OYYYY VEEYYYYY BAD GOYS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SHOAH RIGHT NOW

>OYYYY VEEYYYYY BAD GOYS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SHOAH RIGHT NOW
What's up with Poland right now? Are they swallowing the redpill or trying to shit on Germany some more?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/amid-growing-outrage-polish-president-promises-to-review-holocaust-bill/
youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=b2MCo2f0Z10
youtube.com/watch?v=MhzeRKskw4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

timesofisrael.com/amid-growing-outrage-polish-president-promises-to-review-holocaust-bill/

>swallowing the redpill
>trying to shit on Germany
why is there an OR in between those and not an AND

KURWA DUDO!

I'm sure this is totally unrelated to Poland wanting gibs from WWII

YFW you realize Poland must have proof in their communist archives that the 6 million is a lie created by the Soviets and echoed by the Allies to psychologically enslave Germany but still propagates it because they mistakenly think Germany is more dangerous than ZOG.

>Amid growing outrage.
Notice how they ignore the non-stop support of the people and only focus on the small minority of Jews who are harping about it?

God I hate the Jewish press. Lying cocksuckers.

OY VEY DON'T READ THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

This bill is stupid and pointless as any bill regulating speech because it allows for wide interpretations

Even here anyone who isn't completely retarded does not believe the '6 million' and know it's used to exploit us. But no one talks about it in public since you can face up to 5 years in prison, for even doubting the 'official statistics'.

Why not convince jews that if they pressure Germoney for paying Poland WWII gorillions in reparations we could let them in on the eurosheckels shower?

Germany loses and everyone else wins

If he does it, he will lose elections. He already lost some part of the conservative electorate.

Good luck trying to convince jews to give our money YOU and not THEM
They'd just take the money and slander you some more

>If he does it, he will lose elections
KEK. Because some retarded bill is very important to people. Not everybody is a maniac like you Pszemek

But oy vey there's that barn where 1600 poor jews were locked in and burned alive. Sure, the story was that the jews in the town had helped the soviets to round up and murder all town leaders
Sure the story is that when the germans came 3 were executed, thrown into a barn and burned
And sure, when the excavation began there were 3 skulls with bullet holes in them and nothing else
But that was all shut down because it was an antisemitic excavation!

It's afraid because now the jewish lugenpresse can't make shit up in Polish media without being penalized for it.
Duda will shit himself and bend over before tomorrows supper and Kinga will be forced to marry a jew.

>He already lost some part of the conservative electorate.
He will win them back by promising to ban all abortions and building another, even bigger temple of divine providence. Also maybe a three stories high cross to memorate saint martyr Lech of Smolensk.

Every Holocaust story is some variation on the game of telephone, where there is a thing that happened but by the time the tenth Jew is telling the story it has turned into a ridiculous exaggerated cartoon. Either that or Jews accusing Gentiles of crimes committed by Jews, like Katyn.

>Saint martyr Lech of Smolensk
top kek but you will burn in hell.

Yeah it's so unimportant that it has been a major news in all of the media and has sprouted a response from all of the top government officials. All of the current PiS electorate is very sensitive on the matter of Polish-Jewish relations and this will not go unnoticed.

Well, at least i will be in good company.

Sensitive in what way? Are the majority aware of the JQ or do they have the typical "evangelical" approach to the chosen people?

oy vey, i lost 528 members of my family in the holocaust and so did my brother! i have this poorly done tattoo on my arm, that's all the proof you need!

They do what clergy says. And clergy says what vatican says. And vatican says that jews are G_d's Choosen people and they are so superior in every way that according to pope they don't even need to become christians to be saved.
Also take refugees you racists.

>we dindu nuffin

I was gased three times! My grandpa died in holocaust when he was four years old! My mother has scars from treblinka bear pit!

wonder how the Czechs will take this, they're supposed to be the biggest Israeli dick riders in the EU but they're also buddy-buddy with the whole V4 thing

Sometimes I wish Hitler never died :^(

Not many people will vote because of some history related bill

And what non-clergy do say? Pray to trees like Slavs? Worship your skin colour? How are non-clergy any alternative to clergy?

