After years of knowing in person Jews I reached the conclusion the traits shared by all of them can be reduced to:

After years of knowing in person Jews I reached the conclusion the traits shared by all of them can be reduced to:
1. Neuroticism
2. Sociopathy
Do you agree with my assessment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YnV6MADOD4
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
allyouneedisbiology.wordpress.com/tag/peckhamian-mimicry/
heretical.com/sgs-1998/wjd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
heretical.com/mkilliam/biblrace.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Avg. verbal IQ of 125

This is why they succeed.

in fairness, they've got a slightly lower than average IQ in the critical-thinking-related portions of the brain though. like spatial reasoning.

I've noticed they're tribal, making Jew issues and other Jews their primary concern. They're also hypocrites, always scheming to get the upper hand, taking more than they give.

the verbal skills are just so far through the roof on average that they offset the overall score so much ahead of everyone else. this is why they make such good comedians and writers.

3. Racist as fuck

No

>critical-thinking-related portions of the brain
t. Pol poster

They are good lying and that's it. Manipulations is their only talent.

these traits usually do not exist in one person at the same time

There were studies done that showed Jews have an over whelming propensity for sociopathic behavior.

This is why they do so well in leadership positions like media companies, lobbies, actors, etc. and show no remorse for doing things like advocating genocide.

Sadly these traits are also traits most whites see as desirable.

>Person
>Jew
Pick one.

True, but I have an extremely high verbal IQ too, and the way Jews use theirs is extremely annoying if you're at or beyond their level. It's all trickery, holding themselves to a different set of standards in a debate, deflecting with sarcastic undermining to prevent you from getting a word in edgewise, etc.

If you have a high verbal IQ but a Greek/Anglo/Germanic desire for substantive logic, Jews are the fucking worst.

They have waves of success and failure. They take over every country they inhabit and seep off it like a parasite. Then they are exposed and removed.

Their success stems from their pact with Satan. Earth is the domain of the wicked. But their killing of Christ also makes them cursed by God forever. They will continually be struck down and removed like the parasites they are time and time again.

They are neurotic sociopaths with a simultaneous superior/inferior complex. So no matter how many times the parasite is struck down they will keep attempting to leech off your nation's blood some more. Because they are inherently evil and cannot help but do it again.

Such is the way of the Synagogue of Satan.

>They are good lying and that's it
This. They're good at manipulating the flow of a conversation with people just a little bit dumber then they are.

Who's more likely to exhibit sociopathic behavior like advocating for genocide, the average jew or the average pol poster? Be real with me

How can one scam or make money off the Jew?
I guess it would involve pretending you are one yourself.

I'll be real with you. Kill yourself Chang.

>This is why they succeed.
No, it's nepotism and lack of morality.

Go away leaf

High levels of verbal IQ in here

I think neuroticism is inherent to intelligent people. Upper-class WASPs in America are pretty damn neurotic too.

>Group A advocates for the genocide of whites so nobody stands in the way of their plan to rule over a world of 85 IQ mutts they themselves call "cattle" whose sole purpose is to serve them
>Group B advocates for the genocide of Group A so they cannot genocide Group B and succeed in their psychotic plan
>OMG GROUP B ARE LITERALLY SOCIOPATHS GUYS

the weirdest thing about jews in my experience is how quickly and violently they can fly off the handle about random things, only to completely return to normal a second after

they all seem to have some weird emotional issue, being in control seems totally foreign to them and they shameless get emotional with no restraint whatsoever all the time

This

I was just going to say, those 2 traits are common in all high IQ people. Jews are high IQ people that stick together, its no wonder they're successful.

I don't waste my IQ on pointless arguments with anonymous shills.

And when you quit using averages and start counting individuals there are more whites with an IQ above 130 than there are jews in the entire world.

Ruminate on that, schlomo.

Also add in selfish.

jews

It fits in one or two
But even your jew friends will lie to you stupidly out of hand
It is depressing actually
Idk how many times I have made myself look stupid repeating something one of them told me before I realized
They must be trained to do it to goys at even the lowest levels.

>Jews are high IQ people

No they aren't. They are retarded.

i guess that explains why they think 1 million bodies can fit in the ground under treblinka

this
they are just nepotistic

youtube.com/watch?v=5YnV6MADOD4

Yeah except your point about Group A is some conspiracy theory schizo shit so that just leaves Group B being sociopathic, racist, small dick, horrible human beings

HURRR DA JOOS R INTELLIGENT DURRR fuck off kike, we have the data.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

I wonder what it would be like to debate one who want just trying to kike you.
I bet Chomsky would do it. He is a silly leftist but he isn't pilpuling. And he is banned from Israel for pointing out their plans.
Chomsky vs one of ours would be interesting to see.

They follow the same pattern as found in ecology among social insects, it's Crypsis and Peckhamian Mimicry. Jews won't ever discuss SOCIOBIOLOGY because they get BTFO'd.
allyouneedisbiology.wordpress.com/tag/peckhamian-mimicry/
heretical.com/sgs-1998/wjd.html

Watch me get this thread pruned as I expose them.

