KRAUTGATE HAPPENING

Live stream with Kraut happening NOW on Twitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation
pastebin.com/BkEwTAHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice link faggot

/misandrytoday

>no link

really makes you think

twitch tv/misandrytoday

dumbass it's twitch dot tv slash misandrytoday

The first thing I see plastered everywhere are patreon links. Fuck off with this e-celeb panhandling.

>The audio was just a THEORY

i got banned permanently for messaging "nipple clamps"

www twitch tv/misandrytoday

Lol at this fag gloating about his mods

>muh academics

LOL mods are banning and deleting like there's no tomorrow, take names Sup Forums

>i got banned permanently for messaging
>"nipple clamps"
i got banned permanently for messaging "nipple clamps"
You are permanently banned from talking in misandrytoday.

gg to whoever messaged "operation dicksplit"

>troll Peterson, hehehe.

I was permanently banned for saying
>y'ou're mum have *biggest* gay lmoa

Holy shit, did he just admit to straight up lying to Sargon?

Permabanned for saying hes lucky Don Sargonne didn't make him sleep with the pregnant trout. What a fucking joke, this shitheel has zero fucking credibility and he stages his comeback in an ironclad hugbox.

I got banned after 10 messages, pretty good!

Shit man I only got two, how did you even manage that.

i slowly built up by posting snide comments until i got bored and posted that Kraut doxed Tonka which got he shoah'd.

Why does kraut fake his accent?

as a brit, can you tell if he's faking it?
I think one of his parents are English, so he could have been raised with a really posh accent from one parent

Reported on all my accounts, what did you do?

His family is working class though, hes said as much plenty of times unless that was all lies too.

It's definitely forced, I went to university with several Germans, some of whom were in the UK for 5 or 6 years and they don't sound like this, it's too contrived and some of his pronunciations keep changing, especially when he talks at length.

Definite fake accent.

All i can gather from trout is, i dindu nuffin.

How can you fake an accent if you're speaking a second language? Like if learned German, would it be faking if I spoke perfect posh German?

That's my point, he can't, it's obvious to an English speaker who has spent a lot of time with Germans who speak excellent English.

Love how ban-happy the mods they got there are.
Really putting it too those "evil sjws and feminists who want to censor everything".

when you learn a new language you don't assume affectations most commonly associated with the upper classes, that shit is added on later.

Kraut is not faking a normal English accent, he's faking RP.

Kraut needs to swim in the ocean before he comes back to youtube... wtf trout are fresh water fish. eeediot.

sea trout are a thing

GG to whoever asked for papers lmao

DO NOT WELCOME KRAUT BACK INTO THE INTERNET! WE MUST FIGHT HIM OFF!

as CRP pointed out, he us speaking using the accent 'received pronunciation' which is a non-local dialect, spoken by English upper class.

"RP enjoys high social prestige in Britain,[7] being thought of as the accent of those with power, money, and influence, though it may be perceived negatively by some as being associated with undeserved privilege."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation

He's faking a posh accent to make himself seem more educated and more intelligent than he is.

agreed, he's a lying cunt, dishonesty emanates from every pore

reminder to use streamlink so they don't get any ad revenue

Fair enough.

How much are you willing to bet Trout will join /leftypol/ crowd becouse no one else will be willing to asociate with him?
Septics/liberalististsms won't touch him with a ten feet long pole.
SJW won't forget him shitting on them.
Guy is fucking radioactive.

>He's faking a posh accent to make himself seem more educated and more intelligent than he is.
Exactly, and this is how it absolutely comes across to me, it sounds inauthentic, artificial, faked.

I can see him going full antifa. The man obviously has made his beef with the alt-right a personal war while his disagreements with the far left were more impersonal and largely disappeared from his content some time ago.

Has anyone informed local Antifa fgts about Krauts real identity yet?
These people especially in Germany are pretty autistic with how they fuck with who they see as nazis IRL.

Anyway i think we all know what this little stunt is all about, he's testing the waters to see if he can return. We need to really drive the knife in so he doesn't come back. Basically this guy needs to be made a fucking example of, otherwise nobody really won. Will just prove you can be a lying dishonest cunt and muddy the waters without any real consequences.

Say what you want about camera man but he was right about kraut and sargon assumed possition as supreme commander of individualist society as soon as he accused him of lack of curage to be a leader.

