Could any Leaf chime in and tell us where things started going wrong for Canada?

Multiculti act of 1971, immigration act sometime in the 1960s, not voted on, simply passed silently w/o debate by liberals in parliament and uncontested by cuckservatives.

pic related is subsequent result from the new 1982 charter

Confederation

WW1

Fucking hell that's just evil. At least here in the US we had a debate

Who is he and what did he do?

1947-1967
Our immigration policies changed drastically

My grandma is 102 years old and she confirms that Canada was a good nation until retarded boomers got the right to vote and voted in Stalinist-lite Trudeau Sr because he promised a free gibs welfare state, then everything started to go downhill after that.

having monarchy politics mixed with communism with no canadians batting an eye is the problem

Justin's pedo dad

Should we conclude whites are now just natural pussies? Look at Europe and North America.... hell even Australia.

A small minority of liberal politicians systematically destroying the thousands of years old cultures of Anglos - likely at the encouragement of (((them))) and all whites do is shitpost and complain about it.

White deserve to be nuked.

this

"father" of our current clown minister

Pierre Trudeau. Justin's (step)father who started him and Canada in general down the communist slippery-slope. Sold Canada's gold to the Rothschild banks to support "Muh Healthcare" that Justin gladly whores out. Completely raped Canada's immigration standards and opened the doors to third-worlders as opposed to the previous standards. Among other things.

Sidenote: Met with (and was cucked by) Fidel Castro. Also traveled to the fucking USSR before/during/after WW2 instead of serving in the military to take part in Communist propaganda. Met with some USSR leaders during the cold-war and was credited with calming things down.

pay for my neovagina

The day the firsr white woman first had dark dick, it was over. The word spread, and white women got into the workforce, gained power, and became a political force for one purpose: To import more dark dick.

It was pandoras box. They can never go back

this makes me feel fucking ill.

The leaf folk didnt even realize they were a nation until everyone started calling them pussies. There isn't a leaf on the boards who knows a single goddamn thing of the world, because any leaf with any sense immediately comes to america. Do they even know there is a fucking leaf on their flag?

By an amazing coincidence that's when America's immigration policies changed.
And Sweden.
And Britain, if I recall correctly.
Really makes you think.

Exactly. White stop at nothing for nonwhite dick

This is the type of post a leaf will spend all day preparing, to share with the boards... this guy is probably the wisest leaf in his community, unbelievably.

Not many people realize that the "Multicultural" ideology was invented in Canada in the 1960s.

trudeau 1.0

he's a insecure shitskin

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Frozen Broom Work? I've never seen a Canadian write a word that long, because they learn to spell by pissing words into the snow.

>fucking this

Across the board in the west, it's the Boomer generation that fucked everyone else over. Literal sellouts to Communists and can't take any responsibility while they try to get laid to 20 year old women today.

There is literally nothing wrong with Canada

This

JUST

1812 when we didn't join America

Nigger detected
You will get double raked

>nothing wrong

You had your chance during the Articles of Confederation actually. The Founders allowed Canada to go through all the red tap they laid out for every other state.

This is why no one can stand the leaf, and even the most docile and peaceful posters will call for the rake. Unbelievable.

sucks to be a leaf

>the most docile and peaceful posters
cucks only good to be our concubines

All you had to do was join us in the War of 1812, it's not like Britain cared about you. But no, burning down the White House was better

Question
Who is Gerald Butts and what is his role in Canada

he's Trudeau's handler. while the fairy's out apologizing to somebody, he's the one controlling leafland

Did we? It was just randomly passed by both parties and then Johnson said "lol importing millions of third worlders wont change our demographics, ok bye"

Wow, brave words. Leafs are to be grinded into dust under the boot heels of anyone who so chooses, provided they whipe their feet before leaving Canada. You should be thankful for anyone with patience and mercy when you stain the boards with a leaf flag.

Everything about this man elicits feelings of disgust in me. He is the personification of the pretentious boomer :intellectuals" who rallied around him in their youths.
>Travel a thousand miles by train and you are a brute; pedal five hundred on a bicycle and you remain basically a bourgeois; paddle a hundred in a canoe and you are already a child of nature.
Threw up in my mouth

Gerald Butts? That is the temporary king of you leafs?

Can't tell if delusional or mentally handicapped

>temporary

more like actual king. we're led by a butt hidden behind a fag, yes

FPBP
/thread

>Being led by a literal ass
>tfw trapped in leaf land while trying to get ahead in life

Well, when I say 'had' I mean Congress at least played a part and some actually opposed the bill. But yeah, they literally just decided to pass it