So when is Trump gonna drain the swamp? I've heard a lot of talk but no action

So when is Trump gonna drain the swamp? I've heard a lot of talk but no action

And arresting Hillary...
And getting rid of illegals...
And building a wall...

Yep, all that too, it seems like he doesnt even care about all the reasons Sup Forums supported him

I wonder if Trump will ever do what he said he would, does Sup Forums even care?

Do yall only care about liberal tears and not about actual change?

>does Sup Forums even care?
no. the trumpsters keep sucking his dick though

Trump knows Israel shot a missile at Hawaii and did LV shootings.
Sorry but Trump chose his side and sold out the USA.

Im starting to regret my vote. It started with them ignoring the will of the people.

Spotted the defeatist shill conversing with his VPNs

Defeatist? Im just saying the actual facts. Trump has done absolutely nothing that he promised since he got into office

Could this be the end of the beginning of the end for Drup???

>implying any election would have changed your true overlords

Trump is an alligator. He loves the swamp.

Shareblue was recently banned from plebbit. Please take this into consideration when replying to slide and bait threads. They are flocking here in force, moreso than usual.

checked

Lol you can call this thread bait all you want, but you're in denial if you cant recognize that Trump hasnt done anything he promised

State of the Union on the 30th.

Blood Super Moon on the 31st.

I believe that February is when the purge goes public and humanity will begin to see the truth behind the veil.

C'mon Sup Forums I really want to see what more of you think about these facts

>when you have to keep posting because noone replies to your bait thread

Lurk more and enjoy the few dollars Ive given you by replying to this sad attempt of a thread. Also enjoy the memo

2020 when he wins again its 4D chess if he does it now what will we have to look forward to ?

>hurr ur a shill

When that's you're only rebuttal, you've lost.

Idk, he still has another 6 months. I told them the seeds were sewn in May 2016, and I'd give them 2 years.

Lost what though?