Does she intimidates you?

Does she intimidates you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nanaone.net/2012/11/der-rikka-simulator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, because I am her. I am Shinka Nibutani.

Okay seriously. I have seen numerous threads the past few days about this former chuuni bitch. What the fuck is going on? Is there a new OVA dropped or some shit? Did some new dub drop on a children's network? Last I heard the second movie is coming out in 2018.

Well...

We have awakened a force the likes of which we are still wholly unable to comprehend all the while facing its repercussions

What kind of intimidation?

1. I'm a male, so she can say I did anything from touching her butt to outright raping her with no proof and it will be believed.

or

2. A physical fear of her kicking my ass or killing me? Then doing the above when I defend myself.

There...there really isn't any winning in this situation.

Of course not, she's a worthy opponent

I wont when i finish raping her.

>A physical fear of her kicking my ass
Sounds like a win to me.

Maaya Uchida is laughing in moonspeak at these threads.

>Did some new dub drop on a children's network?
Let's hope this doesnt happen.

She would beat you up and claim the first.

If by "intimidate" you mean "turn me on", then yes.

Aren't you afraid of yourself?

This bitch is 16, I have over a decade on her. Why would I be intimidated by a glare?

She's actually like 500 years old, she has seen some shit.

Not even kidding. I am literally serious. I check under my bed each night in fear of Shinka.

Nah, my karate tutor had a daughter who used to beat me up, I ended up getting pretty comfortable with violent girls.

It's "does she intimidate you", you ignorant twelve year old.

You are intimidated

I hope you find her one day.

She's japanese user. She will never report you. Have you never seen jav or hentai?

Just rape her, then take phone pictures of it. Sure it sounds like you're incriminating yourself, but that's how it works.

Shinka would end up raping him.

They announced a new project, I think it was a movie.

I hope I find her ON my bed if you know what i mean! ;^)

What did you mean by this?

>Aren't you afraid of yourself?

n-no...

I'm lying under your bed each night in hope of becoming Shinka.

did you bully your rikka today?
nanaone.net/2012/11/der-rikka-simulator/

>bully rikka
>get bullied by shinka

What the h*ck user the op obviously meant does she intimidate you sexually.

Look at this young man here , see how he's all shy and moe and stuttering like some person you wanna gently bully because he knows what the op was implying? Why can’t you be shy and moe like that nice young man over there? I swear to kami-sama I will track you down and drag you to a nudie bar or something and force you to sit there all embarrassed because these women have SEEN and DONE things that you couldn’t possibly fathom and only then will you understand “oh gosh a woman, I guess I shouldn’t gauge whether I can beat her up in a fight but rather consider her femininity and what it bodes for a naïve young man like me!”

I better not see you around these parts again acting all autistic like this because I'll put the fear of god in you, AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN YOU YOUNG MAN.

What did KyoAni mean by this?

No.

(You)

Only russian women rape men user.

user is not a man.

Maybe not rape him but she would probably break his arm or something.

Win win.

God I really want to BE Shinka
I want to SMELL like Shinka
I want to FEEL like Shinka

I already am Shinka and it's great. You are missing out.

How would Shinka punish me if she found me peeping on her in the girls locker room?

My dick is always at alert when she's around.

It's some autist forcing a meme

For how long?

Until you pass out.

What would she do after?

Then how would she finish it all off?

Those souless eyes turn me on for some reason

Only my Railgun.