Where do you even meet wholesome women these days?

Where do you even meet wholesome women these days?

Everywhere you look it's roastie central or feminsit central for the most part.

Is the "go to church" meme real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Lkc-Bp5Fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sexdoll shop

Met a few in college. Gotta get them freshmen or sophomore year, usual too late after that.

jews

It probably has its merits. I've been a non-believer for ten years but have never been able to refute the immense social value that comes from being a member of a church. You gain loyal friends, supportive neighbours for fundraisers and community projects, you meet generally more wholesome families (the children are raised with a general trust in the importance of politeness and honesty while the women generally have some idea of what the word 'modesty' means).

All the wholesome women in my area are Amish.

check out your local playgrounds

>Where do you even meet wholesome women these days?
i know a few but they are pretty ugly

Ham radio. I met a really cute, single one at the club I joined, but it turned out she's 16 and her ex-Marine dad is also a member of the club, so No.

Unironically, go after high school girls or Freshman in college. It isn't hard.

>t. Sugar daddy.

go to rural areas. if even on these places you dont find any that's not engaged, i have bad news for you

Here's the thing: find a girl that is redpillable. Just because they identify as feminist or leftist or whatever does not mean they are inherently flawed: it just means they have not been shown a more principled way of life. You can also search for a fixer-upper, and in doing so what you primarily need to look for is someone who knows what commitment and devotion are. It's perhaps a more treacherous path, but I think it is perhaps more feasible based on society today. Speaking for myself, I have had years of my life that were promiscuous and hedonistic, but have now begun the transformation away from personal degeneracy. I will not write someone off for having travelled the same path, but I do have to see a sincere desire for a better way.

How do you date a girl even if you go to the same college as her? Everyone stares at their phones 24/7. Making conversation with someone naturally is literally impossible unless they happen to sit right next to you and even then you're limited to very few ways to naturally start conversations if you don't know the person. Because, again, everyone is always on their damn phones.
>Wow, this professor sucks huh? ... So what's your snapchat?
>That homework sure was a pain in the ass... Hey want to get coffee some time?
Like wtf do you even say?

I feel like you guys don't know what college is actually like nowadays and you attended college 10 years ago before all this smartphone shit.

this.

>I have had years of my life that were promiscuous and hedonistic, but have now begun the transformation away from personal degeneracy. I will not write someone off for having travelled the same path

do not take advice from this man

sage

Imagine not having traversed a path of degeneracy and looking for a young woman who has also done the same.

I almost wish I lived life as a degenerate simply because it's way easier to find reformed sluts than it is to find women who never rode the CC and were responsible from the get-go.

Women are not men. Promiscuity is incredibly damaging to women, far more so than with men.

where do you find a girl that is redpillable though? what are the signs that she is? I'm not a social retard I'd like to imagine I'm the opposite but I think that expending effort and time into these "potential" candidates without being sure if they're redpillable seems like a waste. Back in the day before the sexual (((freedom))) finding some wholesome girl was fine and easy, my dad and grandpa tell me stories all the time about it whenever we talk about the decay of modern men and women. A good friend of mine fell in love with some girl and then when he started dropping redpills on her about refugees, jews, etc just general Sup Forums shit she immediately recoiled and broke up with him after saying to him they were soulmates, his other half, blah blah blah... how do you know who's redpillable?

I've been thinking the same thing lately user. I'm finally at a place in life where I can provide for a family but the search for a good woman is very tough. I'm about ready to try out the church meme. I wouldn't totally mind going to church every week if it means I find a good wife.

Don't be afraid to date younger. Plenty of wholesome neetgirls who are perfect to convert into a housewife online through video games or even Sup Forums(as long as you don't go to /soc/ and meet them through a hobby based board instead) though these take time and some effort to maintain a relationship they can be very worth it. Highschool is ripe for the plucking, especially awkward late bloomers.

I don't understand the concept of begging somebody to take half of my money.

I've always heard the "religious girls are total sluts donchaknow" meme my whole life, and it has almost always come from people who are huge degenerates themselves.

Yet in my experience, I have never come across this. I've come to know a lot of religious people in my community, fairly well too, yet most of them show no evidence of ever being some closet slut.

