Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Well, can he?

Other urls found in this thread:

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=299288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a contract made between a human and a demon. And it is the demon that benefits the most of it.

Humans got dependent on divine protection against demons. You can't deny that if it was even unthinkable for the court to claim the throne without approval of heavens. Now, I'm not claiming demons carried out regular genocide of human race like Charioce is doing. But demons surely were not on the good, or even neutral side of the humans.

If he stopped bullying the demons everything would be fine.

>AOTS
>Nobody watches it
What did Sup Forums mean by this?

this episode proved that nina ruins the show

Nina a cute. Prison break next episode's gonna be fun.

That's not true, she was great in last week's episode.

This week's genga was all Jeanne and Mugaro.

>Rie Kugimiya as Mugaro
>Miyano as random painter dude
This season has some great VAs which are kinda underused at the moment.

Why didn't they hide in the demon brothel and become prostitutes?
I'd give a fortune to have a threesome with them.

Just how high is Favaro's power level? I assume he is around Kaiser's level but I don't recall them ever actually fighting 1 on 1, usually its just Favaro trying to get away.

>Kaisar and the old buff guy never helped Jeanne in her time of need, or even visited.

Such awful friends.

He would get wrecked in fair duel against Kaisar. The thing is, he never fights fair.

No one knows, as far as i know he never ever got that much serious. Yes perhaps when he was in a demon form, but then again that wasn´t exactly him.

She could barely buy food from the market. Anyway Kaiser shoulda helped.

Because Jeanne is pure.

Not very high. Unlike Kaisar who is actually a very skilled swordsman, Favaro gets by with a combination of luck and tricks and his skills with his whip/crossbow. He's never been an up front fighter.

Rather than unable to buy it's more like she's afraid to get caught by the capital's knights.

One thing I wonder if both the Cheeriosfags and anti-Cheeriosfags care to think about is that, between the original show and Virgin Soul, they retconned the demons:
>Before
>Biblical demons hell-bent on bringing forward the end of days
>Now
>Suddenly just another humanoid race with babies and feelings
Depends on which one you prefer, you'll be a Cheerios fag or not.
In the new context of Virgin Soul, Cheerios is definitely very close to practically Hitler.

>it's called virgin soul because jeanne got pregnant despite being a virgin

now i get it.

>>Biblical demons hell-bent on bringing forward the end of days
This is not how the demons were portrayed in the first season. Did you even watch it?

If Charioce is Hitler then demons are former Entente countries and angels are Soviet Union.

Do they sell these anywhere? I've always wanted one. I've always wanted the painted cels, anyway, but this is as close as we can get these days and they still look nice so I'll take what I can get.

Trickery is a form of power, you know. Although luck isn't.

Mandarake auctions if you're lucky. Like S1
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=299288

is it rape by holy spirit?

There was no penetration so no.

Azazel ranked 10th in this month's Newtype! Did not expect that.

Shit taste detected

She makes the show fun and not a depressing borefest

Whoa, Virgin Soul is playing with the big boys.

painter kun will come back and win the ninabowl, calling it now

Nina is fucking cute, but she does get annoying sometimes.

Mugaro looks better with shorter hair. That mid length helmet thing he has looks stupid as fuck.

tfw kaisar and jeanne ship never sailed

Too old. He looks like Kaisar and Favaro age

There's still hope. It's like a 5% chance of happening, but it's there. They are perfect for each other. But if Jeanne does see Micheal as the father of her child, then nobody in the world has a chance given how utterly devoted she is to him even after he's gone.

I feel like its almost time for Nina to experience true suffering that will completely break her optimism

What about the polled one?

What is this face trying to convey?
Why is kaisar so passive about everything. Even rita wants the K

What?

There is more ship between Jeannu and Favaro then her and Kaisar.

You niggers must have a death wish

Kaisar is for Rita only

>practically Hitler.
You know that slavery has been practiced for thousands of years and still exists today right?
>muh pile of bodies
Just as an example, slave ships mortality rate was around 20%... so yeah.

Doesn't Newtype have a general character poll?

There is more ship between Cheerios and Jeannu than Kaisar. At the very least Cheerios seems to have an obsession with her which I suspect to be of sexual nature..

Stop trying to make a cuck out of Kaisar.

It's been separated between male and female rankings since I remember. Animage has a general poll I think.

Oh shit yeah. My brain fucked up.

Post cute Mugaros

What does the existence of slavery have to do with him being compared to Hitler? If you wanna deffend Hitler nobody cares but the argument is still valid.

