Saekano flat

We have played a game, and it was shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13155608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anal sex with Megumi.

Go take her other hole. It's not like Tomoya has the guts for it.

Utaha a shit. A SHIT.

Eriri a fuck

Does Tomoya ever stand up to any of the bitches who constantly fuck him over with their issues in the LN?
I think that one discussion with Eririr in S1 was the only time the guy actually showed some balls instead of allowing everyone to walk all over him.

No. He forgives them in, says that they made the right decision and cucks to them hard. Basically they receive no repercussions for there actions and later Tomoya even helps them on the game which is about to fail cause that Akane person has a stroke. Their actions go completely unpunished and they have the gal to still try and go for the "D". Later Eriri even asks to go back to the group (which tomoya refuses because "This is your big break to fame") and they learn completely nothing and then wonder why they end up loosing. Unless tomoya helping them with their game is some big ploy to destroy tank their careers in some way (which would be amazing) then their actions go unpunished.

>anal sex is shit

wow who would have guessed

Tomoya betrays Megumi because he wants to complete a kamige. Does that count?

Man, fuck what happened in this franchise. Fuck this.

Eriri betrayed Tomoya now for the 2nd Time? I would punch her so hard in the face for that and put her into the trashbin and Utaha is a stupid slut.

SO KATO IS LOVE KATO IS LIFE

if this is true tomoya is the biggest cuck in the history of all cucks

More like he doesnt care that much in retrospect about them or their "betrayal"

so he's the beta of all betas

Alpha more like it, he gets others to replace them and carries on instead of crying about it

No. He risks his own new game just to help the 2 whores.

They helped him with his game before, while being busy with their own stuff, now he returns the favor

Seems believable

He put Akane in his favour and you know, that ending.

They didn't help him with "his" game, at that time they where part of the team, it was their game too.

Without this they would never have gotten the chance for what they betrayed him later.

I'm just enjoying the ride. And it's chatically fun for my guilty pleasure.

bampu for eriri

Megumi-chan no daishouri

>girls popularity in a nutshell

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

>b-but Eriri will overtake Utaha in S2
Delusional Eriritards BTFO.

Utaha a shit

Fuck off, Eriritard.

>先行10話見た友人より、英梨々・恵の絶交のくだりが無かったらしい。
>GS2あたりを丸ごと省くのかな?
>According to a friend who saw the episode 10 pre-screening, the scene where Eriri and Megumi break off their friendship wasn't there.
>I wonder if they'll cut out everything involving GS2.

If the episode ends with the hill scene, it's probable they'll put that scene in the next episode, because that's how it happens in the novel.

My God. I hope Tomoya will suffer in the last volume and will make up for Megumi a lot before he gets together with her. No way he gets away with this. How can anyone be so stupid to care about someone else's game??? Like why don't you care? Fuck those two bitches.

At least Megumi hasn't forgiven him at all.

>Utahashitter is awake
Utaha is worst girl.

Accept that you got BTFO, again. Utaha best girl.

More like you should admit Utaha is worst girl and Eriri blows her out of the water as a character and development.

Keep telling yourself that.

Don't need to. It's a fact.

Eriri is worst girl and isn't even popular. Fact.

>U-Utaha will be more popular than even Megumi after her fans will come out of the woods for S2!
Utahafags BTFO.

Keep telling yourself that.

Nobody said Utaha would become more popular than Megumi.

Keep being in denial.

>Nobody
You did.

Nope.

Christ am I the only one who's freaked out by how pointy their chins are?

You = BTFO

>claiming Megumi got less popular equals to Utaha overtaking her

>THK is here again
Abandon thread lest ye wish to witness true autism combined with maximum shotposts.

You're so triggered by your boogeyman that you can't even write correctly. Reminder that people who bring up meta shit are the ones who ruin threads.

>pretending you didn't act and like she will be more popular than Megumi because you think Megumi's popularity would fade
BTFO. That isn't even the first time you claimed that.

>b-but you acted like you said something you didn't say

This is getting pathetic.

Geez, it's so easy to tell autistic Utahafag alfrom the rest of thethread.

>playing stupid
Yeah, siue. Try to save some ace.

>Eriritard is so mad he keeps misspelling words

You will never find an Utahafag claiming Utaha will ever become more popular than Megumi.

