Its time for another code geass rewatch courtesy of pizza hut

its time for another code geass rewatch courtesy of pizza hut

>Paying for pizza that looks like an alien cumshot

Pizza hut is so fucking greasy, you can fucking reheat dominoes and it's less greasy

I just had pizza with fucking banana on it what the hell.
Cornelia is best code ge-ass.

>Watching anime on a laptop

>he doesn't watch anime on a CRT TV exclusively

>not watching anime projected onto neighbor's house

>not watching anime on a CRT laptop

>Not watching it on your 1999 toaster in your kitchen

>Not watching anime on a plane

More like code GREASE

Word, I'd pay that alien to release his cum all over my face.

>not watching from the window of a pizza hut on their premium crt laptop

plebs

How do you guys watch anime on tiny ass screens?
Even poorfags can afford a TV or projector nowadays.

i am watching it on a tv, i have the display mirrored over hdmi

>not bringing your CRT laptop and a projector onto a plane, so you can play anime out the window projected onto the ocean below you

Because I've always been watching things on tiny screens so it feels wrong on a larger screen. When I broke my computer in 2010 and I was to lazy to fix it, I just watched anime on a used smartphone.

That pizza looks fucking disgusting.

>tfw when I watch most of my anime on my 3DS nowadays just so I can walk around everywhere while I do it.

>not having a really powerful projector and watching anime with the entire city on the side of a skyscraper while eating stolen donuts

Because what's the point of wathcing 1080p upscaled anime on a 4k tv when I can watch native 720p on my computer screen

>not watching anime from a vintage cinematograph streamed on twitch through your phone

>that abomination
Jesus Christ, that looks disgusting.

>Not projecting anime into iconic buildings in your city and making the entire poblation watch Boku no Pico and Master of Martial Hearts

>not projecting your anime onto the clouds to make sure it looks grainy

I'm nearsighted and I have a dock kind of thing (tryone gooseneck) on my bed, in of which I can place my shield tablet so I won't have to use glasses.

>watching anime on a 240p screen
Does the 3ds even have a media player?

Fuck you and your picture.

>macbook

Because watching anime on a 40+ inch screen looks a lot worse than a 15 inch screen

Why do you eat this disgusting looking "pizza" while watching trash like code geass and post this on Sup Forums?

>not projecting your anime onto the moon to make the entire planet watch it every new moon.

Experiencing Pizza Hut seems like a trip goal if I ever went to Japan.

Then again, I could slather a pizza with mayo and corn and stuff hotdogs into the crust here at home.

Why put cheese in the crust? the whole point of crust is to give you a brief reprieve from all the cheese already on the pizza. C2 would be dissapointed

meant for

>watching trash like code geass
>post on Sup Forums?
How many months new are you?

>not pineapple in memory of it's creator

That's not mayo is it? Please tell me that's just mustard.

They have pizza hut in the US lmao

Asian versions of American food chains are vastly different and have far more interesting menu items.

I'm not a newfag and i know about this shitty code geass ad.I dont give a fuck about this trash show.It just sounds retarded in my head to buy a garbage looking pizza from pizza hut just because there was a shitty product placement with pizza slut in code trash

That's mayo
On top of BBQ chicken to be precise

You guys shouldn't have stopped at two nukes

Maybe he should have asked days? Or even hours?

He was going to climb Mt. Fuji, but then, Pizza Hut had just combined two American foods. A new accomplishment awaits!