We've been through this.
Pure doesn't put money on the table.
Time to slut up.

are you alright ?
>He is Hitler because he use demons as slaves

My point is that unless they show Cherio sending demons in extermination camps, the Hitler comparison is retarded.
Or I guess all the first american presidents were also like Hitler ?

I want VR version of this anime so I can just walk around those town/landscapes.

Who are they making this face at?

I want a VR version of Xenoblade for the same reason. Guess which of us is more likely to get what he wants?

Did you take a picture of your computer screen what the fuck am I looking at.

Me because Rage of Bahamut is derived from card game wich is a game and games are just one step from being VR.

Being responsible for their suffering and then threatening to kill her beloved son while mocking her seems to be a great way to get into Jeanne's heart.

Your newfag is showing

Jeanne could be Cherio's mother.

A comparison doesn't imply he has to do exactly the same pal. I think you are overthinking this way too much, if they have similar behavior then it's not wrong. And yes, if they compared them with other famous people who supported slavery (great greek thinkers for example) then I wouldn't find anything wrong, but Hitler is more famous.

>Oh look, it's Favaro.

Not really. I don't take part in shipping faggotry, but Jeanne and Kaisar are clearly friends in this flashback episode. Not to mention that special where they bonded. Realistically, nobody is going to win the Jeannebowl because she's only devoted to Micheal and by extension Mugaro. But if anybody had a chance it would be Kaisar.

They're the same age.

He's probably a sexual deviant.

Proofs? It would mean she was 17 in S1.

I was just kidding. Jeanne is probably a bit older than Cherio but not much.
It was just an excuse to post young cherio

If the gods had just brought his mother back to life none of this would have happened.

Why are the gods so cruel?

Awkward phase really hit hard. Look at that faggot hair.

>Implying they knew

All they knew was that she quit her job

Except Xenoblade is also a game and already has all the models and shit.

Kaisar was worse since he literally promised right to her face that he would be there for her if she ever need help.

Kaisar should have left the knights and marry Jeanne if he really liked her.

Kaisar would have been there for her if she had bothered to leave a forwarding address.
Hell, he probably didn't even know she was still in the country.

Kaisar is a man of justice. He has no time for women.

This. It's why he's so fucking strong now. He has no time for bitches and whores. Look where that got Favaro.

I'm pretty sure her last wish as the captain was for him to stay with Orlean Knights.

Why does Cheerios always display his crotch like that, especially when holding an audience?

Literally hitler. there is no excuse. It's 2017.

He could marry her and still be a Knight.

Because he can.

Because as you would expect from a man who declared war against both angels and demons, his balls are HUGE

That's stupid. Kaisar will marry Rita and he will love it.

>mugaro has a boypussy

2017's western mindset and culture wouldn't survive the war with demons and gods. It would fail to protect itself.

Replace demons and gods with muslims and PC culture and you have the past few years in a nutshell.

>Oh Jeanne, your child has the most feminie penis and exquisite boipussy.

>pc culture
>gods
I really can't see that connection

Ignorant people who don't understand hatred and violence lead to nowhere. As cheerios will find out by the end of the story. Only understanding and love can save us and make the world a better place.

This episode proved Jeannu's hymen is still intact, El is a miracle baby born from a shooting star

I would probably watch a whole season about this kind of set up. Cute angel kid with a virgin mother with comfy woodland life.
Eventually the kid gets old enough and hast to leave his mother, and it's very sad. But then she dies and goes to heaven, so it's not a big deal.

Fuck off Nina. You're one to talk. I bet this demon joined Charioce's army to protect his family. But you don't give a damn about it..

This is exactly why I still come to Sup Forums. The fandom.

In the world where strong eats the weak only fear is the way how to ensure the peace. Thus violence and hatred are actually instruments of peace.

Even from beyond the grave, Michael is proving to be the greatest husbando of all time.

Only the utter annihilation and extinction of outside forces can save us and make the world a better place. Got it.

>hatred and violence lead to nowhere.
considering that "War is the mother of invention", I'll say that's false.

Why there are so many demiphobes in this thread? They are people like us

Yeah, because that's working so well. In France there is a problem with muslims and immigrants from africa. Obviously it's not as dramatic as the autists over at Sup Forums is make it out to be. There are still beautiful and peaceful parts of the country. But you have to be willfully blind to not realize the problem her. Love and understanding is fine and all but there has to be a limit. But this isn't the place to bring politics so i'll stop right here.