-ree"

>but japs say it like "row-ree"
No. Nips say it like "raw-ree" too.

It's definitely ロリ

>ntrshit
That book never happened as far as I'm concerned.

So does anyone have any stuff involving podgy lolis, for some reason recently I have become increasingly attracted to lolis that have podgy tummys.

Soon.

atte7kusa
Any plans for the new Neko Pantsu Garupan doujin?

>Loli tongue
The most underrated thing on the planet.

God I love those type of tongue, not a fan of oppai loli though.

I love oppai lolis!

Lolicon is the opiate of the masses.

Why wait for that when you could have this instead:

exhentai.org/g/838795/73c980c61f/

>implying I haven't read this one already

Why settle for that when you can have akaname gyaru delivery girls?

exhentai.org/s/f54f82915a/811592-339

Kannafags are cancer.

No plan yet. I'm still trying to decide what I which doujin I want to work on next after finishing that Towako chapter.
Don't worry, they're not that disgustingly big.
exhentai.org/s/4eec87f13d/956254-325

If you have a list of doujins that you want to work on, maybe do a strawpoll to help decide?

Aye, guess I'll do that again once I'm done. Should be tomorrow.

Their previous works were really good, so i hope you pick this one too.

No I'm a Loliconnoisseur

Only cute little girls like myself are allowed to post on Sup Forums, silly. To be a real lover of lolis, one must be a loli, no?

>not being a Lolimancer

Thanks for all your work, Stalker.
Loli x Loli is purest form of love.

There are better things.

Kindergarten uniforms and squid bellies?

Why is she so smug? Kindergarten uniforms are so cute, especially the hat.

If you're a lolimancer does that mean you can make me a cute girl?

Is this canon?

If you mean do I want to bend one over every piece of furniture in the house and spank them, then yes.

Yes.

You can even get your very own Onii-chan.

No, silly. I want to be the little girl