Why would he loose elections?

Bad Goys:
youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4

Really made me think

Kukiz will rip and tear left and right

All Europeans are responsible for the Holocaust.

jews are european, they sing in eurovision

Sure. You Germans didn't began killing your own dissident Nazis in 1934 segregating and assaulting Jews in 1935, sterilizing black kids in the Rhineland in 1937, massacring Jews in 1938 and you definitely didn't exterminate Jews, right?

Yeah, everyone hated jews.

I'm sorry are you mentally retarded? The Fascists took power through force and terror in Italy and Germany during peacetime, the communists had a revolution during a war? We aren't even talking about the Holocaust, how are you going to compare the Soviet government with the fascist governments?

You're an ignoramus. Poles killed Jews after the war.

But he didn't die. He lives on in each and every one of us.
In Hitler's time, he was merely a great leader of a single nation and most were simply happy with his guidance
In our time we have a legion that is understanding him to a degree that will ensure our victory.
Having been lied to our entire lives, we have sought and now found, and we are young enough to infiltrate the systems and levers of power. We all all recognize when one of our numbers has gained the power, we will all support him with passion and we will all know what we need to do.
Furthermore, unlike the kikes, who must control everything to ensure no truth is allowed and shut down all debate. We need only to do what we all know is obvious and it will be wildly popular to a degree that will make our Martyr smile down on us.

>.

Sure, maniac. Kristallnacht never happened. The Jews had an army and a state, you're right.

The Turks are European too.

Just because a majority believes something doesn't mean they're right.

Surely for no reason whatsoever. No one has ever had any reason to hate Jews, they have just been scapegoats and sinchickens. Totally not a field of thorns, or tares or bad figs.

like roflocaust

I thought burgers liked democracy.

and they definitely dont invent Polish Death Camps to shame us into submission ad kalergi plan execution

They are East Euros meaning lower cuck behavior than West so they are less controlled by empathy. The average pole sees this holocaust whining as annoying.

>'personal memories'
In other words stories that can't be fact checked?

>YFW you realize Poland must have proof in their communist archives that the 6 million is a lie created by the Soviets and echoed by the Allies
Are you a fucking moron?

7 mln Poles died in WW2 - Most of them perished under holocaust

>(((Herschel Feibel Grunszpan))) was a Polish-Jewish refugee, born in Germany. His assassination of the German diplomat Ernst vom Rath on 7 November 1938 in Paris resulted in Kristallnacht

Oy vey the kikes never did anything to deserve anything, they are all innocent

>Polish-Jewish refugee, born in Germany
original 56%

Oy vey it's 7 million now? Shlomo hadn't informed me or else I would have been pushing that number sooner!!

POLES NOT JEWS
STOP STEALING DEATH TOLL

sometimes kikes are just stupid
because of that whole jewish ((((protest)))) and their impertinance literally millions of Poles are getting crash course redpilling on kikes

Because 99% of poland is rigfhtful German clay and you have to pay a 100 trillion Euros in rent.

I said it in other threads: Poland will cave in eventually. Poland is too dependant on the USA and AIPAC has too much influence in the USA.
Welcome to the reap and sow club for the eating Jewish Effendis.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU GOY MY SHEKELS ARE TOO LOUD!!!

fixed

Both uncalled for and edgy

literally one week ago Poland was ((((republic of friends)))) and ((((Polin)))), now we can clearly see how much value jewish words have

Kekkles me sheckels

you stupid krauts are literally controlled by US, they have military bases on your territory just to keep you in line and cuck you

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend do you need some help navigating the boards?

Hitler didnu nuffin. He didn't massacre his own Nazis in 1934 because they were more moderate on the Jewish question. Nazis also didn't execute Dolfuss of Austria or attack Spain in 1937.

Hahahaha. No, you must pay Poland.

If someone bullies you or annoys you, you can't shoot them. Nazis really are autistic.

