>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

freeintertv.com/view/id-2119
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country
twitter.com/AuntieOG_/status/955901842097131520/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO!

State Awoo roll call, go!

Reminder. /ptg/ is a spats general.

SCHIFF 2020

Y-you guys are my frens

pls trump banter arsenal

>Making america white again is a bad thing according to nancy pelosi

freeintertv.com/view/id-2119

It's shit. Interrupts once in a while, but it's the best out there

AWOOOOOO!

/SUNDERLAND/

you hanging in there /ptg/?

It doesn't matter who the Dems run. Trump is going to win by an even greater margin than in 2016 and winning 3-4 more states.

why are people okay with this but against Voter ID laws?

Movement!

Fucking yuck. Attention whores gon attention whore.

Do you guys like my new oc

barely

That guy has the gaze of a serial killer.

Hahaha the mental health segment will really rile some libs up.

Which state? Which county?

Texas reporting in

>mfw you realize anime girls could we're a trashbag and it be sexy

AwoOhio !

If the black pilled finn is reading this:

Hang in there, We care about you.

(((gee I wonder)))

what a pitiful existence these people have. wonder what will happen when Mueller finds nothing, and the Ds are shattered from the FISA memo

She attacked republicans with sex allegations. Also she's a stupid mutt. I hope blacks abort more.

They can do no wrong.

I'm on the edge

Could do with a comfier Melania pic

Finnshill, don't fall for this Swede. He just wants to suck your dick while wearing female clothing.

>Reminder that I'm bigly tarded. Sad!

>David Brock sweating profusely
>Y-yeah we need to stop those pesky Russian bots! Hehehe... d-darn Russians.

that was a great interview

Awoo Florida!

hi fren stay strong it's crazy out there

>literally on the verge of suicide
just visit 8ch /suicide/ for painless self-killing :-\

Be nice, stat German. It's hard to find a county with zero whites.

Today's weird news

Hang in there, fren.

Massively overhyped interview. Not really that many revelations.

The Dems are about to get their asses handed to them in front of millions of people. Time for Trump to finally put an end to their party.

Florida certainly is one of the better states out there.
:s

End the curly fry patriarchy.

I'm super worried lad, I'm shipping out tomorrow. Pls help. I'm gonna die

Me too

> he doesn't have a Trump tulpa to keep himself motivated.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

same reason hollywood kikes living mansions guarded by walls and security teams in a white community want to get rid of your guns and borders

>no Sup Forums for 4 months
The withdrawal will be hell.

>not melania instead for soothing slavshit voice

>shipping out
to die in a sandy desert?
F

The best parts were all leaked beforehand. Trump saying he's not a feminist and calling out the climate change hoax would have been best if we had heard it straight from his mouth first.

2*

>800,000 people signed up for DACA
>estimated 1,000,000 more qualified but did not sign up
How many of either group were the unaccompanied minors from Lackland AFB?

What is really the best and most tasty food America has to offer?

Tomorrow?

If I don't see you then, best wishes

>I'm super worried lad, I'm shipping out tomorrow. Pls help. I'm gonna die
Remember to turn on your fitbit so we can watch you exercise!

Selected News From @TheJusticeDept
>For Additional News - justice.gov/news
FRAUD
>Former Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
>Five Members of International Organized Criminal Enterprise Indicted in More Than $9.5 Million Counterfeit Documents Fraud Scheme
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit

IMMIGRATION
>Justice Department Demands Documents and Threatens to Subpoena 23 Jurisdictions As Part of 8 U.S.C. 1373 Compliance Review
>This also includes suing the STATES of California, Illinios, and Oregon.
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
>Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on National Security and Immigration Priorities of the Administration
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities

TERRORISM
>Ohio Man (muslim) Sentenced for Providing Material Support to Terrorists, Making False Statements to Authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities

PEDO AND HUMAN TRAFFCIKING ARRESTS
>Additional Members of Detroit-Based Gang “YNS” Charged with Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Trafficking Crack Cocaine
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
>Two Men Convicted of Engaging in Child Exploitation Conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
>Former Virginia Detective Sentenced to 23 Years in Prison for Sexually Exploiting Minors
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors

Great. Enjoying my Sunday off after a week of working OT at my great new job, had sex with my wife, and currently enjoying some pork rinds and ice cold Lonestar. Remember kids, /ptg/ is a thread for winners and you can be a winner too!

