Baits Pics General

Post more like this

Why is Occupy Democrats so retarded?

this picture only openly admits that blacks are less intelligent than whites. wtf??

>bait pics general

>fish this stupid
>on Sup Forums
Go browse FB.

you're an idiot. i know the point OP is making, but the point OP is making isn't the same point Occupy Democrats was making. fucking tard.

see

seriously go back to facebook

that's actually an insult to the black community because it's saying 80 percent of blacks are not smarter than 50 of whites

You are a retard. Go look through all of the pictures in the Occupy Democrats archive of pics and then go to Facebook once you find out why we're calling you an idiot.

you as well must see

yawn why don't you do it and prove your point, maybe then i'll give a small flying fuck. until then i've got better stuff to do, sorry nigger.

Thanks for bumping the thread, but you're an idiot.

50 percent of whites*

yeah but only a handful of them will get it.

Okay newfag.

You seem to think everyone on the internet tells the truth.

So will you keep a promise to leave this board forever if I tell you why you're an idiot?

>i've got better stuff to do
Like being a retard on Sup Forums? Wow great use of your time.

what if you're actually the one getting baited? i bet that never even occurs to you, does it?
"muh newfags" k sure i promise.

i can't even tell you idiots how funny i think this shit is. god you're all gonna have collective aneurysms

lol all these fags just stopped responding. i gotta go to bed now, nite fags. i'm not keeping any promises anyhow nor do i give a shit about your collective aneurysms

The TOP 20% AKA 1 in 5 are smarter than 1 in 2 Whites aka 50% of whites. That literally equates to 9/10 blacks are not smarter than a single white person... Are these people fucking retarded?

Are u dumb? if the top 20% are smarter than 1 in 2 whites then blacks are smarter than 80¨% of whites divided by 2 which is 40%

Why does that sideways glance make her eyes look weird? I don´t think any camera angle is supposed to show as much of the whites of your eyes as it happens to her. Also, what the fuck is up with the teddy? Is it some cutesy "forever 17" (more like 11, though) stuff, or some "love me, daddy!" compensation for psychological issues?

shit user, you broke the code. you should test for mensa and/or aspberger's

well that guy hasnt done it but i will.. the picture op opsted is an intentionally wrong / troll pic for occupy democrats that people would be likely to blindly repost because that cant math.

you also cant math or cant read or both - and should go back to facebook

So... That means that smartest nigros are dumber than half population of whites?