Why do liberals come here when 99% of the internet is for them? It doesn’t make sense

Why do liberals come here when 99% of the internet is for them? It doesn’t make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalforum.com/index.php
youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that pic
deep shit right there....

I assume they think of it like cancer. Starts out small but gets bigger if not attacked.

Because any and all communities that aren't censored turn right. Look at every single corner of the internet, if there isn't censorship that corner is right wing. Leftists can only survive if they constantly censor and attack free speech/facts.

Because we have all the right arguments and they need to derail us from annihilating their reality

The do not practice what they preach. Any voice not in unison with their own has to be stopped. It is also why you often see them turning on one another when they slide down that slippery slope a bit and some of them stay behind and go out of tune.

Waiting for their bitch ass strome troops.
And they hate the idea of a free man wanting freedom, fucks them up. They fear the one thats different, and they see us as the one.

I can’t really think of another prominent right wing message board.

Why do women want to join boys clubs? They must destroy anyplace that is having a good time and make it miserable

They don't, we're just trolling for (you)s

To fuck it up for the rest of us

Can you think of any other message boards that aren’t censored?

They honestly think everything belongs to them

To laugh at deplorable shits and trigger them like the kiddos they are?

Nope.

You must be a true butt hurt faggot to whine about this.

Protip: They're just false flag shitposters.

They want it all
Deep down they know something is wrong
They are too stupid to see that they are kike puppets
They have been taught by their Jewish matters that our existence is the only thing keeping them from Utopia.
That is the basic Jewish manipulation.
This group of people opposed to jewry are the only things standing between you and say Social Justice

Well, there you go.
>also, checked

Does breitbart have a message board yet?

Do you think we'll have MLK day 50 years from now? Everyone that remembered him will be dead and he didn't even really do anything.

Because the leftist soyflakes cannot stand anyplace named politically incorrect. The only freedom of speech they respect is their freedom of speech. Also isn't it funny that it is the left who always want to censor some videogames, music, literature, and other forms of expression?
The are some free forums out there, but you are right that they are the minority. This one is not bad it is moderated, and there are right thinking people in there. A ton of lefties too, but it is not moderated against the right sides views.
politicalforum.com/index.php

Covering his mouth wouldn't stop him from tweeting

They want to silence us completely. The left own 99% of the mainstream cuckholdry, but look at Youtube, they shut down any rightwinger they see getting traction, even if their channel is very small and modest.

>We have 1% of the media and airwaves
>They take that away

I used to be a liberal when I first started lurking Sup Forums because I was curious. I wanted to see what "nazis" were like and ended up getting redpilled and now I'm full 1488.

lol stupid nigger he doesn't need a mouth to shitpost

>Trump texting with his hands
>Nigger reacts by placing a hand over his mouth

Brilliant.

Good lad.

You should be publicly hanged for using that word " kiddo" .

>Waaah lefties come to Sup Forums

Hey, idiot - check out the scoreboard. We're winning.

Let them come.

lol what scoreboard? The "most niggers, spics, trannies and faggots on one side" scoreboard? Congrats

>What scoreboard

The scoreboard since November 8, 2016.

>It doesn’t make sense.

It makes sense when you understand that the Left aren't actually Liberal. They want all of the internet under their control. 99% isn't enough.

Never forget - pic related is their state of mind. They lose ground every day.

Why, though? It’s an anonymous image board.

I love this one
First, it tramples all over the concept of freedom of speech.
It literally transforms Luther from an “I have a dream” to a thought police thug.
The struggle of the black man is now hearing words.
Finally, trump is tweeting on a phone, faggot. He can still type.

Why is Sup Forums afraid of this?

But Trump is tweeting. Shouldn’t the nigger (Martin Luther King Jr., I presume) take his phone away?

Why complain tho they can't defend there arguments. Honestly, the title for this thread sounds like a SJW bitching.

Same reason women cannot tolerate male-only spaces.

