>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt4HQKq_Dfg
youtube.com/watch?v=f6g3VqY5qx0
youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tda3e/hey/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tc2tk/cheer_up_destiny_thread/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7td1v8/holy_fuck_dude/
youtube.com/watch?v=kuDtH0txGvs
twitch
twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/957367327078707201
youtube.com/watch?v=1zh1y3yX9NE
twitter.com/brittanyventi/status/957379376080916481
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgRd0EtjuVQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=9tVFjrXk70A
youtube.com/watch?v=RPhiVYu9asc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> LATEST LIVE STREAM

> GET IN HERE NOW

> youtube.com/watch?v=dt4HQKq_Dfg

oh no I wanted to post kraut meme i swear

> EXPLOSIVE NEW VIDEO CLAIMING STYX IS PART OF A GROOMING GANG

> youtube.com/watch?v=f6g3VqY5qx0

********OFICIAL DESTINY LORE************

Reminder that Destiny is the savior of the center-left, and is single handedly exposing every single alt right skeptic retard until the marketplace of ideas accepts his views. Why haven't you yet?

>Has utterly annihilated JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates.
>On one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
>Participated in a 1v3 vs Ian Miles Chong, BrittneyVenti, and Tonka for 5 hours, destroying all of them with ease to the point where even Jim had to admit they were BTFO.
>What Kraut failed to do in months with secret discord servers and academics, Destiny singlehandedly did in days without even trying, destroying JF both on moral and factual grounds, so hard that JF threatened to sue him.
>Blaire White is scared of him.
>Mr Metokur is scared of him.
>Braving Ruin is scared of him & chickens out of debating him.
>Millennial Woes is scared of him & chickens out of debating him.
>Styx said he would destroy Destiny, when Destiny offers to debate he runs away like the massive pussy he is.
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

shoo shoo destiny

RETURN OF THE TROUT
youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

what's the trip for?
like who the fuck are you?

It's my Brit/pol/ trip, leave it on sometimes

P O O

>Kiddy diddler

Ah brit/pol/, I was there at Sup Forums harbor, manning the machine guns while we were being overwhelmed. I remember having a chat about the commuter belt around London and white flight while being raided by snakes and bot spam, ah, those were the days.

can someone explain to me why does /r/d*stiny hate racism so much

Wait. Snakes like real snakes, or snakes like Gadsden Sneks? I never got that involved in brit/pol/.

but do you remember the 8 steps of cuckolding?

Real Snek?

>abductive reasoning
Seen the image dozens of times but only noticed that part now

Because they hate the things they don't like about themselves. They say just as much racist stuff as us. But to them it's just BANTZ.

lol, ah the nostaglia, can't get her out of my head, still.

Some kind of ascii art

>Brit/pol/

You caught me! How have you been friend?

Just remembering now, we havn't had any audio overlays in ages

> youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

Woo! That was from like a 13% certainty there, going off the >/. Most people wouldn't bother to put the period after the slash at the end like that. You always have such perfect punctuation. ...except while drunk.

Uh, sorry if that's creepy or anything.

Doing pretty good. Finished developing my anti-Vee rhetoric kit, now I'm chilling and getting amped up for the return of Kraut.

What stream is he coming back with and what time? And is today the Roosh on Warski as well?

I fell so far behind on some of these threads. I've got like 3 5+ hour streams to get through...

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED

>What stream is he coming back with
It's supposed to be on this twitch

www twitch tv/misandrytoday

She has admitted she doesn't even use Sup Forums, she's a bald poser

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tda3e/hey/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7tc2tk/cheer_up_destiny_thread/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7td1v8/holy_fuck_dude/

Destiny fans LITERALLY on suicide watch. BTFO by a retard like Andy and Tonka. Sad!

"please, for your sake and our sake, just play league all day. don't talk to these people. don't engage with them. they just want to hurt you. please."

advertisement containing info about Kraut's return at youtube.com/watch?v=kuDtH0txGvs
The person running the stream is from Kraut's server as well. Should be fun.

No clue about when the Roosh on Warski thing is taking place though. Personally I perceive third wave feminism and mgtow to both be symptoms of the same social decay, so I haven't been tracking that one.

