Why does the left hate beauty?

Why does the left hate beauty?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tqaM1vsqYpI
cambridge.org/core/journals/politics-and-the-life-sciences/article/effects-of-physical-attractiveness-on-political-beliefs/D5214D0CAE37EE5947B7BF29762547EE
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is unholy

Jealousy. Most leftists are ugly bitter human beings. And the pretty ones just love the attention.

because beauty oppresses everyone less pretty. Thus left would rather have everyone equally miserable in ugliness than have anyone more beautiful than most ugly person on this planet

Marxists see success in any form as the result of exploitation or oppression of some person/people. Only by being ugly, disabled, poor, etc. can you be virtuous in their eyes.

They don't, you just imagine that they do because you are a faggot.

Because they love themselves

Because they are grotesque and ugly beings who want to be. So they must assimilate every divine woman into their collective.

>Target beauty
>Assimilate
>Repeat

If he was a fag he would be pretty fucking left already huh?

Beauty is something you can't distribute and hand out for free. You have to be somewhat lucky and then have the skill to maintain yourself. The left hates these built in unequal features of being human

I truly don't know, user. I find your OP disgusting and whoever made it deliberately made it to make the adorable little Dokis appear disgusting.

triple doubles speak truth

No, biggest faggots and whining bitches are on the right buddy. Left fags bitch over the same shit, more gibs, right fags bitch over everything because it offends their broflake view of the world. Both are retarded like OP.

Long ago I stopped caring, but I still can't bring myself to stop asking why. It's an oddly morbid curiosity of mine; wanting to figure out such absurd positions and arguments.

The same reason they hate rich/sucesfull people (Except when those pretend they arent actually rich if their income lies with leftys, like big Punk bands etc. Doesnt apply to Niggers, see rappers) They are lazy. And its easier to make everyone miserable then buildt yourself up/create.

Same reason "Fat acceptance" is a thing.

oh yeah, forgot study related

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

To be fair both Tumblr style and Animu style are horrendous.

because they are ugly inside and out

They think liking a shit stain on the wall makes than smarter than people who like actual paintings.

Triple-Dubs!!!
HE MUST SPEAKA DA TRU-TRU.

because Leftism is predicated on an inherent hatred of Truth.

and Beauty, the child of mathematical truth (geometry, proportion, length), is no greater representation of Truth.

Greatness takes effort, which they aren't willing to put in. They despise success because it makes them feel guilty for making zero effort into improving themselves.

Who cares.

Dubs, they speak the truth.

egalitarianism; the notion of superiority of individuals based on beauty goes against this
note that one can be on the left and reject egalitarianism
"The fatherland shall one day be like this: We're not all equal, but we're all brothers." - Joseph Goebbels

Because they are evil. Creation and beauty are things of good, chaos and destruction are evil. Look at marxist critical theory, does it create anything? No, it is made to destroy. Even when we go to war and blow things up we do so with the intent of building atop the ruins new and better things. The left only seeks to destroy and will not be satiated until they have turned this world into another layer of Hell.

Literal mindedness, a loss of any spiritual understanding of the world

Slave morality

Because this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqaM1vsqYpI

Some are pretty cute, but mentally I could not stand having anything more than a one night stand with them.

Because leftists don't want to bother with the discipline and restraint that it takes to create beauty and to preserve it, and resent it because it is unequal. That's why they promote overly simplistic or degenerate art.

She looks like 85% of girls on OkCupid. The 15% are those brave enough to make a profile because they're landwhales who would get 1 message if lucky.

Google knows whats up.

cuz they are ugly

cambridge.org/core/journals/politics-and-the-life-sciences/article/effects-of-physical-attractiveness-on-political-beliefs/D5214D0CAE37EE5947B7BF29762547EE

he speaks

Beauty is also a conduit to the divine, to higher ideals that cannot be deconstructed. By creating ugly things, they refuse to elevate the consciousness, and it makes it easier for them to accept the mundane and their earnest belief that nothing truly matters. That all beliefs have no inherent value other then the ones they hold.

Lauren is a feminist?

> wearing a hijab
>hanging out with a bunch of dykes
Yea that would totaly work out fine

They hate what they cannot achieve.

Of all their various types they draw, like colours of the rainbow, the "good looking one" never seems to make its way into their drawings...

HMMM

I WONDER WHY...

I did an experiment on Tinder relating to your comment. While pretty or even average girls get like 100 likes per 100 swipes, landwhales can still pull 25 to 35 every 100. The result was higher than using a good looking guy who only got 15 to 25 every 100.

>Why does the left hate beauty?
The left and their Jewish masters see vice as virtue.

this is critical theory and social marxism in action

beauty = ugliness
ugliness = beauty
vice = virtue
virtue = vice

True.

are you a fan of rick and morty by chance?