1. The Biological Analogy

Richard Dawkins provides several examples of how cunning parasites can be, and how easy it is to be fooled. The sophistication of some ant species makes the cuckoo look like a novice. He describes a parasitic ant which invades a neighbouring colony, seeks out its queen, climbs on top of it and methodically gnaws off its head. Having usurped the position at the top of this social hierarchy, the alien queen produces eggs which are tended by the invaded colonies’ workers, and new queens then go off to invade other colonies.

jew stuff is such a red herring. go to the East Coast--jews aren't even the top of the hierarchy. they are very jealous of WASPs--jews might have the same money, but they just can't seem to get down the looks or the class. I don't know why people waste so much time being jealous of jews.

Even this strategy has been improved upon by another ant species. To quote The Selfish Gene, p. 252 (Dawkins is here referring to the founder of sociobiology, Edward Wilson):

‘But sawing off heads is a bit of a chore. Parasites are not accustomed to exerting themselves if they can coerce a stand-in. My favourite character in Wilson’s The Insect Societies is Monomorium santschii. This species, over evolutionary time, has lost its worker caste altogether. The host workers do everything for their parasites, even the most terrible task of all. At the behest of the invading parasite queen, they actually perform the deed of murdering their own mother. The usurper doesn’t need to use her jaws. She uses mind-control. How she does it is a mystery; she probably employs a chemical, for ant nervous systems are generally highly attuned to them. If her weapon is indeed chemical, then it is as insidious a drug as any known to science. For think what it accomplishes. It floods the brain of the worker ant, grabs the reins of her muscles, woos her from deeply ingrained duties and turns her against her own mother. For ants, matricide is an act of special genetic madness and formidable indeed must be the drug that drives them to it. In the world of the extended phenotype, ask not how an animal’s behaviour benefits its genes; ask instead whose genes it is benefiting.’

2. Loss of Jewish Worker Caste

Note that the Jews lost their peasantry (worker caste) around 1,000 AD. This is documented by Shahak in Jewish History, Jewish Religion, pp. 52-53 and is clearly evident today. Shahak is unable to explain how this change in Jewish social structure came about, but it is hypothesized that the evolution of the following traits is involved:

Love of being above someone (e.g. gloating);
Abhorrence of being looked down upon.

Jews appear to be capable of getting themselves appointed to government positions, elected onto academic editorial committees etc., without any formal role or qualifications.

3. Control of the Media. Examples. Use of Women

Jews employ the same strategy as Monomorium santchii by their control of the media. For the facts about the enormous Jewish influence in television, films, newspaper publishing etc. in America see the National Vanguard publication Who Rules America?, in Britain the BNP publication The Mind-Benders.

Using this control they define fashions and promote mores which derogate those who seek to preserve Occidental culture. The policy, specifically, is to stigmatize potential or actual leaders (of thought or action) and manipulate others to attack them.

there are literally more white geniuses than there is Jews of all IQ's combined.

waiting for some 'high verbal IQ' to come talk in circles trying to downplay this fact.

This, jews are smart enough to encapsulate normies in a feedback loop to exploit them.

Dating a jewish girl with 0 concept of 3 dimensional space. She got 800/800 reading on sat but is so uncoordinated and lost.

Pic summarizes what most are saying.

Yes, we as whites are far more inventive and creative than the plagiaristic culture appropriating Jewish parasites will ever be, now matter how much of our blood they drink our magical powers will never be theirs. They are a primitive, inbred and genetically defective people following an ancient cult religion based on the Talmud.

They all need to die.

that's extremely typical of them.

>I don't know why people waste so much time being jealous of jews.
When was the last time you saw a Jewish hobo?

>Neuroticism
classic crazy jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

They to, at the very least, be purged from any position of power or influence.

>they lie
Also they fucking gossip like fucking women at a hair salon. Jews love to take closely guarded information about someone and blab it to the world, it's a form of virtue signaling. Seriously never tell a Jew anything personal about yourself EVER! Also they will tell you other people's secrets to try to gain your trust, like they are your friend b/c they told you a secret. Don't fall for it! Many such cases!

> Neuroticism is a good trait for running a business

when is the last time I saw an East Coast WASP hobo? hobos are like 95% black anyway--rarely even see a Mexican, kek. jews are a smart, successful group, no doubt. but they are not the only one, and they're relative newcomers in the US. on the east coast hierarchy is probably old money wasps--jews--irish/italians/nouveau riche wasps--shitskins anyway.

>when is the last time I saw an East Coast WASP hobo?
I'm talking about everywhere but the east coast.

Every time that has been done they just back up and regroup. Then later weasel their way in again. It has to be done in a way that is so effective that they are neutralized permanently, we need a sort of Praetorian Guard responsible for putting down anyone who crosses the line and betrays us. We need to copy the Mossad/Sayanim system of targeting trouble makers and eliminating them.

Whites are a minority in the USA in newborns, it's too late for that.