***RETURN OF THE KRAUT***
>announcement
youtube.com/watch?v=kuDtH0txGvs
>link to stream
twitch
tv/misandrytoday

STARTING 2:30PM PST, 5:30PM EST, 10:30PM GMT
that's approximately hour and ~6 minutes from now

except a circle-jerk

I'm just interested in hearing from this Roosh guy. I've never looked for anything by him, and I personally think its hilarious his only demand was that it be him against 5 women at once. Just humorous.

>except a circle-jerk
No doubt it's just gonna be pilpul about 'what is doxxing' and 'was the information public' and Kraut going into Germanic autismotron mode about 'nobody can prove I ever did anything' and pretending the Zeph recording doesn't exist. Since it's a 1 on 1 between Kraut and one of his minions and it's been set up for probably weeks I expect the thing to be pretty well-rehearsed and scripted and relatively safe.

The real interesting things will be the response videos that come out after the stream. As well as user's response. Does Kraut think we've forgotten? Does he think he's safe?

from what I gathered this guy is completly obsessed about, and his whole politiclal worldview is centered around women

I'm just kind of hoping that stream will be a comfy one with a bunch of screaming and offense being taken. Some of these streams are just too serious all the time with the doxing and stuff. It would be nice to get some sick bants.

>anatomy of a "W I T C H H U N T"

YOU GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

>His mother is in the SPD

Who would have thought.

>W I T C H H U N T

>kevin spacey looks like hitler

Idk dog making shit up about him telling his friend to kill himself isn't the best look

A persian man pushing for white males to be MRA. I dunno, seems to me to be an agenda.

Someone mentioned it in the last thread rather apty that most male MGTOWs are too emotionally involved in the idea to think about any of it rationally, hence why the only decent analysis of the problems facing men in this area, against all logical odds, tends to come from women who are more removed from the bitterness and vitriol and a small number of men who are able to control themselves because they haven't been personally burned. I agree with though that MRA/MGTOW is just a symptom of the same Marxist social decay that caused feminism and as such don't care to listen to much regarding it for the same reason I don't listen to anti-feminist skepticsTM; it's boring and simple.

>watching tree of logic stream
>right off the bat
>"that's a good energy to have to call me a nigger, sheboon, nigress, and african monkey?"
holy shit she's fucking atrocious. get a thick skin if you're going to play the "le badass nigger biker woman XP" shtick.

The Persians always fall into the fold. See JonTron as an example. We just groomed him to quickly.

Except he did tell his friend to kill himself, and you know it. Or at least you should since you pay him tens of thousands of dollars to shill for (((globalism))). You know he also works for a Jew, right? How does that work out for you? He won't even talk about Israel because he gets almost as many shekels from the kike as from you.

>kraut finishes his shitty hugbox stream which will turn out to be a disappointment
>bunch of people are going to make videos about it but nothing new will be said
>JF will never sue destiny, the lawsuit will be forgotten
>Sargon avoiding drama as always, spencer debate was canceled?
>destiny now out of the game from what I see on his subr*eddit

is this how it ends?
I want to see some real resolution to this mess why is everyone running to thier hiding

are we going to see some real blood sports or are people just going to talk shit miking money for views
Is having people who hate and disagree with each other talk together so hard?

Second season just doesn't have the same energy that the first season did.

Yank I presume? Over here, they don't fall in line. Just as obnoxious as their arab cousins, they just dont elevate to terrorism as easily it seems

Just enjoy it for the lulz it has generated.

It's also nice to see people reveal their true selves, instead of parroting written down points and speaking like a bunch of lawyers to defend their hide.

It's SPO, not SPD. She is a party member in Austria, which, although a bunch of social democrats, could easily be vastly different.

it's not made up that's the point
destiny's "moral system" was so broken he literally told his friend to kill himself if he wants to because he came to a conclusion that telling him that was the right thing to do
and he hasn't even learned the lesson to this day because he uses this retarded hyper rational approach to morality and to what is right to this day

twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/957367327078707201

destiny was 'out' 30 times before, he always comes back. i think it's because his league gameplay is garbage, so he has to keep his paypigs interested in different ways.

thoughts on this

youtube.com/watch?v=1zh1y3yX9NE

who were the two random people at the end?

