Erdogan to attack US TROOPS

WW3 when?
>Erdogan warned late Friday that he’s ready to risk a confrontation with the U.S. over the operation,

Previous bread

Reeee!!!!

wh*Te subhumans need to stay out of Syria unless they want to get BTFO again

Pic related is TURK accomplishment while wh*Te subhumans were still swinging on trees

Mountainroach commies BTFO

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

First for sand niggers BTFO.
GOD doesn't like pedophile worshipers.

WW3 - nah, they're out of NATO after first attack attempt, then it's roast Turkey time.

>Yfw Germony sides with Turks due to internal pressure

King nigger is gone, get over it you stupid nigger.

Turkey unironically superpower when

(((US))) Troops

>nig...

>mfw get to fuck up Roaches *and* Krauts

Roaches are on our side in this timeline. Israel is FUCKED.

No nigger.

we're going to BLACKED.com wh*Tes and Amerimutts

Turkroaches are going to learn how little they matter very soon.

Pretty convinced all of this PKK stuff is just CIA trying to cut down a promising nation that won't move in lockstep with us + Israel + Saudis

"hey wh*Te subhuman, have you prepped your wife for me yet?"

Please let this be the beginning of retaking Constantinople.

Fuck Israel and fuck your fake news

Trump is 4D Chessing Israel so hard right now.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

come at me wh*Te boy

I am only a conduit!

sshhh silence is gold my dear guandalupe smith

*smacks lips*

Turkey has been playing both sides of this for the last five years. Them attacking US troops is the only logical conclusion.

Their attacks on Russian aircraft ensure they will find no friends there. So, unlike Syria they literally have no big friends to hide behind.

If Turkey does this (and they probably will because Erdogan is functionally retarded) they will be BTFO in no time.

They have NO friends.

>year 2050
>wh*Tes only exists in history books

can I get this with Hillary's face instead of Obama's? it'd be an absolutely perfect response for all those "she won" bait threads.

T.n*Ggers

We russians want so much ww3, we need to finish what we started. We must nuke germans.

>wh*Te

I get what you're doing, but I don't quite understand why the capital T?

Lit pic

Russia must be backing them, Putin is some player, peeling away a most useful ally.

Roids doesn't make them man you stupid coon.

To be alive when the Turkroach, having elected a full-blown retard who has alienated everyone around them attacks US military personnel is truly a gift.

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that Allah made black men strong.

Do it. The few hundred troops there could take out his whole nation.

americucks BTFO by KARA BOGA

Russia wouldn't be backing this, the last thing Russia wants is Erdogan LARPing that he's a sultan in the Ottoman empire fucking around in Syria.

>the mutt cries in frustration

I see its Chinese owner tattooed his name on his property; very thoughtful of that Chinaman.

> "the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians"

Lay off the kool-aid and chicken, Tyrone.

Armageddon does start on the border between Syria and Israel. That's what the word 'Armageddon' means, "the battle Of Megiddo". It's the high ground, a small mountain between the two countries.
Apocalypse has never been so close.
If you didn't know that, well you can't unknow it now

>Nigger delusions

But doesn't that mean he'll be attacking all of NATO? He can't be that dumb can he? He's in NATO. Does he think Russia will come to his aid?

a shame he survived. smokers are the worst. ignorant obnoxious egoistic fucktards. should all die immediately, cancer is way too slow

The absolute state of burgers

>Dutch men revealed as world's tallest. When it comes to height, Dutch men and Latvian women tower over all other nationalities, a study reveals. The average Dutchman is now 183cm (6ft) tall, while the average Latvian woman reaches 170cm (5ft 7in).

Kys inferior nigger.

THIS.

This. What a fucking dumb potato nigger. Putin knows how fucking retarded this larping roach tyrant is. He is well aware that all he wants is muh Ottoman empire back. Never happening.

Are you the turk who spams those turk cock superiority threads late at night?

lmao, niggers are by default mutts.
>25% Arabian
>25% Congolese
>25% Anglo
>25% SE Asian
100% degenerate

>BLACK
>inferior
hahaha dream on wh*toid subhuman

it probably is, also what idiot wrote hes going to attack us troops thats misleading

**preps wife**

Any allies it has, are likely allies of the US ya retard

You look like stupid apes.

> Whites enslaved that

You mad, nigger?

