Pull out of all investments now

It's gonna crash very, very soon. Bigger than 07 for sure. Everything will be blamed on Trump and he will pull all the wrong moves and deepen unemployment and deficit. Martial law in some rural areas when job loss couples with opioid addiction. It will be a true depression, not another recession.

I'm not kidding. It won't be a true doomsday, but shit will get hairy very soon.

Good info. Always hedge kiddos dont try to time the markets.

DO WHAT THIS RANDOM HOMO SAYS, EVERYBODY!

>pull out now

Looks like we have a bit of a plateau to ride first.

Who really cares if THEIR financial Paradigm collapses? Just use another currency. It's not like Americans have been using money since 1971. Financial collapses are THEIRS not yours. Stop operating on the dollar and who really giving cares what it's value is?

And what's going to cause This? Your nice chart is lacking context to what you are claiming.

Just because you so deeply want it to crash, doesnt mean it will

Global economy is really healthy rn

nah, we are entering a golden age

I agree with your totally,i bet it will happen somewhere in 2019.
Now is good time to get alots of money and buy those stocks/houses cheap when all comes down.
Next crash after this wont happen anytime soon.Good luck anons,i hope u are smart about this.
Peace out.

>fag flag
yeah sure buddy

What bubble are we currently experiencing? Companies are investing real money in the US.

youre an idiot

student loans

This. No telling when that plateau ends either.

Fuck you

Fuck you.

I don't follow the metric used in the graph. How can it be 100% probability to have a recession for 5 years.

wtf

Generation theory says the 4T started in 2008. It will last until 2028. The next one isn't coming for the next 70-80 years after that.

>Faggot wants you to pull out
Now I've heard it all.

The millennial bubble. There is no longer any moving capital between people and businesses in any really appreciable amount. Young adults aren't spending and money because they don't have it. Rent, student loans, etc. Business income will start to shore up. Best Buy, Sears, etc. are the canaries in the coal mines.

Source: ASS

I just liquidated everything and donated all my money to Israel.

Am I doing it right shill?

They do spend money. It's just in different places. Like electronics, video games, collectibles, starbucks, different hot sauces and spices....

Have you seen Millennial neckbeard NEETs? They spend lots of money.

I want to believe but Sears has been in a decline since the internet was invented and Best Buy is the most expensive place by far to buy electronics

Your a dick sucking faggot with absolutely no proofs for anything you said...
Your a shill...thanks Shareblue...

Hipsters also spend lots of money I might add.

guess you should have read last quarter's best buy earnings report

>1 post by this ID
Every time

IT says the source in the picture faggot.
It really isn't, relative and absolute debt is increasing, buying a house is pretty much impossible for young adults (23-29), and the economy is being falsely stimulated through low interest rates because banks have terrible balances in general and can get money for free, because of some negative interest rates and very low ones.

>recessions always a result of republican presidency
>old people saving for retirement vote for them anyway

Based on what?
> Graphs look vaguely familiar

There was a ton of indicators prior to 2008. Which indicators are you looking at now?

My sides

Deregulated financial sector which in essence caused 2008 happened under several administrations (Dems included).
Further Obama did nothing at all to make sure that 2008 doesn't happen again.

The dollar is way over valued and is about to go into free fall.

THIS

pull your money out and sit on the sidelines, when prices drop enough buy some acreage, solar panels, wells, generic farm equipment, and some animals.

we are coming up to the popping of a 40 year massive debt cycle and the resulting depression will be decades long

The financial markets in the Western democracies will only crash when the ponzi scheme that is mass immigration from the second and third world’s is stopped. This mass immigration is what is fueling consumer demand and the never ending housing bubble in the West. Simply put, these people need to be housed somewhere. Further to this, the Chinese colonisation of Australia, NZ, Canada and the Northern California is accelerating the housing bubble even further. In Australia, the country with the largest housing bubble, apartment towers are being built at an astonishing rate in Sydney and Melbourne to house the Chinese colonists, not only this, all the Real Estate Agents are either Chinese or are owned by Chinese.

>implying I have any investments
>implying I didn't buy my house on a 100% mortgage and am not waiting for the € to finally crash so my debt will be the equivalent of a loaf of bread

Armageddon is bullish for stocks.

QE to infinity.

Dow 100 k by 202O.

Shitcoin to One million. Bitchez.

This is good for crypto.

heres one for you: European junk bonds offer just 2 per cent

WTF

1 post by this faggot
/thread

>getting your financial advice from Sup Forums

Butthurt nocoiner detected

> not listening to Sup Forums financial advice
> not buying $10k of bitcoin in 2008

Alright. In what way is this an indicator of the world markets coming down crushing on us all?

btw, here’s a link to an excellent financial markets website. The guy who runs it was the only person in 2016 who predicted BREXIT and Trump’s victory, he also predicted thd GFC and the resulting QE policy.

www.marketoracle.co.uk

>there's only a recession when amerifat elects a democrat as president

>getting financial advice from sources banks can buy

It's not. The world economy is booming right now. The only thing that can really cause a crash at this time is a massive war or something.

