Little Witch Academia

Which form Chariot is your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
partystandups.com/
twitter.com/Roland_14/status/873478057813606400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me Sup Forums

Would Constanze had made it to the very end?

Or would she have made the ultimate sacrifice?

comfy

This is what true evil looks like

Can I get some Maradona facts?

I want to pat her

I want to hold hands and lay on the grass with her after watching her private performance

>tfw no Chariot gf

I don't know. I do know that Blue Chariot is worst Chariot tho.

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

Can't I need to watch Inferno Cop 2.

This dork knows that feeling

Last one is pretty hot.

Cake variant with red hair exposed.

last 3 are all hot

This is Maradona!
He is the best footballer to ever live!
He has really big balls!
Look at his balls!
Maradona!

>pretty hot

That's an understatement

Missing here is where she is wide-eyed and very young.

What is Chariot's definition of ''fun''?

So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Chariot probably isn't a bad person and that getting the full story will explain her actions?

I'll bet for that prediction.

Apart from the trolls that trying to push a meme, it's obvious that Chariot is a good person. There is probably an explanation for what she did, ingenuity or perhaps she did not know.

Now that the memes have settled down, can we all agree that Chariot deserves to be redeemed? She never asked for any of this, she doesn't deserve to suffer.

why hasnt anyone done loss.jpeg for akko's magic?

Wait, people actually thought she had evil intentions? I thought that was a meme.

She obviously stopped doing what she was doing when she realized it was wrong.

You forgot

Sup Forums failed to protect this smile

The face of evil.

the duality of man

>Not posting the superior version

>This thread or any LWA threads from wednesday until saturday

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

I really like how her eye shape changes as she get older but still says the same general style.

The shitpost of user

It's not possible to post anything more pure than this

>Andrew, my yay levels are really low

Make me some sandwich, woman.

Maybe this might help

the amount of cute Andrew Akko art is pretty neat

Fucking pedophile kys.

Great meme

Diana will return valiantly to Luna Nova with Akko behind her on a gleaming white unicorn. They will get married and unlock the final word; a "dream" will "grow" inside Akko's womb because she is bearing Diana's child. Croix will give up after seeing the miracle of birth and everything will be resolved happily. My dad is Yoshinari and he told me this.

Screencap this

Of course she deserves redemption aside from the memes she has been on a self imposed redemption quest this whole time.

I actually think there is a small fraction that really believed that Chariot needed to pay with redemption through death which makes no thematic sense as we should be on a course of yay recovery not total despair.

>I won't let Akko die again! I'll stop it this time!

Pre-screen

I want to kiss the three of them
But specially Ursula

So a few things that's been bugging me since watching the latest episode. Chariot said she took Akko's magic away at her performance and that's why she can't fly on a broom. But Akko can clearly do some forms of magic, so how did she regain her magic again?

Second thing that I'm confused about, the show is always telling us magic is dying but how is it dying exactly? Are they running out of actual magical energy to use? So what are the Ley Lines for? My friend and I very confused about the magic thing right now and the last episode made it even more confusing.

Ursula is my wife.

I'd absolutely try to steal that Diana if I was there.

>mfw I'll never have a life sized Ursula cardboard cut out

It's 2017, faggot
partystandups.com/

>life sized
>people entering are one head shorter
Either gooks are uber manlets or Diana and Ursula are 190cm (6'3)

Ursula is a big woman.

I thought Ursula-sensei was Shiny Chariot?! Are they two different people all along?!

>up to 8ft
Oh geez, I might get a giant Sucy

>or Diana and Ursula are 190cm

Given both Diana/Akko lost magic ability from the show the answer is likely hard work and training given Akko sucked at all forms of magic at the start but got better with training. Diana just had a head start by having easy access to a leyline stone at all times (Her house has one in the fountain thing)

The dying part is referring to overall magic energy levels that come from the ley lines that used to be the big tree of magic or whatever in ancient times. I think the easiest way to understand it is that the leylines, batteries, whatever provide the energy to power the spells but the user's magical ability allows them to use that energy in spells. The better a user's magical ability the more powerful spells they can cast which use more ambient energy. If you get emotion drained it can affect your magical abilities as believing in your heart is magic is probably true in the sense that emotions enable magic usage.

In short Leylines/Batteries/Stones/Routers provide the raw energy and the user's heart/skill enable the use of the energy to be converted into spells.

Spoilers when?

Hard work. Diana's magic got sucked out too, but she recovered by years of study and practice with pro witches. Akko didn't have any way to learn or practice, and so she's still bad at everything, but getting better. Or maybe magic is replenished naturally and Akko is actually just shitty at magic.

They say that magic doesn't work much the farther away you get from a source. Luna Nova has the magic stone in the tower that provides magic for some distance around, and Diana's house has a smaller one. Get too far away, and there isn't enough magic to do anything. Nobody knows why. Probably Chariot's fault.

