Question to Amerimutts:

Question to Amerimutts:

Would you live in the inner cites if they were 90%+ White?

95% and we have a deal.

Hell fucking no!! Ugly, over populated and over polluted shit holes are not tainting this mans perfect genes.

Obviously wouldnt happen, there are minimal whites in the US, they couldnt fill up the cities.

No, I live near a small town because I like not being around a ton of people.

LEAF BTFO

nope i have dogs

No. Humans weren’t meant to live like livestock.

depends what the other 10% are.
niggers - No
kikes - No
muslims - No

>inner cities
>tap water from the city's public water works
>drinking all that unfiltered estrogen from the piss of women on birth control

I'll stick to the country with my own rain water collector

I would actually visit them as opposed to straight up avoiding them. The country life will always be the only life for me.

No. Cities lead to soyboys and massive faggotry. Cities should be razed and their populace put into the ground for the betterment of man kind.

Any parts of major American cities that are 90%+ white are always very very nice cool fun places to live. All of the white "inner city" parts of Chicago for example are very cool, have tons of personality and stuff to do. There are blighted minority areas but you just don't ever have to think about going there.

Nope. 30k is basically the cap for me. Anything beyond that needs to be a temporary situation.

I'd consider it if there was 90+% less traffic/lower cost of living.

>inner city
>90% white
OP that city is called Portland Oregon

Mutt?

What does that have to do with America?

bump

Been on Sup Forums for quite some time, and I truthfully refuse to believe that varg and his

I called him out on his retarded theories last month and he blocked me. Even worse, people are using the comment of his that I was replying to and nobody believes its me he was replying to.

No, I hate cities and everything that comes with them. I need peace and quiet in my life.

Yes.
If you've lived as a minority around blacks and Mexicans this question is pretty easy.

I have lived with spics (not blacks) and also an all white hipster neighborhood in Chicago. I would rather live with spics.

this grill must be nearing 40 years old by now

also no. I was born and grew up in NYC for my first 20 something years, moved to the midwest for a job and got a tradwife too. When I go back home it's a party but that nonstop go-go-go lifestyle is not for me anymore. Maybe if I could buy a house an hour outside of the city and still keep muh guns.

Depends on the "white" people. A lot of whites are lazy niggers in hiding