LET HIM SELL DRUGS IN PEACE YOU RACISTS

LET HIM SELL DRUGS IN PEACE YOU RACISTS

twitter.com/attn/status/956601572368109568

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3OeC0BOOk
twitter.com/attn/status/957655526556364800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, he makes a good point. The range of the zones is pretty arbitrary, doesn't even need children nearby and can get you incarcerated for a period that basically ruins your life. I don't think they're meant to be "racist" like he says, though.

>they should be able to sell drugs anywhere.

>allow the sale of drugs to your kids goyim!
>college students gets arrested, and it's racist to deman there shouldn't be any drugs near eleme... I mean colleges! RACIST

if you are into this shit here, the one thing you stay far away from is schools

Replace "Drug" with "Pedo". The left actually believes that too.

Literally everything is racist to niggers. If everything in our society somehow puts them at odds. Who is the one who is out of place, its clearly not us.

You can't sell drugs even outside the zones. These people are mostly taxpayers and the ones that aren't surely won't be doing any productive legal activities after they've been locked up for 15 years and seen as people who sell drugs to kids. Society will exclude them and they'll get on welfare or whatever. If they were locked up for 5 years, with a one time drug offense, they could most likely still recover and contribute to society. It is a complete waste of resources by the government.

So hang on, they (ATTN) are claiming that all black people are all biologically drug dealers? That seems pretty racist.

I mean, you fucking sell drugs, get arrested for it, and that ofc is only due to racism.

Not that you broke the law selling drugs, but it's due to racism. They have no capbility of self reflection,it's absurd to watch them go. A human pusher/criminal always have this shit in mind
>I might get caught
>And when I am I will X, Y and then Z
usually involves not talking and taking the fucking heat

DERAY SUCKS JEWISH PENIS BECAUSE HE'S A LITERAL COON GOLEM
>MASSA, DARREN SEALS SLAPPED ME FOR BEING A FAGGOR, DO SUMTHIN'!
>Darren Seals found dead shot in back of the head in a burnt out car.

So does racist mean "This stops a black person from doing something illegal?"

DERAY IS A FAGGOT
THIS IS NOW A DARREN SEALS MEMORIAL THREAD

SPOOKY

Massa?
Kek I have a children's song about him, it goes
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3OeC0BOOk

>I have seen a real nigger-man,
>and he was as black in head like a bucked of tar.
>And he said 'so many things'
>and in his nose he had a huge ring.
>I asked him what are you for one, why have
>you lubricated swear to that bone?
>Then he just laughed and said 'these words,
>I did not understand the words:
>Fidlihak-olatom-rassi-gassi boom,
>black Massa was from Umblagidarum.

more like have to deal with the consequences of criminal activity

can we report the video for promoting illegal drugs?

I once met a black dude who was indignant about the local grocery store staff watching him, and warning regarding theft, while admittedly shoplifting. He was ready to sue for his rights.

This

Don't sell drugs and you won't go to jail. What's the problem?

twitter.com/attn/status/957655526556364800

>using infant mortality numbers(because the US doesn't count a baby dying before 2 weeks as a miscarriage) to bitch about muh guns and muh free healthcare

There is literally no reason why heroin and meth shouldn't be legalized

White people who get caught selling drugs go to jail as well. So how does it even fit a racist narrative?

Imagine being a nigger and a faggot

Why is this faggot ALWAYS wearing that gay blue vest? He's like a fucking cartoon character with only one outfit.

>96% of offenders are black or brown
>this means the laws are bad

I honestly don't know how anyone can use this logic with a straight face.

holy fuck

Racist now means opposing anything a black person says or does and always deferring to any demands they make regardless of how unreasonable they might be or how obnoxiously they behave.

The meme flag explains the retardation. He's saying get rid of the zones and just make it a flat punishment across the board. Or make the zones more discrete rather than arbitrary, for example have it be just the school property.

Only cause statistics raycis

>all people are the same, race is just a social construct
>but 96% of these offenders are not white
>well then laws need to be fixed, all people are the same

The motto of all diversity. You can't convince people to change the foundation of their beliefs