Selected @ICEgov News
>For Additional News - ice.gov/news/overview
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
>ICE arrests 86 in North Texas and Oklahoma areas during 3-day operation targeting criminal aliens and immigration fugitives
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
>Wisconsin man sentenced to 21 years in federal prison to sex trafficking girls and young women
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women

NARCOTICS
>ICE HSI Columbus special agents featured in Showtime documentary series
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
>Last of 2 illegal aliens from Mexico sentenced to 12 years for trafficking cocaine, illegal re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
>ICE New York, NYPD dismantle major heroin, cocaine trafficking organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization

Deportations
>ICE removes fugitive alien wanted for human trafficking in El Salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
>ICE deports convicted Colombian drug kingpin wanted in his home country
>(this cunt stayed in the US for at least 20 years yet i have to wait for a fucking greencard lottery)
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country

meatloaf

Guys this video is pretty hilarious

twitter.com/AuntieOG_/status/955901842097131520/video/1

>black woman goes into Walmart
>notices all the African-American hair products are locked behind glass
>points out that none of the white products are

Just go basic (Either Burger or Pizza)
If burger, also get fries and a milkshake.

Stay strong user.
But also take an F in case you ever need it.

>tfw there will never be a girl as prefect as chaika
Can I have salsa on this user

Where are you going?

Be safe my brave friend. Stay safe, don't died okay? You shoot anything that moves frendo.

Barbeque

I'm getting itchy already from the lack of anime and posting occasionally. Now I'm going cold turkey by force.

If I get lucky I'm heading to Japan or SK. Gotta go do training first in the southern US. I just wanna be lazy though.

Tomorrow is MEPs and hotel then I fly out. Thanks m8, see you again later.

kek

>STAHP
fucking hell

For any anons who missed last nights screenshots have a gem of a /k/ommando who literally gassed himself

Honestly, I'm making plans to burn all my accounts on every platform and start over because my cell phone is connected to my Gmail - and that one link, blows my anonymity if anyone wanted to look into it. I'll probably do this when I get a new cell phone ni the next year or two.

It is just hard to keep a real ID and an anonymous ID without having two cell phones.

I remember seeing this years ago.

Five Guys Hamburger at Santa Monica, CA.

Fuck, I could go for some meat loaf right now. With a side of mashed potatoes.

>heading to Japan or SK
Lad, you'll be fine. I thought you were going to die in the desert.

Did he really die?

Pls post time stamps with amine girls and tanks.

I'm not going amywhere, desu.

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

Someone mathed out how much gas he would have absorbed, yeah he's dead.

Amazing. Was super productive last week. Spent the evening cuddling with gf and watching the interview with Trump. Too bad we spoiled it with the leaks. Also me and her were going autistic with the heatmaps thing trying to look for the most OYYY VEYY stuff.

>9-19-2017
Its a new classic already

>/ptg/ is a thread for winners

I'll show myself out

That's what chem suits are for desu, only play with deadly chemical outside and suited up.

Kek, I just hate running. I'll be fine.

>chain burgers in a Communist state
I like Five Guys as much as the next guy, but there are plenty of better alternatives

Korean BBQ

Breaking news: Trump signs the Anti-Benis Act. This legislation includes the shrinking of the benis of all Finns who make abhorrent posts.

Best 20 states:
Montana, Florida, Alaska, Idaho, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Missouri, Oklahoma, Utah, Texas, New Hampshire, Maine, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, West Virginia, Michigan, Louisiana, Georgia, Nevada

With that attitude you will, remember fucking a corpse is a quick way out. Also the lyrics to M.A.S.H.