Swedish girl on Fb posts fakes assault

This post came up on my feed, some girl got “assaulted” at a nightclub. Says some guy tries to touch her and when she slapped his hand away he punched her and smashed a bottle in her face yet while in the text she goes on to say it was a gärningsMAN (perpetrator) as she is implying this is somehow mens fault and trying to tider the metoo wave for politics desptie this being bullshit happening at a busy nightclub, no one saw it, no guards intervened, no camera evidence, no bottle was found.

No wounds, bruises or cuts are on her face, the blood seems fake and appears to run down out of nowhere.

I commented and was instantly blocked and my comment deleted.

Help Sup Forums, people need to know the truth, don’t let us get more cucked.

Link:

Facebook amanda(dot)johansson(dot)790/posts/2061619683855225

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johanssonmanda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if the perp was a shitskin (likely) it's probably true.

if she claims it was a white man then it's probably a feminist false flag (for the umpteenth time).

would still rape

Fake and whore.

As much as I love shitskins enriching feminists, I think this bitch is full of it. My comments are automatically deleted and she blocked me, but if enough people comment how this is bullshit enough people will see its bullshit.

honestly i'm okay with this dumb whore getting assaulted anyway.

>going to some degenerate kike nightclub

serves her right i suppose.

Usually they cut a swastika into their upper thigh or other easy to reach and easy to cover bodypart, claiming it was Nadsis.

Dumb bitch can't even fake a realistic wound, the blood is just pouring out of nowhere from her forehead. Fake as fuck indeed

Help out and point that fact out. Fuck this butch and her lies. Help us make Sweden great again even if it’s exposing one feminist lie.

It was probably a moslem or some other shitskin

Even if moslems don't drink they do lurk in nightclubs looking for drunk thots to abduct

>malmö
probably real

The women in that thread, are complete fucking morons. They jump from blaming white men, to #metoo, to blame all men, to malmo, to its not safe anymore, to this is the worst thing I've ever seen. If they spent 10 minutes on /r/crimescenes they would realise how fucking lucky they have it, and its ALL THANKS TO WHITE MEN PROTECTING THEIR UNGRATEFUL ASSES from the evil shit in this world. FUck this women need a dose of reality.

Again as much as I love Mohamed showing feminists his vibrant culture, this lie is annoying the fuck out of me. The blood is coming out of nowhere. Am I insane or is this actually real?

>he has never been to nightclub before

loser

>They would realise how fucking lucky they have it
haha yea XD nobody has it bad if someone has it slightly worse somewhere else in this world!! lol just htink about the kids in africa

She got the bottle in the head. Not the face.

swedish men are at fault for this
because they didn't stop the niggervasion

the only ones that can protect your people and the country is the MEN in the country, nobody else.

so yes she's right, it's men's fault, she is just confused how, the reality is cause swedish men are pussies

>no viable cuts or wounds
>no swellings
>stopped to take a picture instead of going to ER

who fucking buys this shit
The biggest give away is the swelling
Anyone who has watched a single round of boxing can tell that lack of swelling is a dead give away.

But the blood isn’t pouring out of her head, there isn’t enough blood on her hair to suggest she has been hit with a bottle on her head. No cuts or wounds or bruises and blood seems to just come out of nowhere.

where are the lacerations to her face?

where do i find the crime scene photos i checked /r/ there was nothing

why are swedeish "men" so violent?

Cucked lies

>faceberg
Why are you still using the electric jew?

Do you expect us to read your shitty language?

The blood might have get wiped away. You can still see a little blood higher up.

If they are looking for people that saw the event there most be a police imvestigation.

that kike nose. lol. unlucky, yikes.

That's real blood though.

do you not read

Looks like a cut over her left eye.

maybe he smashed her with a glass full of fake blood

with only two photos, and none from the top of her head, it's difficult to say. she might have a cut on her left high cheekbone, but who knows. it doesnt explain how blood streamed down from random places across her face, unless she globbed some blood and let gravity work. the face bleeds easily with minor scratches too

I like the way she has cut the top of her head out of the picture

Should have just supported her, been like "I saw it from the other side of the night club. dude just put down his quran, walked over and started grabbing her"

But then again, you might both go to jail because witnessing or being victimized in a hate crime, are hate crimes.

Fucking jews

bump

>be a swedish feminidominatrix
>try to get a date with a swedecuck
>he refused, very politely, already engaged
>gets angry
>says you will ruin his life, worse than crushing his balls between two billy bookshelf (a swedish BDSM trad)
>drunk wine alone
>even more angry
>idea pops: faking aggression with red wine, giving clues who dun it

PS: didn't know Swedish virgin blood contained so much tannin, amazing genetics user

PS2: dat her? twitter.com/johanssonmanda

>Again as much as I love Mohamed showing feminists his vibrant culture
Nice one Sven.

You kill the traitor before the enemy Carlos. It just saves time for the upcoming civil war if Mohammad already dealt with these foul whores