How does a male be as masculine as possible these days, all the time...

How does a male be as masculine as possible these days, all the time? And I'm not talking about being loud as fuck when you talk, slamming beers and driving a mustang kind of way. Just what do you do to have a healthy, manly lifestyle and mentality?

homosex

be in full control of your life and be skilled at as many as things as possible.

Serious question... how does any man find big boobs like that attractive in any way shape or form?

work out, dont act like a cuck, dont take shit from anybody

By not being gay?

>the current state of pol

t. itty bitty titty committee shill

You must have a goals in your life

Short term and long term

Make a daily schedule

working out is actually the least manly thing you can do because it stems from a insecurity about the way other people perceive you.

I've been working out like a motherfucker and downing protein powder in rather large quantities. Reading. Educating myself. Developing my mind and my views. Be smart, strong, capable. The aura of your effort will project itself as you strive to become better.

basically live like a monk because every external force is to feminize or niggerize you
you have to be very very good at being alone and quiet and in a way you must also be selfish. your main focus ALWAYS is yourself

this. get gay dudes to blow you

you are closeted gay and I don't mean internet gay, you're an actual homosexual

I'm dead serious

Honestly they can be fun to play with or use as pillows. As long as the woman they are attached to isn't a total cunt, they're great.

t. surfboard

There is nothing wrong with working out if you want to be a healthy person physically, but I agree if you're just doing it so you can show off your body every chance you get(like the vast majority of people that go to the gym do), then you have issues

Eat well, be fit, take care of yourself, groom yourself, work hard, fulfill your goals.

It's all hormonal, we are nothing but chemistry in action. Get your testosterone levels to an acceptable range for your age, everything else will follow.
Make sure the Academia/FDA/Pharma Jew or whatever hasn't intentionally lowered what is considered acceptable T levels in the US first.

being strong makes everything easier
you live longer and are more resistant to hazards and even diseases. if your training manifests in your appearance, you will also be treated much better by others. i am older and have been in the gym on and off for forever, so i can only speak from my own experience when i say that the easy path in life is when you are strong and you look jacked

Does working out only mean vanity to you? Maintaining healthy muscle mass and cardiovascular health is good for you.

based
youre using freudian stuff. which animals suck boobs in adulthood? are boobs not little asses?

Discipline.
At first it's really difficult.
Also test helps massively. Stimulate that and you are home.

Gee I wonder why ancient Rome collapsed so quickly

Nailed it
Now show me that boipucci faggot

jews got angry at hadrian. sacred band of thebes. defeated by a bisexual. alexander was shit? greeks were gay too and romans beat em. learn your potato growing skills. the entire world will be burned by fire one day. and why dont you get back your edenic paradise? WHOOPS

the appeal is gone pretty fast

when you realize its just a big blob of fat soft tissue

>become homo if you want to be manly
Shills, shills everywhere.

Read SIEGE by James Mason.

i only like showing my weenis. but im rolling a joint now. also in the bible. if we werent online i'd do in a second

The tit size is the problem for you?
Not the horribly unattractive skin colour?
Tits and not being fat are about all this bitch has going for her..

I don't know, how does a man prefer a woman with the body of a 10 year old boy? And by man I mean you.

Tell whores to go fuck themselves.

>drink estrogen if you want more test

>Just what do you do to have a healthy, manly lifestyle and mentality?

>confident
>practicing sports
>eats healthy
>takes cares of his hygiene
>I N D E P E N D E N T
>doesn't consume braindead entertainment
>productive

your ID ends in faggot

What a hot girl that one is, wow

Control over your urges like masturbation and other degenerate hobbies like gaming and lazyness. Keeping your head cool and taking your promises and responsibilities serious is also important. Futhermore, keep your body fit and your mind clean.

Hahahaha nice cope soyboy

Do what the fuck you want to do, say what you want to say, act and talk like the way you want without giving a frechmans fuck about what another man thinks of you. The answer was never lifting weights, growing out a beard, or trying to turn yourself into a male model. Its about being authentic and not giving a single fuck. Also, you should be self sufficient. You should be living on your own on your own terms, no room mates, no livin with with mom and dad.

Be born to a family that doesn't give you baby formula and tap water (or water from plastics)

If that's the case, you'll produce enough test and become a man naturally (just like your parents and their parents)

If not, you're fucked, your testes will always be smaller and you'll never be a true man. You won't think like one, and you won't look like one. You won't grow muscle like the days of Pumping Iron, and you won't be alpha

Kek, smoking joints when we all know that you should fucking KILL yourself.

demon

I embrace the names I'm called. Do you closeted niggers do the same? Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
I would beat you to death like all the other faggots lmao.

there is really nothing you can do in terms of diet to override your balls
if you could track your test output over a day, you might see some estrogen rebound from alcohol or whatever, but only short term. your natural daily fluctuations are orders of magnitude beyond this.
the soyboy meme is the worst broscience ever but it's valuable and funny so whatever

ok gloria allred. maintain that leg beard

stand up for yourself when you are being violated
talk normally with women
speak up your views
dont be a lib-bitch
dont be a pussy
enjoy wheat you really do, even if you dont play sports enjoy other things in life that have a purpose
Be social
try out some physical jobs (warehouse, framing...)
like women, obviously

>masculine
>driving a mustang
Wew lad

LMAO, adding no decent topic to the point I made. You really are as worthless as the "bigots" call you to be.

