Beautiful People Really Are More Intelligent | Psychology Today

>Beautiful people have higher intelligence than ugly people, especially if they are men.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Went to strip club, can confirm. Entire staff was working on PHD biochemistry thesis as a group. Powerful.

beautiful person checking in. IQ of 150, beauty rating of 165. Bow before me uglies

so asians?

makes sense

Asian are not "people", particularly chinks chongs

What's the definition of beautiful?

If we don't mistake sexy with beautiful, than there is something to it.
From my experience I can tell, that ugly people are either dumb or seem smart, because they are nerdy, but lack "wisdom". Sexy people are shallow and superficial. Modest people are grounded and wiser, therefore smarter.

Yeah the Silicon Valley autists are all male models. Bullshit.

Well I am gorgeous , and it’s confirmed that I have a high IQ already.

Must be true.

I mean... can we Japs get a bone here? We do pretty well

they sure like stealing ideas

Weird, the 2 ugliest people I've known in my life were the 2 most intelligent, 1 due to disease and 1 a 5"2 bald by 25 ginger.

jews btfo

This.
Plus it doesn't mesh with the fact that global IQ keeps falling. If beautiful people were actually the smartest, global IQ would be increasing with each generation. No, the article really is just a bunch of normies trying to make themselves feel better and hiding from the fact that in actuality they are all a bunch of dumbfucks.

>being so ugly you call non-ugly people normies
im sure you're super smart though

You failed in statistics class didn't you?

The whole concept of "intelligence" is the knowledge that humans have developed over time through certain understanding and indoctrination, but since we can't even explain the damn meaning of our existence (set in stone) then intelligence technically doesn't even fucking exist.

Elon Musk is pretty handsome tbqh

No mention of race, there's the flaw.

Chinese and korean arent beautiful
It's not like that. Its a correlation. This means if you separate the most beautiful from the ugly cunts in a group you will find more smart people in the beautiful group. Also >t. ugly face

>Oy vey .Goy if you cant tell exactly where red lies in the spectrum of colors colors do not exist. Also remember the holycost

colors are visible to the fucking eye m8

that's because they're whiter. also, facial symmetry is correlated with perception of beauty, overall health and... you guessed it, ethnic homogeneity

Can confirm, above average intelligence and facial aesthetics checking in bow down before me beautilets and plainlooksmutts,

How intelligent do y'all think I am?

You look like a bastard child of Tom Hanks.

Nigger architecture compared to white is too. Intelligence is a concept as clear as day unless you are a delusional cultural marxist.

psychology is pseudoscience

Physics is pseudo science too.

t. butthurt psychfag

Isn't beauty subjective the fuck kind of study is this

No i am just a sarcastic physics undergrad

This much

i don't doubt it. look at an engineering class and you won't see many supermodels, but they will be better-looking than subhuman iq trailer trash or hood rats.
don't go thinking that the study means "beautiful people are smart" when it's actually "smarter people tend to be more beautiful than idiots"

>Isn't beauty subjective
To a certain extent yes, but beauty is usually synonymous with healthy looking/fertile people