I'm not sure whether it is some repressed anger on the part of people who push this meme; or whether they simply can't concieve of the idea of chastity, so anyone who appears to be chaste MUST be faking it.

neetgirls are an even bigger meme than churchgirls

of course good ones exist but good fucking luck finding one lmfao. 99% of them have a reverse harem of dozens of beta orbiters because they're histrionic and love the attention.

not sure what fucking games or boards you're on where youre running into these chicks. even if you find one shes probably in another hemisphere. lots of logistical problems there.

the church meme is actually shit. modern churches are overrun with liberals, muh diversity and ultra tolerance. To the point where the pastor only uses the word 'god' generically and hardly ever even mentions the name of Jesus. The last girl I dated was a hardcore christian. She was even a youth pastor. We got into fights because I said faggot and dykes are degenerate. I couldn't even call someone fat around her.

>>That homework sure was a pain in the ass... Hey want to get coffee some time?

If you are attractive(or they are at least attracted to you) that's all you need to do. I live around a LOT of niggers, and work with them and this is all they pretty much do, except they are much more overt with it
>You got a man?
>You look so beatiful baby, can I get your number?
That shit works on some girls, especially black girls, and most white girls just brush off shit like that from black guys assuming they do it with everyone. White guys have an advantage because most women that aren't smoking hot have probably not had a white guy randomly compliment their looks in a year or two on average. So even a "you look nice today" is extremely rare from a random white male, and only the most socially retarded of tumblr SJWs would make a scene out of something like that.

we need to create a dating site for people like us

when was the last time you were on a college campus as a student?

Autisticdating.net?

we have grindr already

Thursday.

I disagree because a lot of church girls could easily qualify as a neet because they don't want to be a career woman, many aren't being educated by a college especially in rural areas and want to spend all day home making. There are a lot of e-thots but they make themselves obvious, but just make friends with people and share interests and hobbies and eventually you'll meet wholesome women also interested. Same applies in real life too. I met mine though Sup Forums in a friend code exchange thread a long time ago, we were friends for a couple years streaming anime and talking through steam before i even knew they were female and things just kinda worked out from there. It wasn't so bad because she was texan and I was floridian so when she offered me a plane trip to meet here i took the chance and honestly just never left. And jesus she has a sexy body and cute face with big blue eyes, will cook amazing food almost every day and will do as many things from scratch as she can. Cakes, cookies, noodles, shrimp tempura, fresh breads you name it. Best decision of my life easily.

Learn the game. Grab her attention and make small talk. Move in for the kill when her defenses are down.
There's easy ones and there's hard ones, you have to pick them like you're picking oranges, get a feel for them.

In a synagogue, of course. That is where you will find traditional women of faith. Don't loose hope my brother.

when i added people from Sup Forums all i ever got was guys who would break down sobbing during coop sessions, telling me their tragic life story, and mtf transgenders who would hit on me over VOIP.

this is no joke describing over a dozen people over the course of probably 4 years. at a certain point i just gave up, clearly i don't have 10 LUCK unlike some anons.

i'm not into being a PUA i just want to find a wife tier chick and get out of the game, make babies. that's it.

I talked to a Pennsylvania user on here who fucking hates the Amish. I can't remember why, but I do remember his reasons being pretty solid.

Women are hidden from society for the most part. If your chad its like you get initiated into some secret world thot matrix. Wholesome girls, by your romanticised disney tint are a dead breed.

That is unfortunate, there are a shit load of trannies on Sup Forums its honestly revolting. Its why the trap meme is pushed so hard there. Anytime you see that shit you can guarantee its a board infested with trannies. and a lot of it is indeed based on luck or imo God's will. As I said, this can be applied in real life too. Meet some good people, make some good friends. Even if you don't meet a 10/10 waifu you will still have a strong community of friends. I was particularly withdrawn and in a rural area so online interaction was it for me for the most part.

i mean this in a really nice way, but you can't offer any meaningful advice because you simply lucked out and moved to a different state. you literally got insanely lucky to find a woman who is everything you describe and was actively wanting and willing and able to relocate you.

a blonde haired blue eyed woman who cooks and loves you and is willing to buy a plane ticket... dude... if i had that offer of course i'd take it.

i would compare this to you being born with a billion dollar trust fund, giving advice to peons on how to become wealthy. again, in the nicest possible way, you just don;'t understand you lucked tf out and 999 out of 1000 will never get the chance you had.

