>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nrg8000/status/957318498102865920
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/03/paul-manafort-american-hustler/550925/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Calvinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

MISTER PRESIDENT

twitter.com/Nrg8000/status/957318498102865920

Strava released their global heatmap. 13 trillion GPS points from their users (turning off data sharing is an option). It looks very pretty, but not amazing for Op-Sec. US Bases are clearly identifiable and mappable

JUST FUCK MY OP-SEC UP

so which lucky democrat is giving the SOTU response on Tuesday?

Most Americans Shouldn't Vote

How to Fix
GO!

Blampf a shit

>not this slap
>1888comonfaget.jpg

/ptg/ is lurked by mostly a thousand anons huh?

>why doesnt sessions telegraph his every move

>Release the memo
>monday "Surprise" on immigration from press meetings
>Constant burns from the President tipping into democrats for not reaching a deal
>State of the union in 2 days

Is something about to happen? If anyone knows, it's you guys right?

White taxpayers only.

Deport 44% of the country.

>tfw Poland out Jews the Jews

Is that you, Justin?

>believing administration officials when the narrative writing inside your aussie brain plays in your favor

Pentagon

NAACP BTFO

.....?

>carcanos internally

universal manhood suffrage was a mistake, voting should only belong to those who own a certain amount of property

property-owning or tax-paying white male citizens who are married and have never been divorced with at least 1 biological child of their own and can vote only after presenting identification and proof of citizenship

Someone post that weird symmetrical thing that's in both North Korea and that one island in the middle of nowhere with absolutely nothing on it.

Selected News From @TheJusticeDept
>For Additional News - justice.gov/news
FRAUD
>Former Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
>Five Members of International Organized Criminal Enterprise Indicted in More Than $9.5 Million Counterfeit Documents Fraud Scheme
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit

IMMIGRATION
>Justice Department Demands Documents and Threatens to Subpoena 23 Jurisdictions As Part of 8 U.S.C. 1373 Compliance Review
>This also includes suing the STATES of California, Illinios, and Oregon.
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
>Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on National Security and Immigration Priorities of the Administration
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities

TERRORISM
>Ohio Man (muslim) Sentenced for Providing Material Support to Terrorists, Making False Statements to Authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities

PEDO AND HUMAN TRAFFCIKING ARRESTS
>Additional Members of Detroit-Based Gang “YNS” Charged with Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Trafficking Crack Cocaine
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
>Two Men Convicted of Engaging in Child Exploitation Conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
>Former Virginia Detective Sentenced to 23 Years in Prison for Sexually Exploiting Minors
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors

Why's Gitmo so hot?

Selected @ICEgov News
>For Additional News - ice.gov/news/overview
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
>ICE arrests 86 in North Texas and Oklahoma areas during 3-day operation targeting criminal aliens and immigration fugitives
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
>Wisconsin man sentenced to 21 years in federal prison to sex trafficking girls and young women
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women

NARCOTICS
>ICE HSI Columbus special agents featured in Showtime documentary series
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
>Last of 2 illegal aliens from Mexico sentenced to 12 years for trafficking cocaine, illegal re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
>ICE New York, NYPD dismantle major heroin, cocaine trafficking organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization

Deportations
>ICE removes fugitive alien wanted for human trafficking in El Salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
>ICE deports convicted Colombian drug kingpin wanted in his home country
>(this cunt stayed in the US for at least 20 years yet i have to wait for a fucking greencard lottery)
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country

Jesus, someone is patrolling Antarctica.

Fun Fact: This is the seat Brianna Wu is challenging in Massachusetts

Full immigration plan is being released tomorrow?

PERFECT timing for the 'peoples sotu' speech.
Holy shit are they going to be mad. Should be very entertaining to watch.

AC machine broke

Most of the South, Wyoming, and Best Dakota have great white women.

The question is, though, will they get away with it? I hate the hold they have on the media (old and new).

PENGUINS OF PEACE.
#NOTALLPENGUINS

>mfw reading that in the netherlands, 40% of the christian schools regularly send kids to visit mosquees

At the rate they're dragging it everyone would forget about this memo in a week. What a cocktease

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/03/paul-manafort-american-hustler/550925/

Maybe they should use those batteries for something other than nipple clamps.

the hell
how would this know?

>how to fix America
Lower age to enlist to 16, recruiters aid in emancipation
Raise voting age back to 25
Only veterans and net-positive tax payers can vote for president/governors. Plebs have no right to decide who will order troop movements, armed with the revenue generated by patricians.
>hard mode
Take all of North America. Balkanize unruly areas. Add many states and provinces as new stars.
>the jew fears the north star

wait were the Kennedys so ginger?