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

How dare you speak, you disgusting sperm cocktail of 60 peoples. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, jewish semen smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Amerimutt. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back into the mutthole you came out of, you literal mongrel.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Israel and suck some Jewish cocks, as is in the Amerimutt's nature. It would still be the only sex you ever had. Give Schlomo and Benjamin a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Amerimutt obsession with wh*Teness is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Amerimutts have made to the medical field. The MUH WH*TENESS sentiment in the average Amerimutt dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your fat oily fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you less mutt. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of PURE European heritage.

You Amerimutt.

You make Brazil look like a epitome of racial purity.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Amerimutt, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Amerimutt ever satisfied a non Jew.

Die, Amerimutt. No one would miss you. Except for Brazilians, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Best part of this is the Turks and Kurds are both armed by the U.S.

ZioCons going full retard.

A nice payday for for the MIC playing all sides I suppose though.

Kurds refused to let Syrian army protect them so now they will get BTFO by the Turks.

>wh*Tes get BLACKED by that

Someone figured out how to resize images I see.

and you are stupid apes

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

T. Subhuman who lives in the white mans country because his "people" are so obviously inferior to everyone else

Niggers aren't Turkish you stupid nigger

>My shitskin ass is on FIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEE

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see angels smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in jannah, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

But Putin visited Turkey this September and sold them S-400 the same month. Relations are pretty much renormalized

>this dirty pale monkey seriouly responded to me
eehhh disgusting

You gotta admit that was a pretty impressive post.

Do you actually think that blabbering goblin on the right is human?

Turks are niggers but they're not Sub-Saharan Africans. They're just Subhumans. Plain and simple.

Chinese webms are the best.

>be muslim
>kill 150 frenchshits
>"we will kill you !!!"
>nothing happens
>run truck over 80 frenchshit
>"we are gonna remove kebab!! deus le vult!!!"
>nothing happens
>belgian blasts
>"t-that does it!! CRUSADES NOW!!"
>nothing happens
>another truck run over 12 germshit
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! FUCKING MUDSLIMES!!! WE GONNA REMOVE KEBAB!! YOU SEE!!"
>nothing happens
>bus drives over 4 britshit
>nothing happens
>blasts in russia
>now you are fucked !!!! le based putin le saviour of le white race will glass all sandniggers!!! just wait!!!
>nothing happens
>blasts in manchester
>"m-maybe t-this will redpill the normies!!! p-please??"
>nothing happens
>another truck ran over 7 britcunts
>...
>A van ran over 13 moorrapebabies/cracker tourists and wounded 100
>I....

What's up bitchass crackers? Are you afraid? Are you losing the race war? I thought we were supposed to lose the race war and you were supposed to hang us from the trees tehe ;^)

Real life doesn't work like that

We will establish new Islamic countries in Europe and genocide whites.

Fug shit got real.

hmmm

Eh, it will only alienate Turkroachtopia within NATO even more.

Actions have consequences.

>Do you actually think that blabbering goblin on the left is human?
ftfy

So has erdogan forgoten that turkey already has a shitload of american nukes inside his country?
They dont even need to fire them anymore, just let them ignite in the silo.

this fag control both sides

this is the most retarded fight I have ever seen

what does that has anything to do with bl*ck or wh*te supremacy? i dont understand

>Israel
>God-Tier

Sage

>Israel
>God tier

Posts picture of a Dindu larping as a Turk who are subhumans to begin with anyway. Along with a recycled stock "we wuz kangz" nig nog copypasta.

bonus

They just want no one around so they can perform a mass execution on the Kurds, and then in the years following have their Eurocucks make it illegal to say that Turkey ever killed anyone.

Fuck the Turks.

DO IT YOU MUSLIM PIECE OF SHIT

BEEN FUCKING WAITING ALL YEAR

DO ITTTTT

>No u

Based Erdogan.

USA ultimately has much more economy leverage with China. China will likely take the waiting and see approach while continuing development of One Belt One Road.

Also it will be absolutely unacceptable if Trump withdrew support from Ukraine while attempting to sideline into Syria. Trump will be lambasted into oblivion by a unified Republican Party.

It will be a all or nothing situation. If Turkey takes Syria while Russia is still supporting Assad then it is very likely Russia (or Belarus) will invade Ukraine.

The fire rises.