Re:Creators

COMEDY OF THE SEASON

Other urls found in this thread:

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/interview10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Implying Im watching this shit

O MY RUBBER TWITTER

I'm trying to grasp this concept.

So girl is dying, Biscuit shows her a pic, she becomes the pic?

We HxH now

no, she's a LN character come to life via the influence of an extremely chuuni oc. Inshort, she's dying and in response her author and artist posted a short story where she gets a power up on twitter. She then gets the power up because people liked it.

kek

yeah it was about time they use that mechanic. oh shit that also could be the way to stop altair...... hmmmm.

Why doesn't Hime just kill everyone?

She still has a gaping wound in her body

She just wants them to wreck shit. She had a shit eating grin when Selesia ekusakariba'd Lancer.

He should post some lewd art instead.

So... did they job?

>Nip was right about this shit
AYYYYYY

This feel like when the Avenger lost they first time again Ultron

What nip?

So they receive power from upboats?

Yes. But only as long as people care.

>[HorribleSubs] Re-Creators - 10 [1080p]
>780MB
wew

So ironic upboats dont count is what you are saying

>the city of yuya

Yes

>expecting us to care about Red when she's had fuck all development

It's not like she's Meteora.

Not getting the upgrade is simply nonsense.
We all know that the characters are spawned due to the massive popularity they had in their own medium. It's what those fans know that contribute to those characters's ability and personality. It was even obvious when Selesia doesn't know anything happened beyond the published anime episodes because her fans are mostly animeonlyfags.
Having the writers to not know the mechanism behind until recently is simply a bad writing.

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/interview10/

- This episode is considered "middle climax";

- Alicetaria's new attack name was decided by the anime staff after reviewing the episode draft;

- Meteora's rocket launchers this time aren't being taken from some place, but reproduced using her magic since know she "knows" how they are (the information regarding them, basically), thanks to her book;

- Hiroe, mentioning Sota's speech, also says it's a story about creators;

- A few comments about how the power up works (just what was shown in the broadcast);

- Hiroe says the idea was the rework of what was shown in episode 3 and it wasn't really planned in advance (Hiroe says he does it with his manga too).

He gets baited way too easily

>158345749
keep waiting

Was it fun?

Oh wow, really?

based

Was this 24 eps?

Damn, Alice is strong.

22 and two specials (the first one aired before the anime).

RIP

Disappointment of the season, that's what this shit is.

>Great Miracle Emperor Plan v2
>1. Make twitter account
>2. Lots of ironic shitposting
>3. Post a JoJo reference selfie sometimes

Its only shit because of the shittiest MC in the history, Souta.

>they make the Dakimakura before they make the r34

Dose feet tho

And fuck you Hime

Shut your mouth, bitch.

Which JoJo is this?

You stupid hotheaded shounenshit.

Yeah, they spent 2 episodes on this topic. Most people weren't pleased during those 2 weeks. I guess Hiroe wanted to fully develop it before implementing it.

O

>It's actually a curse
AHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCK

It's weird, because he seems to be based on Kamen Rider Baron from Gaim. And in Gaim, Baron was actually smart and quite canny as well as being a powerhouse.

Someone actually called it out. Megane stealing the doll that is.

Wth? for things like this Altair had this world

>I would never let her get killed by some sketch drawn by a nameless kid
Sick burn

MY

>Downloading bloat.
720 is fine unless it's BD which is then 1080

>Yuuya BTFO by Shark
>Alice still a dumb knight
Being their fags is suffering

>Episode 10 is way more exciting than episode 9
>The threads for episode 10 are slower and less active than the threads for episode 9
Did everyone drop?

Damn that was a good fucking episode.

RUBBER

>us
I don't care about Meteora shit though, and her development was just accepting her creator's death. Other than that she's just being nice and blabbering all the time, which anyone can achieve if there are given the screen time.

She is been a woman for hundred year
you anti genderswap will be btfo! when they make yuri
Not at all, hater

I can't help but wonder how LN protagonists would do it. Like, if Tatsuya from Mahouka was around, he would just fucking kill everyone. It's actually quite amusing to think about how murderous some LN heroes are.

>Directly reproduced
Memeteora pulling out an actual Excalibur when?

Why is he so fucking dumb and useless?

Why is she such a dummy?

Fuck, I didn't realize that.

>Leader of a gang
>the final boss

Well, I still say he's more akin to Ryu from Shaman King.

And what happened, then? Well, in Tokyo they say - that the Soda's small balls grew three sizes that day.

Hold up, that looks familiar

One faggot spoiled everything about this ep so

Lewd art doesn't appear to happen as much in the re-creators universe or something.

We barely saw a hint of a bit of sexual intimidation tactics with shark girl. But really, they should all be complete sluts, thanks to the power of the internet.

Damn Selesia, you were pretty cool in this episode.

RIP

Will Yuya still be the most powerful even without his ghost?

Is episode 10 out?

>YUUYA IS TOTALLY STRONGER THAN ALICE GUYS
Holy fuck, this episode totally shat all over Yuuyafags.

>Soutafags
No wonder this show is shit.

Didn’t the power levels thing say his intelligence was 4? It sure didn’t feel that way

Fucking Alice is stronger than him.

Some faggot dropped spoilers hours before it aired.
It's the logical conclusion

Kill yourself.

So is Red no longer part of the holoshipon?

Move over Altair, there's a new sperg in town.

His stick is useless against women user. It got nerfed limp

It was mostly because Kouta had every advantage. Helheim wanted Kouta to win, because Kouta was interesting. So it showered powerups on him like candy.

If Baron won, it would basically be the sole survivor ruling the earth from a throne of skulls, occasionally taking time out to destroy anyone who could challenge him. The forest was bored, and it wanted to see something new.

A bunch of morons started two threads, one of them even shitposting one. You do the math now

>literally sayed "get her to a hospital"
>dead
No

>this frame

Lift the curse a last boss character has. yes, that sounds like a really good plan.

This episode gave me just a little bit of brain cancer. Aliceterias drama plot is so ridiculous I am not sure if its funny or sad.

It's a "curse" that gives him a persona

So what's going on with Hime? She wants to destroy the worlds, and her Homoshitcon can do that, but the interference by Matsubara made her unable to use it, lest she gets "rejected" from the world? How will it work?

>ALICE WE NEED TO TALK

This show actually seems to focus on all the wrong things. Like, who gives a shit about the Creators and their dudes? It should have focused on the anime characters, starting from their getting ripped out of their world.

Souta's fucking boring.

Isn't he just being edgy about it?
>this power... no, it's a curse...

Hime sure likes to fuck with Selesia.

>You don't even know the basics of fighting
Gang bosses not even once

What interests me is why Alice seems so upset about stabbing Selecia. Like, she was trying to kill her and Meteora, right? If you're attempting to shiv someone, you're fucking trying to kill them.

When Guts accidentally killed that noble's son, he didn't go "Oh no, what did sword do?" He went "Fuck me, I killed a kid. Ah, well."

Literally can't touch shark himself now and he's on or below Memeteora's power level without his 'curse'. Is Yuuya secretly less intelligent than Alice?

He was about to beat her so bad Magane had to step in because he's completely gimped against her.

So when will the stand go back to her user and how will it happen? Will she decide that she doesnt like shark teeth and go back or will she try to save him in his final moments and some power up happens. Any other ideas?

BEST DAD

How come Re:Creators has such fast live stream threads?

Only Shingeki no Kyojin can match it this season

It isn't honorable if Selesia's sword just disappears.

Anime original
Lotsa hype