Yeah but first we need to finish high school it's just so hard the jews make the exams difficult on purpose kek I'm based

Not IQ, Jews have high IQ but are outnumbered by whites
Not nepotism, WASPs literally set up secret societies and fraternities and still can't quite get as ahead

The real reason for Jewish success is plainly statement in a book called the Bible. It's elaborated on in another book called the Talmud, and given metaphysical basis in another book called the Zohar. All these books predict the current situation to exact precision, so they can't really be dismissed.

(((Democracy))) won't last much longer and then we take out the trash.

I'm just not sure what your point is. I don't see too many irish or italian hobos either. seems to be mostly a black/midwestern or southern white problem.

It's going to go hard for you when gaslighting and Zersetzung are no longer effective.

Now tell me more about myself Chang.

They're parasites, they can't live by themselves.

This is unironically true. 9/10 observation, but you forgot that autism is prevalent in Jewish genetics

As much as a parasite as the brain is of the stomach

>Muh kikes are so very smart

Good at manipulating and shit like accounting and law, usually involves being a neurotic obsessive cunt or good at lying and manipulating the rules.

No joke. When I think jew, I think neuroticism.

honestly, the East Coast is where a lot of the historical power and wealth of this country is concentrated. california is starting to get there, but you have to understand that they're new money and their mores are only starting to influence the ruling class.

>1. Jews are demons
ftfy

>you will never be a connecticut born wasp that plays in a private tennis club with your friends chadwick, biff and charles
>summers spent partying in your private beach house in the hamptons

Muh false equivalence

More like a brain tumor is a parasite of the brain.

Jewish success is nepotism, if they didnt look like whites whites would have noticed kikes only promoting their own a long time ago in America.

That's a fallacy, brain and stomach need each other.

Kek. Lucky bastard.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

>hurr durr derp kikes durr

>inb4 they stole all those ideas

Jews are to stormfags what the white man is to angry niggers.

kek. you get it. i'm from connecticut (THAT part of connecitcut even)--jews, irish, and italians are starting to mix in, but the wasps are top of the hierarchy for sure. they look down their noses at tacky jews.

btw it's nantucket, not hamptons, pleb.

>Israel

It is written in the Bible that the Jews were chosen to be the light among the nations, the leader of all nations. Despite being small in number, the Bible contends, the Jews will rule everything. But they will meet much adversity in this journey, especially from the tribe of Edom (which is ambiguously referring to European people) and another more mysterious tribe called Amalek. This is in the Bible, not even the Talmud or Zohar.

Kabbalistic works go into more detail. Jesus was considered the son of God, and God himself. But Kabbalsitic works, even those who predate Jesus, say that all Jews are the children of God, as well as God themselves. Jesus may have been better at harnessing this fact, but the divine exists within every Jew and is the source of their power over the goyim. Being one with the Creator, Jews can will reality into existence. Even without training. But training increases this connection to the Ein Sof within. This is how it is written in the Zohar.

T. CLETUS FROM CANAAN CT

They seem to have an uncanny ability to manipulate reality through language. Especially over long stretches of time. They spin the narrative for most of society, like a mass hypnosis. Their coordination appears so subtlety intertwined with reality it is hardly noticed. These beings appear human until we examine their methodologies and motivations. The constructs of which appear supernatural to the keen observer as they go beyond mere manipulation or opportunism.

Now it's the Chinks, so what?

Fuck yes. I know several Jews (most of them Israeli expats). They're exactly like this. Smart, but for some reason collectivist. No individual freedom but collectivism and collective punishment for disagreeing groups. Perhaps Judeo-Bolshevism was really a thing, I don't know. But yeah, neuroticism and sociopathy (masked as humanism). Very odd.

Jews take over an institution then vote to give each other prizes. Very simply. All they need is 51%.

White Men built this world and all its technology. Jews are about as useful as tits on a boar hog.

nothing more declasse and wannabe than being from new canaan.

>No individual freedom but collectivism and collective punishment for disagreeing groups
So, this thread then?

TRY WESTCHESTER

SO GLAD TO HAVE GOTTEN OUT

The God these "people" serve is not of divine origin. They are the false light.

Yes, Jews created Bolshevism here is proof:
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

BUT I DIDNT SAY NEW CANAAN I SAID CANAAN IE LITCHFIELD COUNTY LAND OF THE ANGLO SAXON

heretical.com/mkilliam/biblrace.html

Jews are from the devil.

kek the whole area is full of blue bloods and wannabe blue bloods. i actually like the blue bloods (not blue blood--just irish) but they're entirely outnumbered by the tacky idiots.

The Zohar, the Talmid, and the Bible predict the current Jewish prediction to exact accuracy. The conflicts with the tribe of Edom (Germans/Aryans/etc.), the fact that they are tiny population, they rule over all others. The Bible and the other Jewish works are all unusually predictive.

Yeah I just can't imagine jews/irish/italian mixing in. Not that they cannot be very smart and successful its that a huge part of being a WASP is being English descent, old east coast money. Its a class thing that no amount of money can change, you either have "it" or you don't.