Sasuga

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5156047463
youtube.com/watch?v=TU5y3Tv0tqw
youtube.com/watch?v=UQZ3WNQ0Hw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both of their faces look off in that pic. In the other scans that I have seen they look way better.

>brother

I hear Tatsuya got GTFO by Jumonji in volume 22, and Yotsuba wants Masaki to be Miyuki's husband.

Post other scans

No, opposite. You've been memed. Tatsuya broke phalanx and the Yotsuba are retreating into the shadows once more.

How come those two still haven't fucked?

Mayumi is apparently winning the onii-sama bowl.

Now this is how you do incest. Oreshit and Eroshit should take a lesson.

She has a shoe in this one.

He only sees her as a sister.

The better choice but I don't want perfection end up with an emotionless faggot.

What other couples can even compete? None of course. Sasuga Onii-sama

Those tits keep growing

When did Miyuki become so attractive?

I don't recall her hips or breasts ever being that womanly.

>I don't recall her hips or breasts ever being that womanly.

>aunt

Does she want Jesus-niiisama's dick as well?

Yotsuba genes. Also, the uniform is very slimming.

Fueled by lust for Onii-sama.

No, she just wants world destruction, or grandchildren. Hasn't made up her mind yet.

Maya is so sexy. I want to fuck her.

>that artist
She deleted her only R18 gallery and I want it so bad

In this volume we learn that Miyuki may dress very conservatively, but she's actually a semen demon.

What a fucking waste

Missed one

Full res pics. They're 3 times as big.
tieba.baidu.com/p/5156047463

You can fuck your sister.

't*

Does he ever become interesting?

No. This is a series for a specific audience. If you are not one of them it's going to be garbage for you.

Is that him using Baryon Lance? I thought it was a projectile base attack.

Sasuga oniisama. They aren't even hiding it anymore.

Can you post a summary? Why did Katsuto and Tatsuya fight in the first place?

Damn Tatsuya and Miyuki are looking very good this volume. Also the author made sure to make Miyuki look very seductive and beautiful this volume. It's also funny seeing Miyuki tits suddenly get an upgrade.

Volume 23 "Isolation" would supposedly reveal Tatsuya's identity as Silver while the Yotsubas go back into hiding. That true?

She's literally an upgraded version of her mother with bigger tits and hips

She will rape oniisama soon

Yes

This is from the latest volume? Damn, maybe Miyuki being an idol wouldn't be so bad after all..

Well this volumes seem to be getting mixed reviews in Japan. Some already planning on dropping it because of how some events turned out in this volume along with saying something about Tatsuya has turned into nothing, but a dog for the Yotsuba instead of actually fighting againist them like he originally attended.

Along with saying the author conveniently moves the characters to his will without really understanding what the hell he is doing. Others plan on sticking around until the next volume. If nothing interesting happens in 23 they are dropping the series.

This is an official Miyuki daki. She's always been voluptuous.

He was always a dog for his sister anyways.

I stopped reading after Tatsuya beat that American girl who was a strategic weapon and transferred some being from another dimension into a robot girl.
What happened after that?

Get off the internet, Miyuki.

It is garbage.

YOU are garbage.

What kind of audience is this targeting anyways?

thiccmouto

Me and my cock.

STEMfag weeaboos

I just want a 2 hour long drama CD with Hayamin whispering into my ear for this.

Yeah and it's become exaggerated. The author conveniently makes everyone else look like an idiot next to Tatsuya and the Yotsuba to the point it's just not believable anymore.

I guess people are getting annoyed at how the story has been dragging for far too long and wants to be done with it as soon as possible. The author's probably dragging it as much as he could since it's his first popular series.

How about Hayamin singing for you? Second link is her duet with oniisama but he doesn't really sing that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=TU5y3Tv0tqw
youtube.com/watch?v=UQZ3WNQ0Hw0

Tatsuya is such a faggot for not sticking it in her already

No.

That's because he's a robot who only sees her as a sister.

I have her album and I love her singing but I'm looking for something like the Love plus cd with the earwhispering part. Hayamin being a cuddly imotou is absolute hnggggg.

It doesn't say anything about him revealing he's Silver that's just fans speculating it could be anything.

Too be honest I also think they are just tired of the political bullshit the author keeps doing to stretch out the novels. They want more action of Tatsuya actually doing something that moves the story. Along with him not making other characters look like fools just to raise the " Tatsuya is amazing" crap all the time.

You can hear all the juices gushing down on her thighs

Wait after the movie's release. Once it gets released Miyuki will most likely get more merchandise.

>tfw the movie will also be available in my country
What a time to be alive.

>artist
tell me more

The political stuff is bs because it never leads to anything. If the political opponents had power and it did not end with hurr durr Maya made a statement and everyone just shuts up and cowers in fear it wouldn't be boring. The author has stretched the wanking beyond Tatsuya, even Maya has fangirls to the point it's all just silly.

She is the best

>it's just not believable anymore
>anymore

Mahouka was never ever believable in any way.

Tatsuya, Masaki, and Minoru drove the Chinese guy responsible for all the bad stuff to kill himself.
Tatsuya and Miyuki got engaged.
Tatsuya, Masaki, and Katsuto led a task force to kill the Chinese guy's master who's responsible for bombing the Ten Master Clans.
Azusa's batch graduated, and the JSDF worked with the Chinese to catch some rebel Chinese and two Australian spies.
The Ten Master Clan wanted to use Miyuki as an idol to lessen the Anti-Magician propaganda, but Tatsuya refused. Yotsuba is now in cold war with the other families.

You're now up to date.

It just gets worse and worse.

What the fuck is Onii-sama wearing that is literally woman's footwear, and basic bitch tier at that

SBS or StBeSe. Has two pixiv accounts. Draws a lot of Mahouka, like seriously A LOT, is a huge Tatsuya/Miyuki shipper, Miyukifag and Linafag. I don't follow her twitter anymore, but she was also into age gap couples (posted a lot of Shiota-sensei and Koi wa Amaagari no You ni pics) and idols (plenty of screenshots of Aikatsu or some shit).

It wasn't all the 10 MC, it was just the Saegusa oldest brother who proposed it. Also Minoru didn't do shit against Zhou. Zhou was concerned between Tatsuya and Masaki, Masaki blew up his legs when he tried to run and then Zhou killed himself by incinerating himself and alluding he'd be back somehow.

She seems more like Miyuki x Lina shipper, lots of yuri of other series too. She also draws plenty of Tatsuya x Mayumi, as well as Maya and Masaki.

Interesting, garbage for garbage I guess.

t. db super fanpedro

I was generalizing. Cramming six volumes worth of info while trying to include finer details will only confuse him.

I know, but she drew that whole r18 gallery of Tats/Miyuki pics, didn't she? That's why I think it's her main ship.
>lots of yuri of other series too
Eh, then maybe she's a bit more into it than I thought. I haven't looked at her twitter in months.

>those thighs
wew, why is she so lewd

Which is worse, this or SAO?

Details matter in this series.

Both are good, based MC with a great harem

>Will never help Mayumi stretch

This is a blue board. Censor that shit.

it's entertaining garbage

get out of here with your hate for onii-sama

He's the worst character to have a harem. He's an emotionless robot who can't feel love.

my body is ready

does she draw doujins?

ro
ro
fight the powa

No

>"Miyuki farted hahaha!"

Previous volume already had shit reviews.

Did the aunt get any doujins?