>t. faggot that believes the holohoax happened

>be nazis, hate the jews decide they are an enemy of the Reich
>Arrest them
>meticulously catalog name and family
>tattoo them
>exchange their worthless ghetto clothes/shoes
>fit them in prisoner uniforms
>build and staff larger facilities for holding them
>build them near rail roads to facilitate a manufacturing operation using them as labor
> and on and on and on

Or
>Be Nazis
>overun a weak Poland and entirely supplant the weak govt
>realize that catholic priests have great sway over religious population
>realize religion is stronger than polish nationalism
>execute 6000 polish priests in the front of their church.
>no more religious driven nationalism

Makes my ganglia twitch

(((They))) are in good hands

This is what they do.
There are 1000s of these "Groups" and at the head of all those groups is a Jew.
Whether that is Antifa, Bamf, some feminist org. Etc.
Once you anger the Jew, they use these small groups to spam outrage at the designed target.
Something the chans did back in the day, but not so much anymore.

The made up German Death Camps converted to Polish Death Camps?
What kind of Jewish sorcery is this?!

But we are wealthy and you are just as controlled by the kikes as we are, plus that you are shit tier idiots being still poor as fucks.
You fucks will soon be forced to give back all our lands plus a lot more of that to us.

>The made up German Death Camps converted to Polish Death Camps?
>What kind of Jewish sorcery is this?!
Profitable, goy, profitable!
(Made in pooland®©™)

>But we are wealthy and you are just as controlled by the kikes as we are, plus that you are shit tier idiots being still poor as fucks.
>You fucks will soon be forced to give back all our lands plus a lot more of that to us.
Make sure, you exterminate polak vermin better this time round, ok Hans?

>158339269
>158339146
>158338699
Oho, would you just look at that
the scott has arrived

You're retarded. They only used Jewish men as labor, the women and children were killed immediately.

Also, Belzec, Sobidor and Treblinka weren't camps, they were killing sites you ignorant, ignorant fool.

The 1938 Pogrom in Germany was also not "labor."

Nice source

>we are wealthy
Bullshit. In absolut numbers we maybe, but in relative Germans are below the EU standard. since the cost of living keeps on rising while the income stays the same

youtube.com/watch?v=b2MCo2f0Z10

The neoshoah approaches.

Reminder that “based Poland” is a meme.

Poles did kill in Katyn Forest, Danzig massacre and Bloody Sunday

All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. That being said, fuck the kikes. I'm a bit drunk right now.

nah we are just retarded as always

Haha, the comminssar order was eagerly enforced by the nazis.

The final redpill is that Holocaust happened and 6 millions were murdered in camps indeed, but these were 3 million of ethnical Poles and 3 million of Polish Jews (Polish citizens).

Not a single Israeli died during WW2, as far as I know.

>Sure the story is that when the germans came 3 were executed, thrown into a barn and burnedAnd sure, when the excavation began there were 3 skulls with bullet holes in them and nothing else
OY VEY!
OH MY!
youtube.com/watch?v=MhzeRKskw4s

>Poles did kill in Katyn Forest, Danzig massacre and Bloody Sunday

they sank Titanic too!

We will do.
I am so tired of the polefucks constantly bashing on Germany, while it was them who triggered WW2 and stole our land.
It's time for them to pay their toll.
The polefags do simply everything with their arrogant way to not like them.
I sometimes have the impression they want to be hated.
Polefags have many similarities with Jews.
They both live on stilen land
Both falsify history to their benefit
Both play the eternal victim based on their falsified history
and both are totally depending on foreign gimmedats.
Add the turkroaches into the equation and you get the picture who needs and deserves to be gassed.

>commieblock church in Poland
the memes write themselves LMAO

Fully agree. Many people in Germany are below EU standard, but compared to the polefags, we are relatively wealthy and developed.
Poland is a shithole.

>We will do
>I am so tired of the polefucks constantly bashing on Germany
>It's time for them to pay their toll.

Make it happen.

Jews don't live on stolen land, you nutcase. You exterminated 90% of them, so Britain gave them a state.