>Lefties in 2018: It doesn't matter who is president!

lol MLK

youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE

They don’t, liberal looking threads are made by autists looking to get shitloads of replies

>pic implying King, jr wouldnt love the absolute shit out of Trump

Niggers are a disgrace to anything King ever hoped to stand for

Not all liberals enjoy politically correct dialogue, you fucking monkey

>MLK
>not Malcolm X
I wonder (((who))) made this

These pics make me feel like I could love again.

Leftoid here, I come here to FUCK UP nazi's in debates. I accept I'm the rare leftist in this current age that's willing to talk to the other side. It's necessary to have opposing ideas do battle and also it's fun.

I come here to understand the enemy

I come here to better understand the enemy. Or least try to. It’s mostly just ignorant gibberish but I attempt to make sense of it

>Why do liberals come here when 99% of the internet is for them?

unlike right wingers, liberals are open to different ideas and don't like echo chambers

well, real liberals at least

>ignorant gibberish
You're not using the word ignorant right. Sup Forums is a dumbed down shell of its former self but Sup Forums is also dominated by INTPs and ENTPs who constantly do research to prove their ideals right or wrong. You can't understand the enemy because you have no idea how the enemies' minds work

this....fr fr......wow.........damn s mh.........made me think.
powerful......

>wanting to hang out in an ideological echo chamber
>not wanting to help wake up the brainwashed masses
>not wanting to debate your ideas and those of others
>not wanting to hone your abilities to see through the bullshit, lies, deceipt, misdirection and an endless stream of falacy and to make it obvious to everyone in observance
>not seeking truth above all else
>not training your mind for ideological warfare

This is how we grow.
This is how we strengthen ourselves.
This is how we convert the uninitiated.

If this isn't for you, maybe you are the one in the wrong?

Think it over brother.

Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber though and any other site that is used for debating / discussion for politics are heavily monitored and shadow bans are common there. Believe it or not, Sup Forums isn't one person with the same beliefs

Branch out you fucktards

There's /8pol/, /MLPol/, MyPostingCareer, the Bodybuilding.com forums. That's where the smart Sup Forumsacks land eventually.

It's always a delightful treat when you find a real debate thread. The other day a commie that had a broken childhood got convinced to help himself. Beautiful.

>liberlas are open to different ideas
never in history ever

They used to be commonplace here but mootykins and reddit fucked it up like they did with most of the other boards on this site

90% of the autist faggots you see are just trolling cause they think it's funny

The right has taken over YouTube and many other sites.

But they are the cancer not us.

YouTube.

You're not wrong but 90% is a bit of an exaggeration. Back when /mlpol/ was made, it basically confirmed that there are bots uploading bait threads at certain times of the day

I would so screw the feminism out of the blonde with the glasses.

His IQ is in the 70 range so no he does not realize that tweets are different than actually talking.

each afternoon they get out of bed just for this

everything liberals do can ultimately be traced back to
narcissistic personality disorder
everything

The feelings you have now are; short, unsteady and deepening. Unless you train -harden- yourself you will trip into the untermensch; the under-human, and not only would noone -no matter how "red-pilled" they are- willingly shift you on a better path, but you will recoil from offered help as your sight will be gripped in self-rightousness; thou become the sperg.
It will grow, cancer-ish, feed by your hope for a future unseen and accelerated by a past stolen; and why? your Present has been flooded by uncertainty.
I say to anyone breaking through the woodwork of a Liberal facade and Marxist gaslighting is to abandon all hope now and concentrate on your life, and focus on self-improvement.

Same as any other migrant. They shit up their own sites and then demand to be let in to somewhere better.

Need your safe space, huh snowflake?

mpc is for fags

you’re a fucking fag kid

They feel threatened and scared. They're weak. Deep inside they know their ideologies are wrong, and they are themselves, inferior.

It's also like a moth being drawn to a flame. They come here to get destroyed.

Same, i used to come here to troll conservatives

>Why do liberals come here when 99% of the internet is for them? It doesn’t make sense.

Because they can't handle 1 person not thinking like them. Control freaks.

Why is Trump in so many high-quality murals?