Just switch to inverse ETFs if you think it's going to go down you nigger

Earnings reports are the same shit as the stock market and housing markets. Just proof of how much money is moving up to the top 1% and leaving less for lower income people. Money fluidity is needed or shit hits the fan

If that is true which it isn't
You would stay in stocks or buy metals / coins

>ID: Rich

Spotted the Jew blowing smoke up everyone's ass

This looks more like it
Bitcoin will be replaced though
Only one coin was repped in davos

Why are there only crashes when conservatards are in power? It's as if deregulation and coporate welfare is a bad idea.

>TFW I bought 3 different hot sauces yesterday
No regrats

Not sure but when some of the riskiest debt in the western world is priced at historical levels only reserved for the most secure debt something seems very wrong

PE ratios are very high as well and climbing.I cannot see the growth materializing to justify these PE ratios considering we are quickly reaching the planetary limits of growth.

2019 probably. Think you're insane if you think it is just going to bottom out a week after people start getting their larger checks. January ends this month. Usually the indicator for the year. It has been a good month.

>gay flag
>STILL salty about Trump winning and stock market soaring to ATH
>tries to meme collapse and blame on Trump
>55 replies
Im leaving this place.
sage

If you’re 29 and can’t buy a house in the US you’re a fucking bum.

And. How many of those niggers have been calling for a crash for like three fucking years now.

If you're over 24 and can't access more than $500 in a reasonable amount of time, you might as well blow your fucking brains out.

as much as I’d like to see the rotten financial system collapse and those bought to justice for their crimes leading up to the GFC in 2008, the elite have learnt from their mistakes and we will never have a GFC again, the system is so absurdily leverages that (((they))) will simply just wipe out any debts the counter-parties owe each other.

Not a kike, just optimistic

>gay
>math

i don't have redpills for this. can gays do math with their sometimes socialized, sometimes genetic lady-brains

It was a shit market for 6/8 of Ofaggot's years. So far Trump's 1/1

What? A company's ER is very important for their share price.

>If that is true which it isn't
It is though. Remember, everyone buys oils using USD which keeps the demand high. Now, if China and Russia convince a few key countries to ditch the dollar for Yuan or something, your money will get devalued.

Literally read any article in Stratfor dude. Your country and world order is getting challenged in multiple fronts. There's Iran, NK, Syria, Ukraine, South China Sea, the already mentioned chinese plotting for ditching the dollar etc.

You have no way of knowing when this peak is going to plateau or for how long it is going to plateau before it tanks.

What crypto was talked about at davos?

kikecoin

>gov't just socializes your house anyway

what is the y-axis actually measuring?

(((they))) want to shut it down.

So the USD $

the collapse has nothing to do with trump but will be blamed on him by the jews.. it might even be intentionally orchestrated by the jews to destroy the right. the real cause is decades of meddling with the economy by jewish central bank keynesians

Satan speaks

Thanks just sold 100k

>deepen unemployment and deficit.

shows you OPs complete misunderstanding of how these things work

very real if big

Australia was the only industrialised western country to not enter recession during the GFC because we kick ass. Enjoy your recessions plebs.

I plan on buying a house at 31, for early retirement, in a place with no jobs in my industry. Feels good man.

No good jobs = cheap as fuck. Why don't more millennials realize this?

You fags were saying this back in 2015 until the primaries.

noice

I can't. I'm one of the poor scmucks whos has no choice in the matter. I've been automatically enrolled in a 401K

Slightly different than shekelbucks

Not impressive when you find out that's priced in essentially Zimbabwe dollars at that point.

Because they want to live like homo bohemians 45 fags to a room in a major metro area.

According to your retarded graph, I have time.

No shit you can't buy a house if you want to live in Los Angeles, NY, or SF. Try any of the flyover states Liberals mock and see how cheap houses are.

A white person getting blamed? I doubt.

Probably the jews on wall street will admit they were playing games of chance again with our money.

If we shit out another year like last, then it is time to start taking money off the table.

But won’t your pulled out cash be worthless. If you believed your prediction you would buy gold or other similar assets.

Title at top is Y axis. Basically meaningless hindsight and a prediction.

If USD is worthless, gold isn't going to save you. People who think this are insane. Better off with canned goods and bullets.

I mean, I do have 6 and a half roommates right now, but I'm saving for an early retirement.

There's nothing wrong with earning multiple times the prevailing wage for your job in silicon valley for 10 years while living like sardines, then retiring early.