Tokyo Ghoul:re

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/128/4332/1

Enter, OEK and DRAGON!

First for Uta casually sitting on the chairman's desk

>Touka is SS-rated

Really makes you think. Do they hand these ratings out like candy? Nishio is shit tier and even he has S-ranking I think

As they get older they become stronger
That and yeah they really do hand out those ratings like candy

CCG ratings are useless.

It's a combination of power and threat they form for the CCG.

Reason Touka is SS is probably because she's linked to the OEK

So now we have
>THE DRAGON
>SSSSS Original OEK
>SSSS Arima zombie
>SSSMememagic tier Furuta
>SSSBetaplus+ Kaneki
>SSSJobber Eto

Wew, I remember when eto got introduced as the strongest ghoul, good times.
Cant wait for her to come back and ishida to turn her into kaneki new damsell in distress 2.0

What's the most hack moment in Miami Vampire?

>Touka is SS

So are Uta , Nico and Donato SSS? They would shit on Toula

Eto saving the kirashima's from the garbage machine.

Still mad

BE THE

That shit, furuta oneshoting eto out of nowhere, and kirishima cliffhangers in cochlea
Reminder that Banjou called her a bitch after she saved his ass and all his friends asses

So considering Donato said something about meeting the king during the Cochlea arc, and that they don't seem to have been talking about Kaneki, is it safe to assume that at least some of the clowns have some ulterior motives?

I come from the future
This shit

They stopped making sense past part one

yea that's what I was thinking. Donato and Uta can, it seems, fucking cast magic and shit. How the fuck are they not rated SSS? Does the CCG maybe just not know that?

BECOME

>Koma
>Fighter with a tail kagune
>SS

>Donato
>Cloning
>Fast as fuck
>Shits on Urie
>SS

Both got btfo by just one special class. Just because his powers are unique doesn't make him stronger. Hell, we don't even know if he can use his close as anything more than a decoy since it didn't move against Urie. ( and the fake Kaneko being a clone is just speculation, could have been any of the humans the clowns had)

Urie and Kuroiwa were shown cuffing Donato.

>Noro dies to literal newfags
>Tatara dies to TAKIZAWA
>Eto gets onepunched :^)
What did Ishida mean by this?

>Reminder that Banjou called her a bitch after she saved his ass and all his friends asses

All those who remained after her group killed or enslaved all his subordinates and then used the remaining ones as a meat shield diversion if not already killed by her subordinates for their own enjoyment.

people saw this coming a while ago though. We never saw their bodies only a bunch of dogs and monkeys.

Kou is Roma?

It completely destroyed their point in the Anteiku arc.

Tatara dying to Takizawa never bothered me. He thought Takizawa was so mindbroken, there's no way he would do anything like that. Not to mention that Takizawa is pretty strong and fast, killing a ghoul with his defense down isn't very hard.

I think I forgot how Noro even died. His healing is so fucking retarded, unless you nuke him, I didn't think he could ever die

So we already have :
>Tragedy-Part 1
>Comedy, fucked up joke-:Re

Then Part 3 confirmed:
>Epic- story about legends and myths, with original OEK, dragon, magicians, secret societies, underground cities, etc.

Noro was the only death i was satisfied with.

It was an actual battle with Shirazu sacrificing himself for the kill.

Trips of truth , i wouldn't mind this

So where is Yomo and Marude?

Also, dragon is probably going to be something like pic related.

Why are people calling that one eyed ghoul the original one eyed king? It was a one eyed ghoul that led a revolution but we've never seen once that it was called the oek, the oek is a legend created by eto. Calling the one eyed ghoul from before the original one eyed king is just simply incorrect

I am laughing at all the retards in these threads falling for this hack's bullshit again. He's repeating the same exact shit to create an illusion of suspense and uncertainty. Back in Cocklea he used this fucking garbage compactor, now he's using muh sex and muh pregnancy to bait tragedyfags. Tonka is living in her own plot-armored realm and nothing will ever happen to her. Nothing about this is thrilling, it's dull and feels like breathing a stangant air. If someone's dying then it's Fagyato for shock value and more drama. Then again, he has to impregnate Hinami, so Kaneki's OP 3/4 Jesus kid can have friends in Tokyo Dragon: New Generations.

That's the tokyo centipede

>120+ chapters of :re
When do you think they'll finish collecting all the Tokyo [Animals]? I've had enough.

>He thought Takizawa was so mindbroken, there's no way he would do anything like that.
That and it looked like besides being the one to grab him Tatara just let Kanou take the reigns from after. Still his fault, but you'd probably feel more raw at your race traitor torturer who fed you your family and fucked you up for 3 years?

I was actually satisfied with how Tatara went down, probably because I never bought into his hype. Him and Hori were ready for the duel of their lifetime only to get done in by their shared underling who they both tried to fuck over. I thought it was a fitting end for them.

>centipede
>kaneki's entire theme in the original TG was centipedes
so it all comes together...

>People coming back from the dead
>Dragons
>Underground city
Tokyo ghoul praise the sun when?

>I think I forgot how Noro even died. His healing is so fucking retarded, unless you nuke him, I didn't think he could ever die

He got cut in half by Saiko, he was blown up by a Shirazu's thrown quinque that rapidly expands after impact and then he was cut in half again by Urie after tanking Shirazu's attacks.

>their shared underling who they both tried to fuck over.
What the fuck did Houji do wrong?

