Need new symbol to identify the merchants

Ok Sup Forums so these fuckers from ADL added the ((())) to online hate symbols database. The fucking JIDF is catching up in victimolympics.

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-to-add-echo-symbol-used-by-anti-semites-on-twitter-to-online-hate-symbols

A few weeks back some user suggested to use stars or asterisks * to identify jews from now on. So examples:
old: (((silverstein)))
new: silverstein*

The advantages of new marks of the jew are simple:
>you type in just a single symbol
>nobody except you my dear Sup Forumsacks know about it
>it's literally a digital equivalent of putting a star on a jew, isn't this fun?
>we regain secrecy of identifying merchants and at the same time exposing ourselves less within online media

So why haven't you switched over yet? Also here is my rare merchant image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't mean that sage woops

Silverstein

I thought about this:
Shekelstein>

The > represents the jews nose hiding behind the name.

Only problem is, that it might trigger some source codes.

Why should I stop using this only because it's listed on some site nobody cares about?

Damn, the Star of David doesn't show up here.

I agree with this.

Call them bagel people.
The symbol is a bagel.

you shouldn't but why not have another way of using it, especially on twitter? That way you can dodge censorship

silverstein*

mine showed up. You sure your asterisk symbols works?
I like this idea. It's even more subtle
>

That's an asterisk. I mean the literal Star of David as an emoji.

Too bad the asterisk isn't six sided

>Yes goys, lets document all of the ways you identify us

{[:^)$

I saw the story of user about bagel people, but I couldn't understand the reference. What does bagel have in common with the j00z? you have any other ideas where to discuss this?
it's 5 sided, close enough. Would be better if it was reversed, i.e. upside down, for pentagram

By the way, any other ideas on how to mark the j00z online is appreciated. Let's just throw out some ideas and see which one sticks the best.
So far we have
1 *
2 >
3 bagel

The only use I see in Twitter is to redpill normies, using inside symbols there does not make much sense.

what's wrong with [like this]?

This. Why would we want to hide it? The whole point is to expose them.

This is the most absract merchant i got.

> at this point and the amount of people doing it its not worth the bother of hiding anyway...

Just turn over your international meddlers to us with written confessions and were good my Semitic pal

Easy. Goblins. Always in lore to have large noses and ears. Always hoarding gold and precious gems.

Say it with me... (((goblins)))

I'm not going to be v& for posting meme frogs and using too many (((of these bad boys)))

Not even in Germany

what else be they gobbling senpai?

lost it

>To be fair i stole it cos it said not to

kek is a double agent? kek

how about this?

you are too much leaf.

newfags cant jewforce

'
>
x

Brilliant

xXx
>
xxx
x

X

xXx
>
xxx
x

X

should Sup Forums make an art exhibition only showing merchant pics?
imagine when the MSM finds out

/">,,

|
>
|
|

>leftist coder at jewgle
>choking down medication to deal with the fact that all symbols are symbols of white supremacy

LGBTQ

let them add that to the hate symbols database

Who cares? They call everything hate. It's literally their job.

well, okay, you use ((())) and then get banned from twitter thanks to ADL and therefore no more redpilling of normies. what now?

>keeping it simple with...
@

>
@

Ooh no. Please don't ban me from Twitter for using punctuation. My life will be over.

Call them Circles. Where do you think the word kike came from?

why not be as straight up as possible? put a star of david around their name. then it's obvious, and the ADL would have to declare the star of david a hate symbol too

I vote we push this one as hard as possible to see how long it takes keyboard manufacturers to change it.

exactly. if we call them out for what they are, then the goyim know

Perfect! This!

_
**>
=+

which is exactly why we need another major network to report on us. bring more curious normies in to be exposed to our "endlessly recycled memes"

This.

What happened to calling them skypes

It's amazing

top kek

0>
x

_
>
x

I thought we agreed on this
>

shill detected. if you really wanted to redpill the masses you would realize that exposure is key, if we are banned then we have no exposure

¤¦°°±½¬»»«»«¥®€[spoiler]$$$[/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]΅«΅«°«»΅«΅°΅΅΅΅©

Holy shit hahaha

newfags don't know about it

I'ts literally called a pointer in c and c++

OP is unintentionally genious

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

&

>

>

Very nice

Let me test this out.

George Soros*

Bill Maher*

Alan Greenspan*

yep it works.

Pfhahahaha
Maybe
George Lucas°
Seems ideal? (Oven, temperature)

Fucking this

I'm in love.

Too tough to find ° on a keyboard.

possible
not a bad idea
funny enough this is close to the alt-right key on the keyboard, and I remember an user trying to push lefties to remove the alt right keyboard
i see the j00 but I also see the pizza and i can't stop thinking about pizzagate
I saw this a couple of times, but it was like months ago. For whatever reason nobody wants to use it here. But i like it, rhymes with kikes
so far seems like it's getting popular in this thread
true, it is a pointer. You just reminded me of that, used to code in C for fun.
elaborate
how did you get this degree sign? through alt key and numpad I presume?

>

I suppose, yeah find the shortcut in character map. Just seems unexpected for the Juden and probably pretty subtle.
Donald Trump°

>The root of it all
oh I'm laffing
too bad it's different on european keyboards

>

oy vey
&

If it's not easy to do, people won't do it.

#&#
## &
##

just call them jews. lay it out plain.

I thought that character ended up killing the main villain in silent hill and thus giving time for the protagonists to escape. So therefore I think it would be unethical to put the pyramid head equal to destructiveness of a jew.

WINNER

Ok, i see it now. Missing the > though

You do know the ADL browses here regularly right?

merchant

I assume it does, however, if it starts adding this new symbol to hate list, then we can jump to another one and continue until half the keyboard symbols are hate symbols and thus expose the big jew to the normie so they can see how crazy they are, because normies will start getting banned for using hate symbols like * or > or &
let's make this happen leaf. We will double down on their stupidity

>.

Because two lines are too much and it genuinely can look like a typing mistake >.

>old: (((silverstein)))
>new: silverstein(ADL)

That's common knowledge. The (((ADL))) can't do shit here except complain about the antisemitism