Granblue Fantasy The Animation

The bad news is that we're getting a terrible anime original ending.

The good news is YUGU A CUTE.

I watched part of an episode and Kugimiya Rie has been reduced to voicing mascot characters.

That's how I started to hate Granblue Fantasy.

I can't even imagine a worse casual shit than Granblue, mobage is the worst trend in anime industry, even worse than isekai harem.
Add to the mix the fucking BOY mascot, and the worst and most irrelevant token loli, Io, in recent history and it's sub-Naruto level shit.

But she also voices best loli. Just not in the anime.

>loli
>GBF
Irrelevant.

I wish I hadn't rolled Vania.

The anime is the new canon so it's alright.
Season 2 soon.

Second season?

My wife yugu is really cute!

dozo

This is your final boss for this anime.

Why are brunettes always best girls

>best
No, they are often shit, because "muh normal real life-like woman appeal" like this case.

stupid ass snek

You tell me.

Why is Io so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

>my girls need to have neon green hair to be attractive because it needs to be as far from reality as possible

>if it's not brown it's flashing neon rainbow hair

YUGU IS A GOOD GIRL

I'm gonna fuck Lancey!

Jesus man buy a stash.

Don't use Iori to shitpost please.

Speaking of idols, you can now obtain all playable idols in the new collab event. Pic related, but not shown is the two newly added ones: Shiki and Minami.

As she's my waifu of six years, and I being the leader of the Iorifags, I'll use her any way I see fit.

Then why are you grouping her with the shit brown girls?
I've said brown haired girls are often shit, not that all of them are. Iori is great, however. These mobage shit are cancerous normalfag garbage, GBF included, but CG killed Im@s for good.

I've never even had any experience with Granblue, I just wanted to say she was pretty and leave.
CG was designed to replace 765. Told them before the game even launched. But no, they all fired up their spoofers and ignored my cries.

It's one thing to replace 765 with random girls, it's another entirely when CG is basically h@gmaster which even real life idols are much younger looking in comparison, and the lolis are side lined.

Am I the only one that thinks Io and Vyrn did a lousy job?

>Nornal size Yugu in this episode

Nice, can't wait for the doujin.

[Buddhism intensifies]

Everything about Io was lousy, shining example of a token loli taking place in a non lolicon series, nobody cares, not even the staff.

She's a test tube clone like Sandolphin.

If that's the case she shouldn't even be aware of said memories, they definitely wouldn't be buried within her deepest thoughts.

If it's cloning then it's a Buddhist reading of it.

Clone of who?

This won't be the last CG collab right? I've kinda enjoyed most of them.

Probably not.

Playable yugu fucking WHEN

Need more thicc

I want a hug from Yugu

>had an opportunity to have DJ in this ep
>don't use it
She could have either been Lyria's spirit guide, or the Gran in her head.

I haven't played the game but doesn't an anime original plot give them more room with the characters they introduce and such? Video game plots don't usually translate well into anime anyway.

Yes but they went about it terribly. This isn't Shingeki no Bahamut.

Also they only made these last episodes an anime original plot. The whole thing isn't original.

There was an event of her past somewhat she was made in the same lab as Sandolphin. Ask Lucifer about her

Where was this said?

I really don't mind it as long as it follows the same route in the game despite doing it differently. The main quest story line is really boring. It only got a bit more interesting when Vira showed up.

And like you said more opportunity to play around with the game characters with the new storytelling.

Gran is a dork.

>hardcore yugu x rosetta doujin with wood dicks never

Wasn't she rejected by Gran's dad? I remember reading something along those lines maybe it was a bad translation from the game but she stated that protect mc was her duty as a promise to that man who she used to travel with.

I've said this dozens of time, but I will say it once more: 12 episode format is the cancer that killed anime

Its actually 14 though.

but gbf is going to have 14 eps? The last eps are for Vira because the she's the angry teenager's favorite archetype

I'm pretty sure CG was designed so you can have a constant stream of songs and content without paying the same handful of VAs

Still worst girl

>The bad news is that we're getting a terrible anime original ending.

Id prefer anime original ending over NO ending any day of the week.

Honestly I don't see how people can look at all these cliffhangers that shill their product and think it's okay.

absolutely disgusting

will gran deflower her

>Rosetta
>Virgin

You have it backwards. Gran is gonna get onee-san'd.

Both wrong and shit.

>Vira and Katalina at the same spot
Delet this

>AOTYAY they said
>4,000,000,000 sales they said
>I have 7 MLB chev swords for GW they said
>28 posters and 67 posts on air date

>vira not bottom left going outside of the chart

I love granny!

who are you quoting?

Myself, in the post I am making now

AOTYAY they said