Oh, and a bit of advice to make this much easier. Always remember this basic philosophy.
Wholesome women hang out with wholesome people or no one at all!
If you go to a church with enough people and a conservative community, you will find wholesome women but remember do not contain your socialization only to sundays. Hangs out with some church peoples on the weekdays too, they will be happy to welcome even the most awkward as long as you're not a degenerate. I know plenty plenty of people in happy marriages with beautiful families from doing this. Don't be afraid to have some social doors opened up to you.

A lot of it is luck though. There is no real hard science to getting women, especially decent wholesome women who will be a humble homemaker. You have to cast the dice, you have to get yourself out there, and most importantly you need to have common sense. This is also applied to money making, you have to take a calculated risk to make a gain.

Yep, it's where I met my qt trad, 100% germanic phenotype wife

theres a 15 y/o qt at my church who ive caught eyeing me up (im 30). should i go for it lads or will the parents gas me? (dating of course not sex)

lol i hate you

wrong. you can find a leftist/feminist as long as it hasnt spoilt her (lost virginity, tats, piercings). as long as her leftism is only a mind virus and not changed anything permanently, then you can turn them around 100%.

Idk user, 10 years seems to be the limit in churches, my mate got a 18 yo was 28 at the time, my wife was 17 when we started courting I was 23. Had my eyes on her from 15 but waited 2 years

Alright, this is dangerous territory because she is still, in crude terms, the property of her parents, more specifically her father. (If there is no father you have free reign). You have no right to try and do anything that would endanger or trespass on another man's(the father's) property or it violates the NAP. You must make good relationships with the parents first and foremost. Do not even acknowledge the daughter for the most part, be polite but don't let her father catch and whiff of you violating the NAP. Ease in and he may offer her to you when of age and it you stick around close enough and she knows you prefer virgins she will even keep herself for you if she truly has a crush on you.

Optional:
Wait until she is legal and fuck da police

If there were a place to meet wholesome women, the PUAs would have plundered it already.

fpbp

Also she's still at school. I did the whole pick her up from school and go out thing, was weird enough and I was in early 20s. I'd be super fucking weird

I just turned 27 and I'm getting hit on by high school girls more than any time in my life, I have no idea what happened. I mean I look good and stay in shape, dress well etc but its like all of the sudden they flirty with me and try to get my attention.

I don't think its weird. Nature isn't weird, its nature. Its funny how sometimes the rules of the land don't match up to the rules of man. In the wild, there is no age of consent.

this is natural, mine is a lot younger than me too it is biological that women seek men about 10-15~ years older than them.

the church is liberal and her dad is a soygoy. no wonder she is eyeballing for father figures (im a bitchboy deep down but i look like a brute).

i might try for a quick chat and be straight up "hey i like you blah blah but i cant date until your 16, so wait for me alright k peace"

>soygoy
so she has two mommies?

You said 15 right? Thats a tough one, I would not go that young. Like 17+ is good tho but I've seen 15 year old girls that could pass for 20.

It's a filthy lie degenerates spread to appease their lack of virtue. I know a bunch of girls (mostly my wifes friends) still virgins in their late 20s, of all attractive levels, plain to hot. These girls are literally just waiting in churches for a guy. They don't have stupid standards, just want a Christian guy with the balls to take the lead. The female to male ratio meme is real. There's a lot more young ladies in churches than men

This, men deserve the women most like them. Ex degenerated deserve ex degenerated

They don't exist anymore. I gave up last year.

>most of the guys on this thread
REEEE GIBS ME SNATCH REEEEE

virginity is my number 1 concern. if the rest of the girls in the church are examples to go by, they are all whores once legal. i live in kiwiland remember, we have the highest whore rate in the world: youtube.com/watch?v=U1Lkc-Bp5Fw

Yeah I get you, I just felt societys eyes on me. I mean I still said fuck it did it anyways.