Nah fuck that, best thing about Kraut is the fact that he is eviscerating himself on the internet live for all to see. Why end his self destruction prematurely?

If he ever returns he'll receive such a tsunami of vitriol that I think his next breakdown will be of the variety that one does not return from intact.

He will be online more when they fuck with him IRL to the point where its near impossible to keep a job.

He might go full lefty now. No one right of communists won't give him a time of a day. Who can he join? Sargon would be insane to let him in after this shitshow. At this point Kraut is absolute poison to any community.

>I didn't dox rage, million other people did it too and even if I did dox her, it's ok because they wanted to fire her
>I didn't dox Aydin, it wasn't a doxing server, and I already apologized for having a doxing server. Also Aydin's dox getting out at the same time as the totally-not-doxing server was going on is pure coincidence

Honestly I would love to see him come back just to see that

coach wetback is a retard and trout's accent is foreign

Same :D

He's a complete (pic related)

>where its near impossible to keep a job
He won't work. He made his sex toy found on youtube and begging his familly for money, he has no real life skills. Without his facade of internet scientist he is no more functioning than Chris-Chan.
At this point for him there are three posibillities:
-Going full commie
-Suicide
-Lolcow special (becoming a tranny)

Does he feel no shame for treating an internet argument, which he was on the wrong side of, like a black ops mission?

>just one hand

No he's proud of it

What a comically autistic faggot.
I hope he gives Jim enough meme material to make another video.

But he totally didn't dox anyone!
But even if he did which he didn't he would be proud of it becouse those nazi bitch queen and autistic sociologist deserved it.
But he didn't dox anyone!

I hope so, as far as i'm concerned people who deny race realism and spread this jewish happy clappy muh individualism bullshit are a real threat at this point to society. The time for half truths is over and that's all these people offer. People need the full apple at this point, not just the blue haired brain virus and islam bad OK skin.

Literally saying Clamps gets you banned forever

>You are permanently banned from talking in misandrytoday.

All I did was ask a question

The NYT journalist contacted Kraut?

How did she find out about him?

How about any mentions of split dicks?

The cunt is not admitting that he lost the debate on the existence of race lol, what a fucking wanker

Let me see

It gets deleted by mods before it's even sent.
This is boring no fun allowed

>guy went on attacking rageafterstorm (woman)
>made Aydin (woman) cry on air
>comes back on mtgow stream
ALMONDS STATUS : ACTIVATED
CENTRISTS CONFIRMED FOR HATING WOMEN

Kraut thinks he helped the fight against the alt-right. Holy fuck.

INB4 he's asked about the metokur vids and he answers 'Who's he, I am unfamiliar with his work' or some such SHIT

Hehe, Sup Forums owns the chat

He won't answer. Why do you think he went on literalywho's stream while he was offered to be on special shared kumate/warski stream? He wants a controlled enviorment where he can be surrounded by sycophants.

Of course you are correct

Why would you post that?

HAWT

>still throwing Zeph under the bus
>actually thinks he helped his cause

It's a metaphor for krauts excuse making

why is he on twitch with a mgtow kek?

To save his own skin.

Literally no one else is willing to tolerate his bullshit. He has no friends left. His only allies were people on his server like zeph which he threw under the bus as soon as he felt the heat.
Sargonites won't associate with him.
SJW are celebrating his fall.
He is politicaly radioactive and MTGOW are too dumb to realise that.

cuz the mgtow was part of the doxing server, hence the softballs

You can tell it's fake because it's too good, if that makes sense. Even people who speak in what are usually regarded as posh accents don't sound that refined when talking regularly. Listen to, say, Stephen Fry or Anthony Hopkins when they're speaking casually in an interview and you'll notice that even they tend to slur certain words and pronounce a few vowels in a more "standard" way. You have to make a conscious effort to always speak the way Kraut does.

typed and was banned kek

Imagine how alone that faggot feels.

Oh makes sense

pastebin.com/BkEwTAHM

public information

He insists on race not being real, is he a nigger?

SOME OF THE MOST SENIOR SCIENTISTS

>Has his entire online career completely destroyed
>Claims to not regret it at all

>race is not biological
o boy i am laffin, does he think that peoples skin colour is just a dice roll when they are born?

jew, explains it.

Ancients couldn't write a better greek tragedy than the tale of Darth Kraut the Sour.
A fall from grace caused by hubris and all started becouse of a woman.

The chat reminds me of what candid would probably be like if it actually became a thing.