Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQM5fU7V-MM
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
twitter.com/dan_crowley/status/957707764557602817
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Major (((damage control))) going on

Boot up or shut up.

>hanging chads, anyone
Schiff is not a trailblazer. And if the left truly wants to ensure voting integrity then why do they oppose requiring voters to show ID. Voter fraud is a real issue in the US. Russian interference in the US voting system is not

>people with full access to a computer's hardware can see what's on them and rewrite the software
whoa. Next level hacking.

This is why we need a National Voter ID system and E-Verify. Fucking Russians.

If Americans can hack the voting machines so easily then why can't the Russians?

Also voter ID is racist

Most voting machines, if not all, aren't connected to the internet. The "hacking" occurs at the local level, unless the Russians have infiltrated every voting district in the US, which I suppose will be the next headline

That sounds like a job by those hackers on steroids over at Chan Four dot com. How will they ever be stopped??

>kali linux

youtube.com/watch?v=FQM5fU7V-MM

hahaha gotta love the 'proof that drumpf cheated'
who was it that brought up the vurnuabilities in your voting system? fucking liberal boomers

Regardless of its accuracy, this was my first exposure to these issues

> Oct/Nov '16: THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE COULD EVER HACK THE ELECTION
> Nov '16 - Now: HERE'S HOW THE ELECTION WAS CERTAINLY HACKED

checkmate

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

B b but Obama said it couldn't be hacked

/thread

>thinks revealing actual machine hacking won't backfire on Democrats
lol

It is very possible that the election was hacked by someone, hillary was the clear winner of the popular vote and it's possible that hackers got access to the machines to strategically win key states for drumpf.

>ron paul receives virtually no votes through electronic ballots in 2012 primaries
>but overwhelming support in caucuses
>point out that perhaps electronic voting shouldnt be trusted
>LE TINFOIL HAT CONSPITARD DEMOCRACY IS INFALLIBLE

yeah suck my fucking dick you faggots its way too late for this

>voting machines easy to hack

Are you suggesting Obama may not have actually won both elections? Interesting, leftypol. Interesting.

Obama isn't a computer expert, these guys are.

It was her turn but Trump and the Russians cheated.

Kys

scared of the truth, traitor?

Sounds like the elections could have been hacked in Obama's favor as well, leftypol.

lol at the leftyjew circles

Certainly.

But we used paper ballots.
Also voter ID is not about race but about ensuring one man gets one vote.

twitter.com/dan_crowley/status/957707764557602817
>we should be scared of the hypothetical possibilities based entirely on the reverse engineering of a 20yo operating system long after it's not longer supported

>believing conspiracy theories in 2018

Correct, they weren't.
There's quite a few vectors, though. Any retard that went to defcon knows that.

Lefties are the niggers of the intellectual dimensions

They were only able to hack into the machines while they were physically next to it. How could a Russian who is thousands of miles away do the exact same? These machines are not even hooked up on the internet.

What happened to the michigan recount, assface?
Why won't california release their voting records to the feds?

The US government is so incompetent (specially within the last 8 years' administration) that it would be plausible for them to still use Windows XP, though.

Aren't those machine produced by a soros owned company (or at least a company Soros has shares in) ?

are you implying Trump was an inside job?

No, Federal have been on Win7 for some time now.

Nigga the only "hacking" I did was gaslighting every single public poll. Nate Cadmium pissed me off for the last year.

Russia's meddling is one of propaganda and funding, not direct interference and numbers changing lol.

Is he connected directly to the voting machine? Then yes, it's like leaving keys hanging in front of the door

Pretty much every country on the fucking planet besides the US has voter ID laws.

You fucking retard, the only reason the democrats want voter ID blocked is so they can get illegal votes and vote fraud from illegal immigrants.

You also have to take the racist position that niggers are too stupid to use ID's so it's racist to force them to use ID's.

Jesus christ liberals are such a fucking trainwreck of inconsistencies and cognitive dissonance. I don't even feel pity anymore, just disgust.

paper ballots

it's even easier for illegal aliens to vote

Even if this is true doesn't it just mean you can hack the popular vote? You couldn't hack the electoral college votes.

>He's never seen dead people vote before
2spooky4me

Literally people living in the most rural areas of my third world country need IDs to vote. If you think it's racist then you are saying niggers are more stupid and backwards than chilean hicks living in tiny houses in the middle of nowhere. Racist cunt

If posting bullshit on facebook is hacking than my little sister is Zero Cool

Liberals admitting they know how to easily hack soros voting machines... shocking

>Also voter ID is racist
By saying voter ID is racist, you're implying that blacks and other non-whites are too stupid to acquire literally any form of government ID. Way to be racist, dumbass.

>I LOVE SHILLS

what did they mean by this?

>Also voter ID is racist
...how?

Popular vote does not mean victory, faggot.

"Her turn"
Kys.

Precisely why we're going to have strict Voter ID laws for the future, OP! I can hardly wait!