He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/22720567
youtube.com/watch?v=q72U8y2sayM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

nobody in the alt right believes they are responsible for their ancestors accomplishments

they just want to protect their own people

Okay we'll only talk about things that have happened in our lifetimes Mr Harris

Do you know that niggers have almost completely broken South Africa at this point?

Stop posting this shit.
I don't believe it's real.
It's such an obvious strawman.

That's literally what they lobby against us.

All I've heard is about how stupid someone is to be proud of their ancestors, but they should feel guilt for the sins of their ancestors

who claims to be responsible for their ancestors accomplishments?

Repeat slide thread DO NOT BUMP

>tfw mischlinge
>tfw don't want to sully that perfect Aryan

This. Pride and a sense of responsibility to uphold that which has been handed down to you is not in anyway the same thing as taking credit for what was done in the past. Sam truly is a tard.

Twitter is more of a clusterfuck of leftist idiots than Plebbit. Opinion discarded.

Use this next time.
>also alt right: my genetics make me best capable to continue their legacy
Shill bingo is getting easy.

This, how retarded are leftists. Being proud of your ancestors accomplishment doesn't mean you think you personally had anything to do with them.

Literal Talmudism in action.

Our enemies have it both ways by blaming us for every real and imagined thing whites have ever done wrong while not giving any credit for our achievements (or calling our achievements stolen and gotten through ill means.) Fuck this kike.

What crimes?

Actual 'alt right' argument;

Our ancestors committed the same crimes anyone would have done in their position, and we do not care and are not sorry. We demand the right to inherit the fruits of their labour, and appreciate the society they built for us.

What crimes? I will never apologize for enslaving niggers.

Stupid strawman. Jew boy is afraid of more goyim knowing.

I claim that I am not personally responsible for neither.
But I am happy that I am descended from people who did both

Oh look, Strawman Harris back at it again.

>hai guise im such an inteelectual chek out these badass pilpul arguemince.

what a faggot.

only if you consider what our ancestors did "crimes"

It was a movement, but the left saw this and that faggot Spencer comes out of no where, no one even knowing who he is, and instantly becomes the leader of the alt right and starts doing Nazi salutes which ended the movement just when it was getting traction. The fucking guy is such a plant it kills me. Literally said being gay is part of white culture and gets his ass kicked all the time, fucking jews are so crafty

FUCK OFF, KIKE.

>1 post by this ID

I LOVE DEAD NIGGERS AND JEWS

Has there ever been a tweet that was not a strawman?

>whitey enslaved our ancestors
>we, their decendants want gibs
cant have it both ways

sounds racist as fuck whitey

Because that's the agenda that they want to push. No goy, you don't have to defend or respect the things left for you by your ancestors, let them be destroyed. Also, what crimes have white people committted? They did absolutely nothing that wasn't done already in much more severe ways by other people.

That's how western society is set-up. We have inheritance, but we don't have punishment down the bloodline.

Also, there's a key difference anyway. People want to punish white people for things their ancestors did via affirmative action, reparations etc. We just have pride in the good things our ancestors did, we don't expect non-white people to pay us some sort of fee for our ancestors setting up the western societies they benefit from.

Nobody says they are as responsible for their ancestors accomplishments, that doesn't even make sense. We just say their accomplishments and legacies are worth protecting and having pride in and there's nothing wrong with that.

Complete straw man stupid argument.

>ut the left saw this and that faggot Spencer comes out of no where, no one even knowing who he is, and instantly becomes the leader of the alt right and starts doing Nazi salutes
Richard Spencer created the alt-right and he didnt do roman salutes

why not both?

I'm proud the white race spent 500 years enslaving the globe, hopefully we start doing it again but unfortunately it seems as if we are entering a time of permanent twilight and confusion

Mainstream left: You are to blame for your ancestors' crimes against other people.
Also mainstream left: Others are not to blame for their ancestors' crimes against yours.
Also mainstream left: Any kind of conflict between your ancestors and other people was a crime on the part of your ancestors.
Also mainstream left: You deserve no respect for being descended from ancestors that had great achievements.
Also mainstream left: Others should have pride in the meager achievements of their ancestors, but you should have none in the greatness of your own.
Also mainstream left: Your ancestors' wishes that their achievements should benefit their descendants should not be respected.

They deserve only fire.

>how an italian-american talks to a t-rexkin.jpg

He didn't really "come out of nowhere". He was known in Sup Forums circles at minimum seven years ago when this video surfaced of him being confronted by antifa.

vimeo.com/22720567

He was never seen as a leader or a particularly important figure until recently though, when he decided to become the self appointed leader of the so called "alt-right".

It’s not that I don’t want to be blamed, just that I don’t care.

I don't think anyone has ever felt "responsible" for their ancestors accomplishments, good or bad. But rather that it is possible to both look up to an accomplishment of your ancestors, while also not being complacent in bad things they may have done throughout history.

An oversimplified analogy would be if your dad was a great architect while your grandfather was an arsonist. You could be proud of your dad's accomplishments and perhaps even hope to emulate them, but you weren't him, you never designed any great buildings, you aren't responsible for his achievements. Same goes for your grandpa,you never set those houses on fire, you never approved or were consulted about his activities, you aren't responsible.

I hate this zero sum game everyone tries to play, the most dangerous people are the ones who can only do black and whites.

Who believes that they were just as responsible for the accomplishments of the past? THat's a complete strawman. The point is that other cultures could not have created what we did; that not all cultures are equal and the civilizations they produce are not equal.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Spencers has been around for the last ten years and is the one that started using the term alt-right.

Thank you.

No one says we as individuals are responsible for our ancestors triumphs. We can say our gentics are superior though

>1 post by this ID
Stop replying to this shit.

you can 'blame' me all you want for my ancestors putting your dumbass ancestors in chains

You're right, but he bastardized and appropriated the term for his own goals. 5 years ago the term "alt right" referred to conservatives who didn't give a fuck about the religious and social morays and concerns that had defined the GOP for generations. They were often atheists, often moderately socially liberal and often supportive of libertarian causes when it came to social issues. They coalesced under one realization: unchecked immigration will mean the death of the West, that was the sole component of being in the "alt right"

So the irony is that the term "alt right" prior to about 2016 generally referred to socially liberal, generally non-religious conservatives who were solely focused on immigration. They certainly were not to the right of the GOP, or fucking Nazis like the media and the Left has successfully brainwashed half the naiton into believing

In your case your ancestors were probably on both sides.

>m "alt right" referred to conservatives who didn't give a fuck about the religious and social morays and concerns that had defined the GOP for generations.
this is actually wrong the alt-right was coined by Paul Gottfried who was an Paleoconservatism + the term alt-right was mostly used by spencer he even founded a site called the alternative right in 2010 + social liberalism is not right wing or conservative

What crimes? There are none. Conquering weaker people isn't a crime. It's been going on since the beginning of time

Does being proud of your ancestors accomplishments make you responsible for them? No.
Likewise being proud that Germans killed many jews wouldnt make you responsible for murder.

Also all "individualists" are trying to make you behave in a foolish way to take your money.

>post this long made after 33 seconds
makes sense

Wasn't the GOP sold to evangelists in 90s by Newt Gingrich?

"I must protect my people!"

This phrase is only fine when its peppered with a thick foreign accent.

But put a southern accent on it.

We don't claim responsibility for our ancestors accomplishments, we are PROUD of these accomplishments.
>American
>Intellectuals

Pride in your ancestors accomplishments should mean you strive to add to those accomplishments.

>being this postmodern

i agree

Should the jews be blamed for the crimes of communism?

Same thread two days in a row.

Activates my cashews.

>alt-right
Oh hes one of those lefties ;^)

Fucking kike
Our ancesters built this for us

People who want to get revenge on us for things that happened in the past will be killed.

People currently trying to ethnically cleanse us will be killed.

This is actually a good point and can be used to our advantage, if you think about it. It gets rid of the notion of "white privilege" or chips away at it.

I can't be proud of my ancestry? Fine, but I am also not going to dole out your welfare cheques because of some bullshit that happened hundreds of years ago.

Bye!

This shit thread again? You were BTFO last time, don't make us do it a second time you pathetic cunt.

I was born in the 80s, but I’m pretty South Africa was less a shithole than it is today.

Sam's not an SJW. He's a moderately liberal individualist. The dichotomy that's been set up is between, "All white people are evil, check your privelege!", and, "Everyone's just an individual goy. Don't assert your group's existence even if it means you get destroyed by people who will!". White identitarians or the "Alt-Right" obviously reject this paradigm.

Go fuck yourself

You were saying, Sam Harris? Tell me again how blacks aren't responsible for interracial crime at heart stopping disproportionate rates.

>Sam (((Harris)))
Goly-gee! Look at the schnoz on that boy.

Funny, the only time I ever read or hear about alt-right is when lefties strawman with it.

Alt Right is real and is a catch-all term for white nationalism.

Fuck off.

My ancestors never fought Indians, never owned slaves and only fought against Muslims in Europe.

I am merely guilty of being White apparently.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

He really is one of the dumbest men who has ever existed. How does this dullard have a cult?

BASED cernovich poster
B
A
S
E
D

the anti-whites have the exact same narrative.

redpill: those 'crimes' weren't crimes

fuck off kike

>THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL
>....
>tl;dr

always deny that you're altright, but act that way anyhow. check

Yeah, I've listened to Sam a lot and I think a lot of Alt-Right/identitarian people do as well. They see him as a reasonable liberal that they can have a conversation with, which I agree.

Yeah, you've described him well. He is an extreme individualist, as most secular Jews are.

sage

You are a mongoloid if you think he isn't an SJW.

Respecting and trying to conserve your ancestors accomplishments is not the same thing as taking credit for them.

I'm proud of everything we did.
We are Superior after all

>leftists: white people (millenials) have that white privilege and are totally racist since their fore-fathers enslaved the blacks
>also-leftists: you cannot punish the "children" because its their parents fault for bringing them across the border
hmmmm...

South Africa was one of the nicest and most prosperous countries in the world under Apartheid and a major tourist destination. It's the most drastic change in a country that I've ever seen and an obvious example of the "benefits" of "diversity" that progressives are willfully blind to.

This, but just carrying thr torch

what the fuck! yes they do... all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=q72U8y2sayM

they usually say they are responsible for slavery but other races had slaves too.

Sam Harris is a pseudointelectual poser. Who cares what he says. Everybody says the same things he does and the more out there spiritual stuff he can't stop droning about once he starts has been said by better people than him more eloquently. Sage

strawman