US white population

Let's continue the discussion on this map and the dramatic demographic shift in the last 70 years.
Also I colored in Alaska and Hawaii and corrected the year in the corner.

>pic
It's over.

We can't give up hope, we can still reverse these trends. Two decades of pro white policy could get us back to pre 1965 demographics.

>Two decades of pro white policy could get us back to pre 1965 demographics.
I don't believe it, but I really want to. Lets try to prove me wrong.

>2010 census
Almost a decade old. It's a ton worse today.

It would be impossible to reverse this under the current democratic system. In fact we're already past the point of no return. No passable policy can stop the electorate from becoming irreparably blue at this point. I'm not saying we should give up, but probably something worthwhile will have to be built from the US's ashes.

We will bring back the old white USA one way or another. Whether peacefully or violently it is inevitable.

There is no political will among the majority to enforce border security and immigration laws (A la "Operation Wetback from the 1950's)
Minority birthrates are greater than white birthrates and white families are reluctant to have additional children due to financial costs (Saving for college, not living in ghettos, vacations, Christmas, ect)
Interracial relationships are not only tolerated but celebrated. Opposing interracial relationships will have you ostracized in society and be a social pariah.
The opportunities of working illegally in America will always exceed those of working legally in Latino's home countries.
Citizenship via birth on U.S. soil is guaranteed via a constitutional amendment (14th) and can only be overruled by another amendment.

There is no answer for the removal of minorities that is A) Non Violent and B) Voluntary. I don't want to give up hope but I recognize the majority of our countrymen won't be willing to do what is required unless there is a cataclysmic event in our lifetimes.

>unless there is a cataclysmic event
This is the key, really. I could see us getting our shit together if there's another major war or other crisis. The most likely situation, is that we slowly descend into a Brazil-like state and then we get our shit together. I doubt the latter would occur in our lifetimes though.

Holyshit that's allot of white people.

maybe we should put some population controls.

It will be interesting to see what effect genetic engineering will have on the USA in 20 years from now.

It'll be in the hands of jews so everyone will be a nigger.

Think back to 1950s and 60s, our enemies probably thought the same. White births exceeded non-white births, non-whites were segregated, immigration was 70% European, whites had zero tolerance for interracial relationships and it was illegal in a large number of states, and our borders were protected. And the vast majority of Americans supported these things, it wasn't until lawmakers went against the will of the people did all these problems arise.

90% of that """" white"""" population is just trash,obese and stupid
There's nothing to save in America anymore

Whatever you say rabbi.

But it's true, maybe 20 years ago the situation was different
but now America culture is that and even Europeans is starting to notice that

Are you sure about that? I'd say the demand for White genes (light skin, hair and eyes) are in demand over Black genes (dark skin, hair and eyes).

And what were the consequences for passing those laws? What whites rioted? What reactionary politicians ran and got elected on opposing platforms?

Like I said there isn't the political will to deal with the blowback that would happen today from the nogs and spics. Look at how fucking controversial it is to enforce immigration. The government literally was shutdown over DACA. Cities are openly "sanctuary cities". If there is a war I will fight in it but I won't bring a child into this degenerate world and let my love for a family affect my decision to fight in the future.

yikes

Doesn't look good for the future.

This is because the western world sends them aid. Once we start failing that will be cut off. A lot are going to die because liberals think being nice in the moment was a logical move.

Dear God...

C ∆ S T I Z ( • ) F U T U Я [ «]

Sad thing is those census data aren't even reflecting the true numbers. There's way more mexicans and other brownies than they will admit.

2010 census is out of date, it's much worse today

how do people honestly believe that africa will be able to feed that many people?

You know they count hispanics as white right....

Then how come South Texas and Miami-Dade County are next to zero in percentage?

El Gay County is getting close as well.

Chicago and Detroit 90% white in the 1940s. wow