White woman attacked by multiple blacks at gas station

Women on social media are defending the blacks. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/kristen-leigh-mcdowell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

If you've ever made a woman orgasm without raping her, she was faking it.

Are you one of Canada's new imports?

>Women on social media are defending the blacks.

you sure backed that one up with images

>What do you guys think?
i think that OP is a faggot for not posting link

she's right. Black people are racist as fuck and for some reason nobody is doing anything about it.

The day of the rake doesnt exclude hajis, Mohammad.

>30,000 white women raped by niggers per year in the USA, been going on for over 20 years
>one german girl gets raped
>"hurrrrr euros protect your wimmenz the mooozlems are coming!!!!!11"
>"oh how europe has fallen! good think we have trump durrr"

You seem mistaken, fellow burger. Let me clear things up for you: the day of the rake includes ALL non-whites

burn the coal, pay the toll

Not sure what your point is. Yes, niggers and Muslims are some of the biggest problems the West faces both in NA and Europe.

her bf is white

Did you even read it? She got randomly assaulted by a feral group of nogs at a gas station.

I wasn't mocking Europe in my post Leaf. I can't tell if you're just trying to randomly shitpost or you're a Jew using reverse psychology trying to subtly defend the action of niggers.

Hey whitey

What’chu doin’?

Thanks for telling me something I clearly already know.

Using a strawman and projection in one post. well done nigger.

Danes shouldn't be browsing the internet alone. Why do they lack the ability to notice important details.

It clearly says her boyfriend was there. So she had a male chaperone with her, Ackmed.

Don't know why she was relaxing around blacks.

Around blacks never relax

big if true.

Huehuehuehue5! Racist instigator got what she deserved.

I would be unconcerned too. Much like I thought a woman thought she was invincible and got not only herself punched but her boyfriend punched too. She basically went up to a gorilla and poked it with a stick until it attacked back and called it sexist and racist.

>in an area with niggers
>not carrying a pistol on your person or at least in your car

hey nigger, watcha doin?

Everyone make black twitter alts and call her a white hoe/say her injuries are better than what your ancestors had done to them. If we break the white feminist everything will collapse.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent shitpost were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

>Strawman
>Projection
Meaningless buzzwords now because so many spout this shit whenever they disagree with someone regardless if it fits.....like you for instance

>trying to get gas
>go into the store to pay for it
>bunch of nogs are there and then get uppity for no fucking reason
>attack her

There's no way to counter this. Once you realize you're around a bunch of blacks you're fucked if they happen to just chimpout out of nowhere.

shut the fuck up, mutt

of course that's their response. it's always someone else's fault when niggers do this shit.

>Meaningless buzzwords now because so many spout this shit whenever they disagree with someone regardless if it fits
But it does fit you dumb knuckle dragging ape lipped nigger.

I bet she supported Democrats and wrote about how Trump is a racist before this happened.

>well done nigger.

Just looked up FBI data for 2016

There were 18,000 rapes total in America in 2016

Not if you gun them down.

>Nose piercing
No sympathy for thots

wrong

>have you ever even considered what even was that was even said
I love this me-me

[citation needed]

So why didn't the bitch close the door?!

Sacrifice all the race traitors for what they are white waste and treat the ones loyal with respect

I bet she's a bitch who lived her whole life thinking she's a princess and can do anything she like. Unfortunately for her today was the day she met da kangz.

she wasn't a coalburner
Sand nigger in Holland spotted
>/r9k/ nigger

We know where you are now, big Bob is horny after we told him about you

>Multi Cultural Eye Shadow

My fetish

>muh thot prolly deserved it
Didn't know Sup Forums was infested with /r9k/

I'll wait for security footage.

White ladies must always be ready for a nigger attack...

The people defending the niggers and calling her a thot probably look like this.

just another nigger lover makin up lies and doin damage control

Racist white nazis getting punched!

tell me why i should care

Saw this on Sup Forums yesterday. We got some people who enjoy her ass getting beaten.

>defending a roastie on the internet

Doesn't matter what actually happened.
The fact is that we wouldn't have to worry about racial conflict if we weren't forced to deal with non whites every fucking day.

Not sure about Sup Forums but I come from old /r9k/ and every time a woman is disfigured my ego and self esteem gets a boost.
Shes now garbage and will bear a scar for life.

Heres why whites are losing. A white woman is attacked by a pack of niggers. We should defend her and try to use this to red pill normies. She wasn't a nigger lover or any of that bull shit.

Non whites would be rushing to her side if she was non white and the attackers were white. Doesn't matter what the reason or if she deserved it or not. They act in their group interests and get what they want. Whites would just say, "eh, she deserved it." Individualism was a mistake.

Bill Burr was right, when whites see non whites attack a white person or a non white call a white person a racist name, they just assume oh they must have deserved it for some reason.

Non whites jump in and defend their people. Thats why packs of nigs always jump in. I wonder when whites are a minority, if muh individualism will still be around?

She cheering. Probably an ex cheerleader.

fbi statistic you dumb nigger

I think we should not interfere.

Probably black bots

Wont happen.

No. Its black bots

Sup Forums might be the only board thats majority white anymore.

agreed.

everipedia.org/wiki/kristen-leigh-mcdowell/

Many Facebook users have written that she is accusing black people of violence in order to start a controversy. [8][9]

>mutt rebuttals
>mutt logic
Embarrassing honestly.

>that flag

Yes sweden because our niggers is gud bois n dont do nuffin wrong

I love that the cucks are saying there were 4 not 6 ferral coons attacking her, so she's lying

>using proxies because he got btfo.
You need some cream for that butt devastated anus?

See, nigs defend the nigs even tho they just attacked a woman. They will defend eachother no matter what. Whites won't do this. But we should start.

>you can all relax
>it was only 2 niggers committing assault
>and I helped them flea the scene
Nothing to see here Sup Forums

You may have missed the point.

Dear god. His genes are crying themselves to sleep every night 50,000 years of carefull selection and one misstep.

Yes we should act outraged. Whenever we get the opportunity.

african detected.

He posts this all the time for some reason.

> Her bf seemed unconcerned
Slut roastie confirmed. Bf just wanted to fight niggers and prepare for the race war.

newfag detected.

... are you in the right thread? It seems like you are lost.

Go back to Africa, Jew.

did she look like that before or after

>What do you guys think?
TOLLS ARE BEING PAID

Come on this is how we get the race war going "mess with one white you mess with us all".

>MFW stupid white cunt goes to predominantly DINDU hood and is shocked when chimps act like chimps.

GTFO