>Eriri episode
>pre-orders tank

like pottery

Final episode will start with the confrontation between Megumi and Eriri, then the train station scene, then the epilogues and maybe they'll extend the scenes with original content to fill the rest of the episode.

>denial
Stay mad, THK.

Why would I be mad? Eriritards got proven wrong again and Utaha reigns supreme over them as it should be. There's no denial over Megumi being the most popular.

She betrayed him too but there wasn't an Akane to stole her because she has no talent or dreams she just wants to be the happiest main heroine.

>Megumi episode
>pre-orders shoot up
Makes you kinda think i guess

>Fields chronicle going smoothly
>Tomoya is now handling the project because that bitch Akane got a stroke that she deserved.
>Now that Eriri got more time, she wanted to go back to the circle and she can now draw for Tomoya again.
>Tomoya told her to fuck off and focus being the "creator" she always wanted.

Too bad they won't adapt this.

If the keep the train scene as is, Eririfags will be eternally BTFO.

>Eriri taking a guy's glasses

For fuck's sake, this girl is such a goddamn cunt.

>2 mc love interest went to a hotel thinking that they can resist the Akane's
>both of them got abused and succumbed to the seduction leaving mc behind

Just like my hentai!

She might not take his glasses because in the anime, Tomoya isn't wearing the ones Megumi bought him.

Megumi a best
Eriri a cute
Utaha a sexy

She asked for them.
The whire stole a kiss.

strawpoll.me/13155608

Utaha is a rapist.

>Michiru's legs

JESUS

You can't really blame all the girls. The MC is a massive cuckold. It's his fault for not holding onto them.

>Alpha more like it, he gets others to replace them and carries on instead of crying about it
HAHAHAHA

no, he cries about it, then shelves and risks his own dream to help these dumb whores out.

Eriri literally handled things in the worst possible way.

Eriri is the Manami of Saekano

So just like usual? Such brilliant character development, learning nothing from her mistakes.

I would do the same as the mc honestly. He clearly doesn't want to fuck them, and he cares about them as friends and people, it makes sense for him to wish them success and helping them.

We know who he does want to fuck.

Iori?

So you're a cuck too.

And you are from Sup Forums, no one is perfect.

He wants to fuck Megumi.

How many more episodes are there? There is so much shitty "forced" drama this season.

Next episode is a healing episode, and after that it's the last episode.

>Masturbating to someone doesn't mean you want to fuck them.
Anonymous...

>healing episode
Do tell. Though based on I'm not seeing much healing to be had in the future.

As a filthy secondary, this was the episode that officially made me jump ship to the SS Kato.

A BEST

Icy tail spin off manga about rock, hard drugs, and crazy groupies when

Boy groupies or girl groupies?

I was thinking about male groupies.

>先行上映第10話観てきた。
>美術室エリリ覚醒!で「君の名は。」並みに感涙してしまったわ。
>ラストは坂上加藤・・・なんだが原作とは違うアニオリ展開が
>11話に有りそう。
>Got back from seeing episode 10 pre-screening
>Eriri's awakening in the art room! Got tears from that like I did in Kimi no Na wa
>Last scene is Katou on the hill...seems like episode 11 will have anime original content

>ラジオで言ってたアフレコで大西の演技で安野と松岡が泣いちゃった話は10話かな
>正直そんな風に盛り上がるとは思えん内容だけど
>According to the radio show, Yasuno and Matsuoka got tears from Oonishi's performance at episode 10's postrecording
>Though, to be honest, I don't think the contents are enough to get people to feel that way.

These comments make me think the hill scene will just be a short afterthought.

>>Last scene is Katou on the hill...seems like episode 11 will have anime original content
Whats with all these many anime original ends?

Also I guess no S3, seeing how this is the trend for anime original ends.

Episode 9, Utaha senpai was used as a plot device to make Kato more likeable for the audience. Sup Forums this is unforgivable! Defend your wifu!

It'll at least be episode 3 levels of good.

Utaha did nothing wrong. It was Eriri that fucked up.

Utaha and Eriri both did the same.
The worst part is that faggots forgot that Megumi was the first to leave.

>Megumi was the first to leave.
But that was illegitimately Tomoya's fault and she reconciled really well afterwards.

Utaha was more in a limbo status with her graduation and new LN.

Yeah nah.
Tomoya was the one who tried to make up with her. You can also say that it was his fault that Eriri and Utaha left.