I can't tell which one is a tranny.

How accurate is this. Iowa and Wisconsin are blue for White People as a whole meaning that non whites flipped those 2 states which I have a hard time believing in.

>He hasn't had the new diet coke zesty blood orange yet
lmao'ing at ur life

I'm hyped for that memo, it better be fucking good after all the buildup.

A-Amelia? Is that you fly girl?

Are we sure it's not just some base of scientists?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Calvinism

the (((media))) thinks they have the power to persecute; unfortunately for them, so does the DOJ

only white property owners can vote, make it so you can deport people based on ethnic homeland.

So tell me honestly, what do you think of the DACA deal Trump proposed?

I like it except the fact that we have to empty the chain migration backlog before switching to merit based. This is about 17 million people and could take years. Seems like the damage would already be done

Even his teeth are orange

>Sir, I'm sorry but there is no Gorilla Channel
>Ok, then I'll just have to start the state of the Union Early
>Get Maxine waters on B.E.T., I'm about to turn them ALL into Gorilla Channels

I can't unsee.

It's a piece of plastic that you put around your wrist and it tracks you from GPS.

Used by runners etc.
Maybe someone tied into penguin in Antarctica

How do the democrats have a "response" to the SOTU address when trump hasn't even given the speech yet?

fucking raymond

It was a bluff. A ruse.

the entire bill is meant to bait the democrats into splitting their base, disregard your opinion of it until it passes (it won't)

It's pretty easy, just talk about racism, sexism, xenophobia, and tax cuts for the rich.

well clearly not because the 1st box says poc always vote blue
i wonder if that is for obummer or something

Property and or Military service requirements to vote

>The Dutch in particular were involved in these relations.[1]

I'm just the eternal blackpill. I can't help it. I'll wait until any Democrats are in handcuffs. Corrupt Rs, too.

Mister Assassinated for being a giant whoopsie.

Too white, too male, too rich. The Dem primary will eat him alive.

>low level wanted best cocaine
kek

>real large guy

/ourgirls/ made it.

>Are we sure it's not just some base of scientists?

That's very likely what it is. There are a number of bases there. Biggest one is like a small city.

>and that one island in the middle of nowhere with absolutely nothing on it.

Shielded? Faraday Cage type of shit?

oh and add

"No Dual Citizenship" to this post

what tool did you use to make this?

>only taxpayers can vote
>you need to present ID
>rovoke women voting rights on basis of general hysteria and ethnical suicidal tendencies
>gas the jews
>remove kebab
>deport the beans
>hang all niggers except dr carson

A bluff he literally offered? I believe it did have the effect of baiting dems, but it is very hard to rescind any concession, so I dont see the deal getting much better from here

>nobody with a famous name

Literally America's Trudeau

Just say whatever Trump says is "dark and divisive" no matter what he says.

I find it hard to believe we made it a thread without "faggot"

>world goes undead
>stop great Christ
That's dark.
>Alpha past
Sounds like Homestuck.
>criminal moeblob
Kek

>about to happen
You've been watching it live for a good 3yrs now. They are eating each other you faggot. THE MIDTERMS are about to happen.
>SOTU
>3yr budget
>INFINITY TRUMP RALLIES

I already forgot about it.
In all seriousness though I will be pretty pissed if they don't release it. It's one thing when Hannity hypes something up and doesn't deliver, and another thing when we have members of congress promising a complete reckoning to the current political stage.

Whats the deal with the schiff letter?

>mommy
/ourthread/

>I dont see the deal getting much better from here
there isn't meant to be one, Trump wants to trick people into blaming the democrats for every last DACA fag being deported. That was his plan all along. 60 senate majority is Trump's long term aim, in which very little negotiation will have to be done. the delayed termination of DACA from september to March is all framing everything into midterms. Just relax and watch the train hit the barriers.

These Strava images might reveal bit too many things lol

This. The NK one points south and isn't as hot.

t. someone who has clearly never had a real job let alone read art of the deal

>[sweating bullets]

You see a lot of English and Dutch pirates decided that Catholics were evil and that the muzzies were alright. Some famous pirates even converted to Islam with their crews. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy

It looks like a benis!

Same

Where is that supposed to be? Should be done across the border to find tunnels. Though, I do find it hard to believe that they would have a fitness app on their selves.

>gay-z