It's like they read 1984 and thought "hey, this doublethink is a good idea"

Because they are bunch of autistic dumbfuck with average IQ of 60 + they themeselves are ugly as all fuck.

>landwhales can still pull 25 to 35 every 100.

What kind of guys were responding to the landwhales? Were they desperate soyboys or regular off the mill normies?

this

Read this: bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/

Actually they do and you're fucking retarded so unironically kill yourself

confirmed.
people who do self improvement often are right leaning. leftists dont believe in bettering one self, they think the world needs to accept it and hence you see all these shit pushed on us to try to normalize their degeneracy
many ugly women i met are hardcore on the left. and a lot of your soyboys are also firmly on the left side. i was in the middle, but as i hit the gym and started to improve myself, i find my political view drift more and more toward the right. it's cool.

Girl on the far right is bangable.

Why not post a selfie if you want to show how gorgeous y’all are? My 600 lb Redpilled Life.

Because they're obsessed with forced equality and beauty/healthiness is an objectively unfair trait within humanity.

They will deny this till they're blue in the face. just look at the fat acceptance bullshit. They refuse to accept the reality that men are attracted to slender women with wide hips and women like tall strong men.

Life is unfair. The left HATES this and denies. The right accepts it, and uses it to better understand themselves.

I can't help but find this hilarious. Someone post the one the artist made of the characters from Jojo as a trannies.

mother of God...

none of them are bangable because they're all putrid fatasses with no self control who are also probably STD ridden feminists prone to addiction and likely to poke holes in your condoms + "forget" to take the pill so your child support money goes to their antidepressant addiction you betabucks supplier cuck faggot kys

Nothing to add to these:

>Girl on the far right is bangable.
You must love cottage cheese and rolls.

hot damn that was a good article

They're idealists who deny inherent flaws of human nature, but they do notice that some feats are more favored than others and like failed normalfags, but still normalfags, that they are, they rationalize their own drawback and make attempts to bring those better off normalfags down. Because for idiots like them, nor focusing on others is too hard.

*not

Does anyone have the screencap from biz about sexdolls?

its inherently hierarchal

all fake tits, they try so hard to have large european milkers but their bodies haven't adapted to harsh winters to grow them. Fake chink/nips whatever they are make me sick.

good article, but hes basically saying marx was right

Literally all the dudes that accepted and wanted the landwhale were 1-8. I can understand the 1s, but guys that should have no problem getting a woman even accepted the landwhale.

Messed up and replied to myself read

Not surprising, women tend to be far more choosy over their mates than males are that’s why you hear of chads but lots of men go out with land whales

the thing i love about these fucking pics is that as soon as high school or college is fucking over all of these people would actually hate one another once not forced to actually associate.

The left simply hates. It hates beauty because beauty is something like love, or that could inspire a soul to love. The left can only critique and blame and hate: it is for the right-leaning man to love himself, his family, his nation, and his people. “Racism” and “white supremacy” are simply hateful labels the left applies to the love of one’s culture and parents and children.

Truth in digits

>*personal success
They believe in group thinking

/thread

The envious destroy what they cannot have themselves.

Because 2d reminds them how much 3d sucks

Realistic = ugly
They think the artist is being "brave" and should be proud they are willing to draw realistic women.

They see it as a way to fight back against the female form being sexualized. Because they think all men are stupid gorillas that need a woman to be ugly so they will listen to her and care about more than her looks.

To me it is insanely insulting and sexist to both genders and especially attractive women. Since they are implying they cannot be taken seriously unless they dress down or don't shave.

Plus all tumblr chicks are ugly land whales who hope the can trick you into sex with distracting bright hair and drawn on eyebrows, to distract from their ugly body. As long as they can trick ugly into being attractive, well then that would make them more mainstream and their dream of sleeping with a actor that much closer.

Very, very, very well put sir

Because Leftism is just Jewish behavior taught to Gentiles as a religion. The Jew is ugly in every conceivable way, and worships ugliness and sin. They teach this hatred and worship to anyone they gain power over. One need only look at Jewish 'art' to notice it is uniformly ugly, the only exceptions being where it imitates Gentile art in a cheap and shallow way.

This is a good point. Conservatives always seek to improve, upping the standards. Lefties always seek for "acceptance", inevitably lowering the standards.

The only thing offensive here is that art-style.

desu bud that Velma is a qt

Is it bad if I unironically like this one? Scooby looks like a bit shit though.

veey true and of the same thought but i also dont want them to be raped by a nigger or sand nigger.sadly,even that wont wake them up to reality

boner would rip through my pants.
id end up drawing a huge dick in alternating 4 japanese mouths

Why do they always draw Tw*light black?

Wtf is that shit. Did they put a black womens face on all of them? Monika is European (best girl). The rest are Japanese.