>6'00 tall Diana
>Already has pure Aryan and Witch genes
>Magical prodigy
>good height on top of all that
Just when you thought she was already perfect enough.

Does that make Andrew, 7ft tall?

>search for the definition of "perfection" in the dictionary
>this image shows up

...yes.

The last one, it shows the most determination.

Someone published you on twatter.

Nips are small.

The prescreening should be over right now.
Spoilers imminent. You have been warned.

not sure why, even I regret making that post

For us!

Didn't know Yoh had kids
Pretty cool

Here is something he actually said at an anime con yesterday

That certainly helps clear things up a bit. Thank you for the explanations.

so, anons

Which is your standee?

well, time to leave these threads until subs come out.

>Get too far away, and there isn't enough magic to do anything. Nobody knows why. Probably Chariot's fault.
Nope. It has been like that for centuries.

>Hard work. Diana's magic got sucked out too, but she recovered by years of study and practice with pro witches.

We will see about that, but I lean towards the theory that Diana regained her power when she found a new dream/goal (because of her mother).

Alternate ending for episode 20:

>"It's too late Akko. The eclipse has passed, I won't be able to become head of the Cavendish family."
>"No! We tried so hard, it can't be too late. I refuse to accept this!"
>without delay Akko raised the Shiny Rod into the air with both hands and stared intently into the sky
>Diana visibly recoiled at this sudden development and barely managed to mutter the words "Akko, are you really going to...?"
>magical energies began to surge forth as a deep purple aura slowly grew from the Shiny Rod and enveloped Akko who was gritting her teeth focusing on the task at hand
>like a bomb going off a sudden shock wave sent all manner of rubble and loose foliage flying as several blindingly bright purple tendrils of pure magical energy shot forth from the Shiny Rod towards the moon at a truly incredible speed
>for a few seconds that seemed like an eternity Akko struggled to keep control of the Shiny Rod until finally the tendrils found their target and stopped instantly
>After such a violent display of magic the sudden halt seemed almost peaceful and things were completely silent if only for an instant
>Akko and Diana's moment of peace was short lived however as Akko, still hellbent on her task, used every last ounce of her strength to push against the movements of the moon, against nature itself
>in what could only be described a truly herculean display of magical power; the Moon itself began to drift ever so slightly across the clear night sky until it had eclipsed the star once more
>Akko had strained every muscle in her body and pushed her determination to its limit and beyond but she had done it
>She had given Diana a second chance
>with her energy drained Akko released her grasp on the Shiny Rod and collapsed into Diana's arms, drifting into unconsciousness with a smile on her face

Why did they draw two random background characters next to Akko there?

E23 spoilers, don't look if you don't want to know.:

ダイアナはとてもかわいいです。 エピソード23最大のユリ力! アッコもかわいいです。シャリオは最後に死にそうです。

>エピソード23最大のユリ力!
Nice.

>シャリオは最後に死にそうです。
no

C'mon, you know they won't actually pull that.

Uhh, I think you both are misinterpreting that quote. It says the exact opposite of what you think it does.

Someone just give us the whole spoiler please.
Where's the JapAnon?

>Shario seems to die at the end.
I know.

23話先行上映行って来ました さすがダイアナ回だったぞ…(というかまんまの台詞があったかも もうねBパート、ちょっと泣きそうになってたからね、ダイアナさんの台詞がもう全部素晴らしいですわ…

>最大のユリ力
It's between Diakko or CroiUsul?

DIANA!

ダイアナ「これでお分かりでしょう。アッコの正妻は私のものです。」 スーシィ「何言ってるんだい。アッコに正式に告白されたのは私だけだよ。」 ロッテ「皆忘れているけど、私がいなかったらアッコはルーナノヴァに来ていないんだからね。」

That's a Fanfic. Not Spoiler.
twitter.com/Roland_14/status/873478057813606400

No shit.

I thought you were a Ninja?

>nippon spoilers are out!
>my face

Where is Ninja??????

He is here.
But you don't see him.
Cause he is a ninja.

>>>/reddit/

Well memed user

Lame jokes=reddit now? Really, user?

Read at your own risk

エピソードは非常に悲しかった
ダイアナは誰にでもアッコがどこにいるか知っているかどうかを尋ねていました。アマンダとジャスナもアッコを探すのを助けました
結局のところ、アッコは彼女に練習の魔法の夢を信じるように言ったアンドリュに走った
その間にシャリオは怒りのエネルギーからクロワを止め、彼女を救おうとしている
それはシャリオを傷つけることで終わり、クロワは邪悪なスタッフが彼女を傷つけることに気付かない

>Andrew
Nice try. I doubt Akko could run all the way to London.