Fellow Germans, how can we stop the anti semitism crisis in Germany?

Merkel said that schools, which already teach about the country’s Nazi past, need to work harder at that, especially so immigrant students from Arab countries will not “exercise anti-Semitism.”

She called it “incomprehensible and a disgrace that since 2015 no Jewish institution can exist without police security —whether it is a school, a kindergarten, or a synagogue.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY
youtube.com/watch?v=5bYMAgM42pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a probem that she created.

What crisis? XD
If Muslims realy like to kill Jews.... Go ahead!

no jews = no antisemitism

fucking duh

If Merkel's plan succeeds and Germany becomes majority muslim, at least the Jews are gonna get it.

>need to work harder at that
Kek, they're gonna make it 66 gorillion jews now? Merkel, the good goy, is a disgrace.

You don't

Antisemitism is always "rising" to these people, year in year out, everywhere, and it's always something to be warned about

That being said, when you bring in over a million Muslims in 2 years, don't be shocked when antisemitism actually does rise...

tpbp

Simple: Gas the kikes

>That being said, when you bring in over a million Muslims in 2 years, don't be shocked when antisemitism actually does rise...
That's the only thing right with them. Too bad it's because of the Israeli's beef with their subhuman brethren, rather than the real problem the jews represent.

"Teach" is a euphemism for "forcibly indoctrinate under threat of imprisonment" I assume?

The level of mental gymnastics needed to reason with this level of insanity.

>import hordes of mudslimes
>surprised when anti semitism rises

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart

If jews can't defend themself, then they have no right to exists.
Sad that our governments made me to despise them and not the jews themself.

what if they just went to a jewish country?

Forgot that I used a meme flag

>since 2015 no Jewish institution can exist without police security

Why does the traitor whore Merkel provide that police security only for the (((chosen people)))?
And now wants a Don't Insult the Jews Stasi Commissar?

When I lived in Germany I remember one time there was some Jewish holiday, the police were guarding the Jewish cemetery.

>Hey, let's invite the mortal enemies of the Jews into Germany!
>Why is there so much anti-semitism?

Jews imported them, because so they can talk about themself and cry about 'dindu nuffin' again.

they will blame white german for sure

They're not even trying to make coherent statements anymore
They just don't fucking care anymore, it would be funny if I wasn't stuck here for some more years.

You and the Soviets took our best scientists, sorry, this country is full of retards

Burn the jew on the stake and let all the white wamen dance around it on the Walpurgisnacht.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY

Yep, too bad that won't do shit to stop the mudslimes. I'm friends with pretty secular Muslims and even they admit they secretly hate jews once they find out you don't like jews. The FOB Muslims in Europe probably hate them even more.

>Get BTFO for persecuting Jews.
>Import millions of brown people who hate Jews to do it for you
>If anyone complains, call them racist

4D fucking chess, my friend

Read about Jew holidays. Semites derive all of their identity from long-remembered grudges culminating in empathy-free slaughter and laughing at the misfortunes of others. Telling Muslims to not hate Jews because Hitler failed to kill them as thoroughly as Muhammad purifying Yathrib is nothing other than ignorance.

how can anyone even be this fucking stupid

>We need better indoctrination and propaganda
Shes was a commie, what do you expect.

>What is safe harbour Israel

Only a German would elect this POS! You Germans are so fucked up! How could you do this to your children? They will curse your memory. All white Christian people curse you now! We will he forced to clean this mess up in 10 years. At least your Mooslim ass kissing has them grouped up in one spot. Makes it easier. in a war with any Christian country they would target Germans then the Mooslims. Hanns Moohammy. Man, I dislike you German cowards.

Not available in the US.

anti-semitism commissioner sounds like a good name for a cabinet position

this can go 1 of 2 ways and both of them are fun. have fun krauts.

Notice how the Jews are getting protection.

But the goyim who get bombed, raped and murdered in their own countries? No, they don't deserve shit.

Till the flame more you wretched bitch. Our time draws near.

>meanwhile alter whole population's DNA and give away the right to vote to degenerate Arabs

Even if it is still better than niggers, you are still a retard

Your problem is Islam not your German coward population. Shut up Hans und gibt Mir ein Bier.

Why the fuck are Youtube videos still region-locked?

Let the mutt ladies dance then and Tay Tay can make a song about it instead of partying with niggers.

Just use a proxy my dear.

happened in France where majority of kikes fuck off to the stolen land they call home. Muslims do truly hate the kikes

>bring muslims in with jewish approval
>muslims attack natives and a few jews
>"it's a disgrace for us natives that jews are thereated in our country"

They would need to relinquish control over certain institutions. Guys like soros need to chill out and stop with things like BLM and OWS.

Of course they are selfish. They will never do this. Therefore history shall repeat itself.

Last time we went to war our enemies used psychological warfare which leads to a mass psychosis that still affects us to this day and continuous anti-native propaganda for decades in order to make sure we don't pose a threat to anyone.
Why couldn't you just nuke us and lobotomize that Japs instead.

Ein Bier, bitte!
youtube.com/watch?v=5bYMAgM42pM
You will never be this german.

I'm continually confused as to why this dumb bitch is still occupying space above ground.

She did it.
It was a blatantly obvious outcome.
Fucking mental old bitch. She needs psychiatric help.

>how can we stop the anti semitism crisis in Germany?

Kick them out. Problem solved.

She imported believers of a religion that calls for the killing of Jews. It's her fault. Retarded fat fuck scumbag.

>This is by design
>Israel sends the migrants, to increase antisemitism
>make the jews move to the promised land
>need more manpower for their psychopathic greater Israel project
And yes, they do not care if Europe becomes muslim majority, they believe they will still be save... bribery, blackmail, Samson option and such

>was

shes is still alive

umm

a new germany comprised of jew hating muslims with german weaponry and tech
I sense something beautiful coming
I can almost smell the burning kikes

Like the Jews dont love having guns guarding them.

Reminding them of their uniqueness, solidifing their allegiance to the tribe, reminding them of the constant danger that is the Goy, a constant holocaust memorial.

>import rape gangs
>give them everyone else’s money just because
>give protected status to everyone except your own citizens
It’s hard to understand why this could possibly have any negative consequences. One thing I am certain of is that everything will be blamed on those existing citizens because they’re all racists. They’ve been racists the entire time that’s why there hasn’t been any problems until recently. Makes sense. Well done Merkel.

Wow, talk about stereotyping, Merkel.