en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_grafting
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtu.be/SN1x-AuXrlM
youtu.be/xtO3VCu5wv4
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes aren't men

it's never too late user, I know some good docs if you're interested,

How about you chop off the tip of your hook-nose? You're not going to do it, are you?

cut dicks don't have the delicious slight smegma smell a natural dick has and the callused head isn't as pleasant to lick. you lot are truly missing out

I'm uncircumcised, why do you care about my dick?

ill fucking gas you disgusting kike

I was circumcised as a teen for medical reasons. It was the worst week of my life.

Uncut burger reporting, you'll never take my soldier's helmet

>being mutilated and branded like cattle
>being a man

Pick one

>stop being uncircumcised

How about you stop being ungassed, you fucking kike son of a bitch.

Honestly, not a day goes by that I do not wish a mushroom cloud over your parasitic nation. Not one day.

You can uncircumcise yourself with the collagen of a pigs bladder, some acid, baking soda, and a skin creme that doesn't contain alcohol.

no more foreskins for the rabbi!

They pay professionals to do that.

I bet he’s real scared.

Oy vey goyim stop being uncircumcised its for your health goy jews

I wish I was uncircumcised. My parents literally did it just because my dad was. It's become some bizarre tradition is the US.

>being a Judaiser

It actually started with Protestants in the US believing that circumcising would stop one from having inpure thoughts and from touching themselves.

look at you!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_grafting
all standing upright n shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

take your demons from me or I will get primitive.

youtu.be/SN1x-AuXrlM

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK cut penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Then how come all the jews and all the blacks are losing to "lone white males"

Yet still some off the highest rates of poverty and lowest rates of education in the US. But no yeah masuculinity okay at least you guys have that.

Something you should understand.
When I asked for shekels and the entirety of Israeli's medical data un-redatacted it was actually by divine writ I was just being polite when I asked.

uncut just adds variety and why is it always adam who's attacked. he literally didnt do anything. women arent gross in any way? they know what theyre talking about? even the methods used for this are gross as fuck. why arent more people discussing their restoration methods.

If I had the choice I'd be uncircumcised. There is literally no benefit to male circumcision.

mazel tov. you fat fuck

enjoy the white powdery shit your chocolate will get on it
>im avoiding cheese
>dries out with powder
>sticks it in a cheese hole

why are you talking such nonsense demon ?

adding to my list of demands is Land in Israeli right next to Netanyahu's house.
I am going to be Neighbors with Israeli's PM By God's Will.

>remove penis
>penis has nothing to do with masculinity
>become more manly

easy tactic. call your opposition a demon when youre a fucken pedo vampire

and I will have loud parties.

circumcision is inward. that kike you admire and blow is not even of shem nor is he even a kike

in your grave. little satanist frog memeing piece of shit. you lost the last thread so now comes the spam and stuidity

self worship is masturbation.

hi moore. hi pence. hi epstein. hi weinstein. hi putin

There are several benefits. Look them up.

onanism is not fapping. it's failing to impregnate your widowed sister in law. youre not worshipping yourself when you become one with the clone woman of yourself? what are you a monk? youre a fucking female though so how could you be

no benefits. youre a fat and lazy duped little cow slave

Who do you think I am Human ?

not a human

ya reckon ?

a nigerian prince needs your moni

>"God,the almighty creates us,for he is the highfather,he is almighty,we are his creation,everything we have and are."
>Also,cut off some skin on your dick

circumcision is inward anyways. these are Christ killers

I need all land in Nigeria for part of the worlds largest amusement park.

signed

what do any of your posts have to do with the topic at hand. satan frogs and circumcision make possession. paganism. brain damage. and autism. you got em all. also pedophilia and fucken jewry. you antichrist whore

what the fuck are you talking about speak english to me
cutting off some skin which supposedly was created by god is hypocritic

it's INWARD. your HEART must be circumcised. not your cock

Sodomite, your words do not conceal your perversions.

hi fags grab my vaginas. grabbem. stupid freudian jew bag vermin

ah I see
how do you circumcise a heart?

people see shit like "STONE THEM" and dont realise it is the SPIRITUAL death of pagan shrine hookers. you get a cut heart by not having a stiff neck. removing your sins and trying to be righteous. believing on Christ's shed blood for you. not your bleeding period cock

Your works are like dirty rags unto God.
I have judged Jesus.
Nay doth thou speak of circumcision of the heart yet are without.

you judged Christ? only God is the judge. judges dont do the law. youre a fanciful hollywood larping gnostic demon fucker

yet you also speak of people being filthy for not hating Jesus.
calling them Jew bag vermin.

I am from Australia I am not you with your holywood flag.

NOT TODAY KIKE

posting a picture does not equate to worship Human.

you killed God
youre so dissonant. keep posting it. keep lying. you were found out. and you dont have the balls to stop

>Dissonant
You can't kill God you faggot.
youtu.be/xtO3VCu5wv4
I think you are a bit out of your depth here.

Let me put plain what I have done in this thread.
Demand from Israel
Shekels
Clay
Gold
And Told them I am their God.
I don't think for a second that is anywhere in the abrahamic religions.

oh yeah I also said I wanted to live next door to Netanyahu so I could have LOUD parties
Where I play music really loud to annoy The Ice Cream King.

I also posted critical evidence in the pizzagate investigation, Am I risking you a jail sentence by continuing to post is that why you are telling me to be silent ?
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

Christ existed before the foundations of the earth. With God. And with The Word. And the word was with God. And you say to not self worship. Because you blew your cock off with a 12 gauge. And now youre larping as God. Supporting kikes. Saying they didnt do anything. And neither did you. And in fact just the opposite. We need to lock away you Talmudists in an asylum. Cant talk the pros of transitioning to womanhood by way of dick blow off. So just larp like a reptilian asshole

Would you prefer to have a wrapped candy...lmfao

where did i tell you to be silent about that? with your no replies to my epstein pedo a lago victim pic? the fuck is wrong with australians. your sense of humor is disgusting. too many spider bites? muh spider may mays REEEEEEEE