Too much estrogen?

Girls who start their periods before turning 14 are 51% more likely to have underage sex (and get pregnant and married younger)

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4584158/Girls-menstruate-14-likely-sex.html

MODS!!1!!

wow she figured out how to plant a leg and pop her hip out to flare her hips and glutes out
she figured out how to achieve the lordosis position
i see you guys are still falling for this move

sauce

If they're white and getting married/pregnant at that age to another white, I see no problem.

Lest we forget the study that shows children who grow up with homes without fathers are found to start puberty/menstruation earlier than average.
Put two and two together.

This

wow you figured out how she figured out how to look fuckable I bet you're a tenured professor at motherfucking Harward holy batmobile Cpt. Obvious in the house lol

sage whenever you see this whores picture.

sage

sauce?

i could be
i ought to be you fucking homo

Finally, what was obvious to everyone comes out. Post more.

Wow that's a nice battlestation. Is this a streamer girl or?

But that's pedophilia goy

battlestation belongs to her rice dick chink bf

This really annoys me. It's so obvious they're doing it once you know to look for it.

send your resume and application then, why don't you?
>ohai thar harwurd, imma fukkin expurt in female sex tricks on teh interwepz kek and i got shit figured right out lol pls hire me i liek mudkipz and drumph

report back here.

>rice dick chink bf
poetry, man. Not as in "pottery", but as in actual poetry. What sheer eloquence, user.

stpeach look it up. Her ass has gotten so big over the past couple of years she isn't even hot anymore.

>whore1
don't hold out on the rest faggot

i could do it right now
i could do it right now
keep falling for illusion you fucking loser
you can get a bigger ass though weight training
and i dont doubt she did, but she is cherry-picking pics and posing real hard for pics
and why? why is she posting them?

the motivation is so sick

i would love to lick her asshole, definitely
don't get me wrong

wtf is this

she has a good body i guess

Menarche occurs at 106 pounds.

Stop feeding girls so much food.

7/10 compared to those Brazilian girls. eh?

definitely but this is a dime-a-dozen body
it doesnt do much for me because i prefer fat women, but i see this exact body 5x daily on any day i go to a gym and i go to 3 major gyms

also fluoride accumulated in pineal gland causes earlier puberty onset.

wanna kiss dat ass

>i could do it right now
DO IT FAGGOT

>fluoride

>Likes fat women
I was going to say 'spotted the nigger," but you had the honesty to call them fat instead of THICC

Reminder anyone who unironically uses THICC will bred inferior stock and should be gassed preemptively.

she looks better on the left

fake body (full of implants)
nice resolution faggot

>he thought the artificial growth hormones were only for the animals

sauce = anny ramos de Alegrete

>married younger)

i will not lie to you i think fat women are the topd

ajnd im taliking VERY fat women and if you want to pile on, i a\m provbably the the strongest man in ct
doesnt matter at all to me homo

>women
>starting their periods after 13
What?

You do know that most women and men start puberty around age 13 right? In most societies 13-14 was considered adulthood before we created the notion of adolescence.

A notion I support I might add, but never the less. Nature herself has declared people over 13-14 to be of breeding age. Whether our society asserts this to be true or false is a matter of higher morals and civility; not one of biology.

Women 10 or 11 going through puberty is what you should be asking about.

>girls more likely to see a boost of hormones that promote sex and enable them to have children are more likely to have sex and have children.

Wow, really tickles the noggin!

HOTTT!!!!!

zoe?

lol the article says the study was only in african countries

You are all huge faggots, she is literally getting fucked by a black man

You mean a nigger

Most women about 75 years ago were having babies from 13 - 16 years old with men who were 6 - 12 years older on average, this modern day of designing "underage" as below 18 is what's really artificial and against human biology.

She looks much better on the left, the right is too much

look up "cosmetics and early puberty in girls"

it's been proven, most girls are getting their period around 10/11 now.

it's also probably linked to the birth control traces in the water they drink.

wasn't there a link between single mothers and their daughters' chances of starting their periods early?

wtf this bitch is a mudshark ?

Girls who become sexually mature earlier are sexually active earlier? What a shocking conclusion! My bet is blacks and spics start their periods earlier than whites and their natural promiscuity skews the results.

Oh no! People in high school are gonna have sex! Unlike you! What can be done about this degeneracy! How about hit the gym or get a job and a car or do literally anything to make yourself stand out from the crowd and get the pussy rolling in.

THE STUDY WAS DONE ON AFRICANS

yes, no father in the house = girl needs to attract a provider asap = best way to do it is to look hot = early puberty

Fucking newfag

>puberty makes people more interested in sex

Wow, what a shocking conclusion.

Underage sex or not, the only girl that can be my future wife, the mother of my children, will be virgin. All the guys who accept to breed with a girl who's been taken on doggystyle by another dude are cucks as fuck.