He's probably referring to Houji trying to kill him.

It was explained that if he went back to the CCG he would have been treating him as a ghoul and it was essentially a mercy killing.

C-cute!

Tried to kill him. Not even going to Cochlea or anything despite him being more or less being forced to do the things he did. Even if it's the right thing to do it is pretty fucked up from Seidou's point of view.

He's mad that houji wanted to put takixawa out of his misery who's nothing but a crazy and murderous ghoul at this point.

Do they fuck?

>special class investigator welcomes ghoul who brutally slaughtered multiple investigators in horrific ways with open arms because muh subordinate
Takizawa was retarded for thinking that would work in the first place. Houji made the most logical call

Where did you get this rating?

And it's not surprising, remember her fight scene at the end of the Cochlea arc. She held off two special investigators and can apparently shoot bolts of lightning.

Shhh, logic hurts them user. Administer it carefully.

She has no official rating so far. But SS is pretty likely, even in the original she defeated an S rate despite it being a bad match up and her being sick.

>work for aogiri
>attack tatara for houji
>turn on houji
>attacks amon and akira
>switches to their side
>kicks tomoe in the uterus
>"hey want some food??"
You can't trust him for shit

Probably thinking of Ayato's rating since he's also called Rabbit by the CCG

Some of the arguments do seem a little silly in this thread.

That doesn't excuse several counts of murder.

beginning of :re. somewhere in the first 10 chapters i think for both of them

Only Ayato was given a rating, but he was posing as Touka.

That was Ayato. He took up the alias of rabbit to mislead the CCG and keep his sister safe.

That's Ayato's rating. Remember he stole Touka's rabbit persona during the Auction arc. Touka would most likely be S or below considering all she did was kill some fodder investigators plus Mado.

oh. my bad

Daily reminder that Uta fucks Itori daily and she would laugh at your dick.

Wrong post?

So Touka's all but confirmed pregnant, right?
>Tsukiyama asks why Kaneki's concerned with the future of ghouls, next panel is someone saying Touka's name
>Nishiki brought a squishy package for Touka but doesn't know what it's for (it's human food to nourish the baby)
>no panel clearly showing Touka's stomache; hiding the baby bump

Anyone remember Shirazu?

yeah, he's coming back next chapter.

Wow so Ishida hired Togashi for the art in the future chapters ?

he was known as sharkbro before the tidal wave of newfags

This

Unfortunately this user is right, ishida obviously has a soft spot for the kirishits but considering how popular they are he uses them as bate to create suspense only to pull out at the last moment.

You know whats funny? HuH favs think the art in that is great. Ishida probably does too and so he adapted togashi's scribble art style.

Dragon = Shirazu

That's why the other Qs are shown

So does Tumblr and youtube and reddit

So what would be more impactful, Touka death or a legit miscarriage, 6+ months?

i don't visit those places so i wouldn't know

Sure

I can't wait for chibi's in depth analysis so that I can actually understand what the fuck is going on.

I think you can milk a miscarriage for more drama (especially if she can't make kids ever again), but people who hate her are probably rooting for death just because

is Furata and CCG killing enough ghoul to compensate for all the weapons their losing

because retarded as Kaneki's strategy is he does have a fuckton of their weapons and at some point this will effect the efficiency of human agents

PART 3 CONFIRMED

I give it about 30 more chapters for RE to end on volume 14 again.

:re is confirmed to end in 6 chapters though.

Weapons are probably infinite as are fodder

user you're thinking to small

Touka gets captured and Furuta brings her to the Doc so he can experiment on the fetus and transforms Touka into a literal test tube for some kind of ghoul hybrid abomination

It's probably a pregnancy test, not food.
Touka couldn't bear a human child because her body would devour it.

can't disarm the Oggai.
eventually he will have to kill

the guns maybe, but the anti ghoul weapons are one per ghoul and only if they kill them with their appendages revealed

but that's what, a couple dozen kids that will likely turn tail after their first proper ass kicking?

I really wish you were right user just so we can have one final large shitpost about ishida actually being a genuine hack who had no idea what he was doing without question.

Considering they have exterminated 90% of the ghoul population of an entire ward I'm pretty sure they are well stocked in weapons and goat is nothing but an annoyance to the CCG at the moment.

Hanbee did mention CCG is both so overworked and under budget they can't properly heal investigators anymore. So it is working, but not fast enough unless Kaneki can find another food source.

If her body is going to devour the fetus, why the hell would she need a pregnancy test?

Is Furuta the only hope left?

Oggai are shown to be kind of unhinged so they might actually fight to the last man.

>people on Sup Forums are so pathetic that they deny watching youtube videos

>watching youtube is bad

Who the fuck watches jewtube reviews of anything? Nigga watch/read the series yourself

What the fuck is he doing?

He practically knows everything already.

i don't watch people theorise on manga if that's what you're asking

Because it's not a human child. Probably another half-ghoul.

I didn't imply any of that. Stop projecting.

I wasn't asking anything.

What kind of TG jewtube videos do you mean then, nigga?

Working on his radio show , infowars

>New old one-eyed ghoul suddenly out of nowhere
>New superweapon named DRAGON
This feels tacked on.

That one eye has been talked about in the original.

With Scarecrow in the Pit of Irrelevance

You sure that wasn't just about Eto?

So Nishiki was The Tokyo Ghoul all along.