Reminder that Europe had no civilization or technology until dark eyes and hair DNA was spread into it

Reminder that Europe had no civilization or technology until dark eyes and hair DNA was spread into it

Reminder that civilization in Europe began, out of all that area, only where whites came into contact with Arab/Iranians/Egyptians - and those brown eyed dark haired Romans then conquored Europe

Reminder that you can not name any person (NAME ONE) of any historical significance with blonde hair and blue eyes

Europe was a mud hut backwater for all of history with light hair and eyes. Dark hair dark eyed genetics are responsible for civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminded, k
That's also why blue eyes+blonde hair supremacists are just autists too conditioned from Hitler's political propaganda (it was necessary), unable to understand dna and so on

Good job leaf, if not baiting
Also predicting 100+ replies

t. not a shitskin

Hope you're not saying dark hair and dark eyes weren't a white trait already anyways, you can easily check that by looking at some genetically pure scandis or other isolated I1-I2 peoples

Shit bait, can't believe threads like these frequently get over 200+ replies, saged and reported.

>inb4 op calls me a butthurt nazi

Some of those guys in god tier have deep brown hair that looks black.

That's dindunuffin or mena admixture

Bumping just for the lulz of seeing 300 reeeing comments

Brown hair + brown eyes is the masterrace of Europe.

>inb4 white monkey start to chimping out

Are you the baiter that got the thread derailed by spidermanposting yesterday?

First off, your civilization is nothing more than slavery to your jew overlords, so I look down on it in contempt. Secondly, you are making a strawman argument with your blond haired and blue eyed argument, it is ahistorical as blue eyed and blond haired in a single individual is a recent phenomenon.

Blue eyes developed in Europe with the Cro-Magnon, whose descenents are the type I people, today found in highest concentrations in the Nordic countries and the Balkans. These people had dark hair and olive skin. Blond developed in the Aryan people, a nomadic horseback people, these Aryans had Blond hair and Brown eyes. It was only after the migration period when the Aryans moved into Europe that the blue eyed and blond haired people interbred. So naturally you won't find them in history because they didn't exist.

Oh YES, here comes a random Amerimutt, this is gonna be fun

I can see from your flag that you are not white, so opinion discarded.

Oh look, it's another flag meme poster
Too bad that's my location and not my ancestry, but hey, amerimutt 56% talking there...
Talk to me again when you have proof to be in my I1 haplogroup and have type 1 skin, nigger

(Also Italian-Americans are not Italians, they can die with you mongrels too)

Brown hair + brown eyes = jew.

Blond and Blue forever.

Reminder that the oldest structures in human history are all north/western European by several thousand years.

Scandis are pathetic and the world would be no different had they not existed.

why do you lie?

Sage and report all off topic and shill threads.

>Cant name anyone of significance with blonde hair and blue eyes
>This makes me a shill

Garbage phenotype, produced nothing, burned Europe down twice because of its inferiority complex

>inb4 350 (you)'s

How fucking embarrassing for you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings

>literally just piles of rocks and holes in hills
Is this bait? Everything on that list that is in any way impressive is outside Europe

>b-but blue eyes BAD
You think I'm god and you're still wrong.
Blue eyes = objectively best eye colour
blonde = objectively best hair colour
worlds oldest buildings = north and western European
you spastic chink fuck.

Every post just needs Amerimutts to take the bait, I love this

>literal castles made thousands of years before any other human structure
>b-but it's not impressive D:
How far down the list is your chinky shit, riceboy? Doesn't even rank? Fucking embarrassing.

Oh nvm, the Amerimutt is just counter baiting here, no fun then

This is what pol is, just wait for someone to take a bait

>call him spasic chink
>post a gook eye
too many chromosomes in this thread already

It's literally just piled rocks and holes in hills. These things werent preserved in other parts of the world because they're not impressive to anyone. No civilization in europe means that Asias oldest known buildings are entire cities and megaliths, while Europes (meaning the albino blue eyed europe) still has preserved mounds of rocks because so little happened there until the romans

>implying
Born and raised in England with ANGLO forefathers far back as we know. Objective master race unlike you North African mutts t b h.

>inb4 r1b honorary white

>a Bong
oh okay now i understand why you are retarded

Blond blue eyed people came from North America= Atlantis.
Europe was under glaciation so we know they are not from there.

>literally just piled rocks
What is a building?
>and holes
What is a door?

Do they not even have that in chinkland? Guess not because I went down the list and your only entry was some clay boys in a hole 4000 years after the first western European building which also happens to be the first on the list.

Why can't nonwhites build 6000 year old still-standing structures?
E M B A R R A S S I N G
Dog-munchers BTFO

>

True, when you look back at the greatest inventors, mathematicians, physicists to ever exist... most of them are brown haired/eyed.

>live like a retarded failed primate headed for extinction.
>definitely the source of intellectual accomplishments.

W

E

W

im blue eyed, blonde and i complrtely agree with you. civilization is the root of all the degeneracy you see nowadays and civilized men are faggots :)

>chinkboy killed himself after recognising the shame of his race
Really productive thread boys hopefully one day China's architecture will progress to the point of incorporating modern features like walls and then you can criticise others.