No, the romans had it right. The masculine role in sex is being the dominant one, the one getting fucked or sucking is a bitch. The romans would fuck weak men not for pleasure but to show them who is the real man. Its brutal, but that is sexuality. A man should want to dominate. Dominate the world, his business, the woman and all other men. Total domination.

why are you gay?

>being this soy

>downing protein powder in rather large quantities.

Say goodbye to your kidneys.

shh. shh. back to the "down with men" rally

Pursue virtue, knowledge, and fitness.

i workout for myself, not for women. I guess I'm not /fit/

yeah nigger I bet you spend a lot of time there. Cool with you if I butt fuck your mom? Bitch

image and likeness. epigenetics. vaginas are stiny. eve laid the devil. vaginas give cancer. women piss on you. truvada doesnt work on them. xq28 gene. slitrk5 and slitrk6 genes. and. men>women. period. we can breed. there's literally no downsides. but of course we lied about religion. and im not a grabbems sodomite or a pagan shrine hooker. so. that pretty much covers it

What kind of man calls them "boobs?" It's tits, kiddo.

You think fucking a man to show dominance is gay? Imagine being locked up in a cell with another man. Eventually he's going to try to fuck you, and once you get fucked there is no turning back. So you're going to have to either fight to the death or fight until you can fuck him.

after you get practice on yours. ill fuck your dad

Be confident in your manner.

Women with big breasts have the ugliest faces

you're a complete faggot if you think Katy Perry is sexier than Gal Gadot

Why are Americans so obsessed with cars? Anytime I watch American television I see dudes bragging about their cars and talking about adjusting and replacing parts themselves. It is portrayed as a manly hobby.

In Europe, or at least the Netherlands people will say things like “nice car” and that will be it. There is no obsession.

Get the fuck off this board you God Damned degenerate. Faggots aren't accepted in the higher society; also you are absolute garbage, even when it comes to your own beliefs you puss out when called upon.
Answer your calling in hell, God has no time for you.

Fuck him, I bet he would snap your back faster than you could fathom, but you know we have to be slow for the faggots everyday. Not knowing the real speed of better men I don't blame you for.

youre a mother fucker and a mason. and a kike. i dont need to follow you. Christianity is a patriarchal religion. youre an official motherly lineage tits sucker

women will make you faster. she needs you. let her zombify you

most modern men are so pathetic literally just having a job is considered extremely hyper masculine

>be american
>be born
>drink tap water
>become gay

>it stems from a insecurity about the way other people perceive you.
That's some peak projection senpai

Savage. Gays get their asses beaten in all the time, give them some chill.

I don't know either, I looked them up, they are both not great looking so what's your point?

Kek, did I really break you down so much that you have to call me every name that you can seem to think of on the spot?
You are a fucking loser, and you can't even put up an argument defending you existence.
You are trash even compared to the gay community.
Do you have a fire arm around? I suggest you suck start that mother fucker if you do.

>How does a male be as masculine as possible these days, all the time?
Integrate your anima and become a whole man instead of repressing the feminine aspects of your soul
Read Adolf Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar

Yeah, she will make me faster. Thanks for the observation, homeless faggot.

Not abusive quantities. Just 2-3 scoops a day.

ok toothpaste. save your own princess during the next war. you dont read history or even the thread. who cares. lover of this world
everything makes you gay. who has ever been called straight on here? NOOOOOBODY

>gal gadot with jew head shape is hot

>KILL ALL MALES

I will give them chill, when they give me back my fucking country.

You have to be like me, you have to say the truth all the time fearlessly. Bitches love it even though I have GF

get it back yourself bibi. get back your garden. never going to happen. flood of fire bud. you made it. just like the water flood before

And this my friends is how you psychological destroy every faggot to ever exist in God's kingdom.

the 144,000 are defiled only by pussies

Her body is perfect. The only problem is that shes not white.

What point are you trying to make with this?
Are you trying to say faggots took over America, and you aren't giving it back?

you have to stop giving a fuck and live your own life, people come to you because they want to be like you

Be stoic: stop whining about everything.
Be a provider for your family but also be assertive.

Could be worse, could be a camaro or a challanger

Hate it as much as you want, but a vagina is where your life started. You wouldn't understand that though, because you have strayed away from all of your callings to become a man.

>so quickly

I at least agree eating pussy is weak, effeminate, and submissive.

Where is retard pepe saying mommy?

This thread is not complete without it.

Actually scratch that. I think she's Jewish.

im gone. this is your favorite topic. i just said you did it all. and you say the opposite. i dont care. TITS AHOY THEYLL SAVE ME NOW LIKE THEY DID 6000 YEARS AGO. all you do is make a living laying the devil's sloppy seconds. enjoy

God's voice is where we start

Faggotry shill. Go back to /r9k/

My girlfriend was a virgin when I got with her. Kill yourself, you aren't better in anyway, shape, or form than the straight while male.

Bump

go back to synagogue. the all seeing eye is a pussy. go back to your frogs and to pedo a lago. blood libel. andrenochrome. baby dick sucking. putin's a pedo. pence is a pedo. "president" loves moore. it's endless

Stop talking so much. Speak through action. Save enough money to buy a house. Attract female with dwelling. Raise family in dwelling. Manual labor . self sufficency .

If youre running a flock of birds and a couple goats with some solar panels and windmill every chick you dont want wont care but every chick you would want will be all over you.