East Asia dude. That's where my brother and I both met our wives and I couldn't be happier. Can't speak for him, but he seems happy too.

>church is liberal
The fuck user, get out

Good advice

Most American denominations have progressive, "tolerant" synods and more traditional, conservative synods. I'm Lutheran and just switched from an ELCA church to a WELS church and the general atmosphere is worlds apart

Look for girls who advertise themselves as:
>christian (avoid catholic girls; they're more often than not pro-degeneracy)
>attending church (make sure the church in question isn't cucked)
)>living/working at a farm with various animals ("i like horses" doesn't cut it)
>enjoying outdoor activities
I've lately been browsing dating sites out of curiosity (worst place to look, I know), and near me, there's maybe 3 seemingly decent, moral women in a sea of whores... and that's just for girls aged 18-21. The older you go for, the worse your options become.

you're a fucking LOSER

Unironically this:

I'm 26 and work as a cashier at my local grocery store and asked out this girl in her senior year of high school and she's literally the best women I've ever met and she actually loves me.

You can't. Go to church is just a meme, nothing more (speaking from experience). The current social and political climate literally does not allow for "wholesome women." Might as well accept it now. Fuck this gay earth and (literally) fuck sexbots. It's the only way

Also this is the worst advice I've seen on this board. See

>and she actually loves me.
rip your feelings in like a year or two

College campuses.

No joke, find a mormon. I grew up with many of them, and while I think they are a cult with some weird beliefs, they are generally very nice wholesome people.

tfw I just broke up with a mormon b/c she's a psycho.

STFU LOSER LMAOOOOOO

she begged for anal but looked down on you for drinking iced tea?

You need game to attract any woman. Learn it, protip: the more women you lay, the less you care about women and the more attractive you appear.

No. Literal mental health issues: depression, anxiety and anorexia. She also fell for the """bi""" meme.

"go to church to find wife material" both is and isn't a meme simultaneously. some wife tier women are out there, who aren't chad's leftovers. however the fact remains that it's entirely possible for a financially stable, relatively attractive man with his life in order can spend every waking moment looking for one of these women and never encounter one.

if it was 100% certain you could find one or couldn't find one, we wouldn't need to have this discussion.

Ok Mike Enoch.

game works on roasties but i'm interested in finding the future mother of my kids who would never give me the time of day despite being put together, unless i did some gay hot/cold manipulation tactics roosh outlines in day bang

you don't you have to get one before "the sluttening" around 16 years of age, after that don't even bother may as well fuck a downy

Game works on like 80% of women and the remaining 20% are either lesbians or very atypical.

Learn game and you will be attractive to 80% of women.

Church.

again, leaf, i will not marry and make a mother out of any woman who would not give me the time of day unless i used some gay reddit redpill manipulation tactics.

it would be extremely stupid because any woman like that obviously would cuck you eventually. theres always a bigger chad around. any woman who responds positively to reddit redpill bullshit and would ignores everyone who doesnt do so obviously has no interest in looking for 'husband material' and just does whatever her vag tells her to via tingles.

any data points from Canada are null and void.

Met mine when we were still in high school
Her parents are working class and raised her to not act like a slut
I’m worried college is gonna ruin her

It's not about manipulation, it's about becoming a better you and you will just instantly be more attractive. It's about not looking good, feeling good and not being a pussy. It's about being the best man so that you DON'T get cucked.

If you can't attract the worst of women (sluts) how do you expect to attract the best of women (motherly types).

>tfw hapa :(

get a jewish woman

The fact is there's just not enough wholesome women to go around. "Go to church" is real, but there are plenty of roasties in church, and the ones who aren't are prime targets. You'll be competing with other dudes, so step up your game.

Her parents divorced when she was about 5 too...

have you tried grindr ?

mormons don't divorce, they smother their pain with the highest porn consumption rates and furious masturbation and bake sales

nice try chaim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

most of it is shitposting, most of them are virgins

1) I think Ham Radio club is probably one of the LEAST likely places to meet a good girl, or any girl
2) How much older are you than her? It might work out. Marines can be cool.

Define "step up your game" in the context of wooing and courting non-roasties who attend church.