WHITE HOUSE CONFIRMS TRUMP WANTS TO RELEASE CLASSIFIED MEMO

>A top White House aide confirmed Sunday that President Trump wants to release a controversial classified memo from a House panel that claims to show FBI bias against him.
>"We don’t know what’s in the memo. But I think the president generally sides on the side of transparency,” legislative affairs director Marc Short said on “Fox News Sunday.” “I’m sure he’s very concerned about some of the appearances of conflict of interest at the top of the agency .”
>Trump informed Attorney General Jeff Sessions last week via his Chief of Staff John Kelly that the memo should be made public, the Washington Post reported on Friday.
>Republican lawmakers in the House who have seen the memo – written by Rep. Devin Nunes and other GOP members on the House Intelligence Committee – say it shows the FBI and the Department of Justice were politically motivated to begin conducting surveillance against Trump during the 2016 campaign.
>But Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd – a Trump appointee – said it “would be extraordinarily reckless” for Nunes release the classified four-page memo without giving the DOJ and the FBI a chance to determine if it could compromise national security.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/28/White-House-Confirms-Trump-Wants-To-Release-Classified-Memo

Bumpshiggity

Top. Aide.

I hope he releases it tonight so it will be a shit storm tomorrow.

>>But Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd – a Trump appointee – said it “would be extraordinarily reckless” for Nunes release the classified four-page memo without giving the DOJ and the FBI a chance to determine if it could compromise national security.
zozzle

bigly if true

D-Drumpf will surely be impeached after it gets released, right my fellow hilldawgs?

Bump

I hope he releases it tomorrow so it will be a shit storm tonight.

>we need the implicated agencies to determine whether or not we should allow damaging information about said agencies can be released

RELEASE THE MEMO TRUMPO

(((sources))) say
nice one dacarumpfys

That may be a Trump appointee but he was Sessions' aide before being appointed and whom Sessions likely recommended in the first place.

So guess what this says about Sessions?

>give DoJ and FBI time to figure out if it could compromise (((national))) security

>giving the DOJ and the FBI a chance to determine if it could compromise national security

#RELEASETHEMEMO

Watch him read it out loud at the state of the union. Lulz ensue.

here are my digis. make it so!

I'm so hype... it was an honor to witness these historic events with you gentlemen, you all played a small part in helping slay this horrible beast. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

You seem to have misplaced your numbers so here take mine friend

My fellow white people. Do not release the memo, it will cause Global destabilization. All that cash money you have sitting in the Federal Reserve? Destabilized. The key is immigrants. They will increase the value of the dollar by paying interest on loans. Trust me, I work in finance.

bump

Trump read that memo

#ReleaseTheMemo

aaahhh.. a nuffinburger

sleepy, I feel so sleepy. Anyone else wanna take a nap? Prolly the best idea, yeah, might as well.

let's head for bed, guys.

How much you bet all networks will "lose the feed" when he starts reading it?

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!

#TIMESUP DRUMPKINS!!!!!!!

sleep now, sleep. Perchance to dream. Sleep.

Bring us your Chaos. Oh great one.

Oprah needs a turn

I love this meme. If only I lived in a reality where Hillary wasn't evil...

Reputable media reports Trump wanted to fire Mueller
>NO TRUMP DIDN'T THIS IS FAKE NEWS CAN'T TRUST CNN OR ABC
Schizophrenic right-wing blog says Trump wants to release the memo
>THIS IS IT, DEFINITELY TRUE, DEMS ARE DONE GET FUCKED BARRY HAHAHAHAH
The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

>Schizophrenic right-wing blog says Trump wants to release the memo
It's literally from the NY Post dummy.

never slacken never give up never despair

Digits confirm John Titor will release the memo TOMORROW.

me in screencap nao

Which is fake news when reporting anti-Trump stuff

include me in screencap

What about my 90% tax bill for free immigrant healthcare while I die from a small bee sting because I have shit healthcare that I pay a premium for?

If he uses an old 386 computer to power his time machine, is it also a space ship?
If the Universe is constantly expanding, and our galaxy is comstantly moving away from the center of the universe, and our solar system is orbiting the black hole in the center of our galaxy, and our planet is orbiting around our sun, and the rotation of the earth, how long does it take a 386 computer to calculate the x,y,z axis of each of those positions in space relative to the enter of our universe, so when John Titor time travels, he doesn't end up thousands of light years from the earth in the middle of the vacuum of space that our earth hasn't reached yet?

it's happening, isn't it.

Yes.

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDSSSSSS