I am a Jew

I am a Jew.
No shame, ask me anything.

How rich are you?

I'm comfortable, but only by my own hands.

Got any last words?

Get AIDS faggot

what kind of jollies do you get by coming here?
they're just going to say a bunch of off base stuff

When I'm ready I will.

sage

What happens when England and France (nuclear power) are majority Muslim?

>what kind of jollies do you get by coming here?
>they're just going to say a bunch of off base stuff

I don't come here to shame anyone. I come here to learn about people. I am learning self awareness.

Why don't you stop being a jew?

for the last goddamn time, where do you hold the white genocide planning meetings

There will be a cultural shift. Good or bad is to be decided.

Do you/have you considered advocating against anti-white Jews? This isn't going to end well for anyone if they continue with this.

I like the old ways.

You might want to get your affairs in order. It won't be much longer.

When are you going to Israel and why haven't you left yet?

What do you think of the black jew?

It's stored in the DNA senpaifam

not so shame anyone but why did you come here to proclaim your ethnicity on a message board full of larpers acting racist

I don't care about anti white Jews as long as they fallow the doctrine.

>implying jews use their hands to make money

What do you think about the Supreme Court of Israel?

Jew by race or belief? How do you feel about your rich elite and rabbis taking advantage of your peoples fears to garner support for their sick power seeking agenda? Do you realize that Judaism has always been an outlier religion for most of human history, and the way it made it harder for Jews to integrate into invading empires or host countries is the main reason Jews were always so vehemently disliked?

I live in America, I don't need to move. America has everything set in my favor.

It just seems like Jews seem to really love multiculturalism in the West. But the long term outcome of that is to transfer large nuclear arsenals to Muslim populations. Muslims tend to really hate Jews and Israel. I'm just not sure you fellas have thought this through.

You realize Muslims hate Jews right?

I think black Jews are fine. Not a lot of them though.

Plenty of people hate the Jews.

are you losing? when will you stop leeching off of the rest of the world? did trump affect mossad's free roaming in USA?

Not for much longer. You've ended up being violently expelled from every nation you've invaded, what makes you think this will be an exception?

So what are your last words, Jew?

How did you come to believe in the Holocaust?

No bullshitting please.

The world lets the Jews come into powerful positions through lack of action. Tale note Sup Forums and take action for your ideals. There is no credible opposition to the progressive movement. Just please don't hurt anyone.

You ought to, even if only out of self-preservation. If they succeed, the White-minority West will be quite inhospitable for everyone, including you. The other possible outcome is that Whites awaken to what is happening and punish anti-White Jews as has been done many times before, an event which neutral Jews might very well suffer under.

Hi brother! I’m Jewish too, and female! I’m a blonde haired blue eyed curly haired Jewish female, I married the love of my life, an European blonde blue like myself, we love each other. Hope you are doing well my Jewish brother.

Also we are TRUMP SUPPORTERS1!

No one hates themselves enough to lie about being in the holocaust. Not even, by your standards, the Jews.

thanks for confirming but
>just don't hurt anyone
gas doesn't hurt too much does it?

After U finish sucking all the life and wealth out of the USA, which nation will B UR next host?

Oy vey, you still didn't answer my question. Dodging the questions.

The Holocaust happened.

Leave now before things get dirty.

I'm talking about the picture of the Supreme court of Israel, you mong.

The holocaust is a lie.

>it happened goyim ,belive me! I'll give you shekels

Things are going to get very dirty. Soon!

Jews can blend in/take control almost anywhere but a white country, which gives them an easy, natural interest in an open-borders, blended, globalist world.

But nothing worth doing is easy, and everything worth doing is hard.

What is hard and worthwhile is for Jews to finally take sides with White nations, from whom you got 50% or so of your genome.

A Jew state without a White backer is not tested viable, demonstrated by the intensive military aid relationship between Israel and the USA.

So what is the only alternative? It is the hard road. It is admitting the farce of rabbical jewish ways; and admitting your ancestors both took European girls as sex slaves, and whored your women to European men. Your gains in wealth and power, from being periodically accepted into White countries, are financed on the debt of your ancestors' immorality, not their wisdom or blessedness.

So you must step aside to let national populism for the traditional American White majority to become the dominant and close to homogeneous force again in America, Europe, and Australia.

What happens to Israel, defeated by Arabs or turned into a Russo-American colony, will be left to the Americans and Russians, not influenced by AIPAC meddling and lobbying. What your challenge is going to be, is to deal with it.

Picture yourself finally, nakedly seeing and being seen for what the Jew is and became and renouncing it fully, hardcore, all of its anti-White PC cultural marxist scamming, infiltrating, antifa, feminism, degeneracy, and unwanted diversity that subverts White countries--and, if you are very lucky, going through strict reeducation camps to discern if you have what it takes to be loyal to the people who gave you everything.

You may reply.

You come to Sup Forums the day after National Holocaust Remembrance Day, the day after the White House says that Americans "are indebted to Holocaust survivors", and you seriously expect us to believe there is no motive to lie about it?

Why do you worship the devil?

Two questions, are you a real jew or one of those edomite ashkenazi?

Do you know that the ashkenazi will eventually genocide all the real jews?

what's the process for reporting an antisemite (to whom, etc.), and what happens next?

He won't reply. You've stumped him. The leopard cannot change its spots so it's said.

We're just going to have to extermnate them all, even the women and children.

What do you find beautiful?

Shalom tribe member

Did you vote for Obama?

I think everyone here stumped the guy. Just watch, he's going to the ADL to claim abuse from people on the internet.

How are you going to be spending your time in hell for worshipping the devil?

That's a damn good point
>
>Plenty of people hate the Jews.
...you realize though what you're saging is true, virtually all non-muslim people that disslike, or even hate jews don't do shit about it, they may talk, make jokes, post memes & what have you but
>Muslims have 0 quals with literally genociding you
And if that means by nuclear fire, they won't hesitate

how do you feel about your people's shyster history with usury and other nefarious dealings?

Looks like it. I really think they are incapable of realizing the consequences of their actions. They're like niggers with no impulse control, just with white skin so they can blend in with their host population and verbal IQ evolved over time which enables them to bamboozle the less intelligent members of our race. They manage to pull off their scam for awhile until people wise up and kick them out again and again. Socibiologically speaking they're parasites which use crypsis as their survival strategy.