>watch one of the ape videos
>see this
That's not every liberalist of him.
What if poor dindus ran away from an oppressive collectivist regime?

Brittany Venti sure it’s ethnostate material.

Mike "The Final Solution to JQ" Enoch of TRS fame and Laura's jewish boyfriend.

/ourmutt/

lvl 80 chad paladin and defender of lady's tires and some rogue dude

post source

He doesn't even rely on the children anymore to fund him. He has a Qatari prince and a millionaire Jew that pay him to shill for (((globalism))). In the one sandnigger's own words he wants to popularize these ideas because he wants to be able to fuck lots of white women.

The difference is that up until now only people here and more on the far right knew about what a horrendous piece of shit he is, but now everyone knows and there's not going to be anyone left willing to debate DOX TINY, knowing he's a disingenous fuck who will dox, abuse the legal system, smear, etc anyone who interacts with him when he eventually decides to come back from hiding.

No clue who the first person is but the second is Mike Tokes, who is a white-knight that provides a service where you can buy likes and follows on social media.

twitter.com/brittanyventi/status/957379376080916481

Why tho? Don’t tell me you’re racist. She’s based.

All the times Sargon claimed his grandpa was black. Black black, not African

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgRd0EtjuVQ&feature=youtu.be

He hasn’t even had so much globalist debates you stupid low IQ mutt. What they pay him to play LoL on Twitch?

Wait, how do we know thisnis what the qatari wants?

He’s a manlet too?!!

It was posted here weeks ago now, a bunch of chatlogs. I have no idea where they are, but I'm sure some user has them.

No they pay him to have these "debates" against anyone perceived to be on the right or who holds any "conservative" ideas, which is why he'll do anything from being so anti-wall he'll call for the carpet-bombing of Mexico to defending CP and incest, because anything even vaguely conservative or right wing needs to be countered, by orders of the people paying him tens of thousands of dollars. That's why he pivoted from playing LoL, which he is awful at for someone whose only skill is playing video games, to politics; he is being paid to do it. The fact that you don't understand what globalism means is evident by your flag and support of a Jew-owned puppet.

As compared to other wrestlers, probably.

Of course you guys don't hold onto them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tVFjrXk70A

5:18:00 is why desTINY's cult is shilling against styx (5:20:30-5:40:00 drunk and angry).

Our beloved Aydin rant on Sup Forums other day.
If you wanna to see her really pissed off, just say that she was paid to cosplay.

i know venti i was just surprised to find out she's a 33% black

she admits it herself
that would be convenient to believe but I'd say that's little bit too much far fetched
he's just a tool of his ego
he can't handle people disagreeing with him so he searches for other way to discount what he's saying and that's either by convincing himself they have malicious intentions and/or are actually stupid
kind of what you seem to be doing right now
I saw him to do this to molyneux
trump
sargon
naked ape
JF
once he comes to a point where he can't argue with them his ego goes into full defense mode

>DOX TINY
I like that one. I’m gonna steal your idea.

Dude fucking stop already

>33% black

oops well sorry she doesn't qualify for Spencer's ethnostate

>All the times Sargon claimed his grandpa was black
He's definitely done it way more than a few times but that's a good sample.

he's 6'1 min, 6'2 according to what he says
size refers to muscle volume rather than height

If we're talking Spencer's ethnostate then I think she does

Wait, is he now claiming his grandfather is African? We all knew he was a quadroon.

By this logic majority of mutts aren't allowed into WN either.

Slavs are not white

He said 75% white on the sargoy debate.

Better hope you're not mixed with a sandnig or asian then bud or it's gas chambers for ya

>She’s based.
With my huge fat cock between her tits, she is.

No, he posted a video of his bad who is clearly white. So now he is claiming he doesn't know his grandpa's race. He's a fat got and a liar and if he was an sjw he'd be teased mercilessly for it

Dad*. Skeptics are gay tribalists

who is this misandry today guy anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhiVYu9asc

Looks like he made up the quadroon thing to blunt SJWs attacks against him.

Where's the stream kraut?

is this trout stream actually happening or not?

Here we go boys

IT'S HAPPENING