Let me redpill you about Islam. Coming from a Muslim like me, you may take it with a grain of salt...

Let me redpill you about Islam. Coming from a Muslim like me, you may take it with a grain of salt, you may do your own research, you may even say muh taqiya or whatever that meme is.

Muslims don't read the Qur'an.

Sure, Muslims recite the Qur'an in Arabic, but nobody bothers to learn the meaning of the book. All they know of Islam is whatever their teachers taught them.

The bulk of what is "Islam" today is from the hadith rather than the Qur'an. And this hadith, retarded as it is, is more accepted to the general Muslim population.

Hadiths are basically recorded acts or sayings of Muhammad. Problem is, it operates like a Chinese Telephone. A typical hadith is like "I heard from my uncle who heard from his friend who heard from his mufti who heard from a friend that Muhammad said kill all dogs." You can see the inherent problem with this but the regular Muslim can't. Their dogma doesn't allow them to.

A lot of what is Islam today actually goes against the very holy book we claim to practice, even the non-extremist practices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGdSRqcmQ_U
youtube.com/watch?v=h06mSMf6XZs
youtube.com/watch?v=oXYAx7l2ybI
youtu.be/qljtknCTORI
youtube.com/user/antimajos3/videos?disable_polymer=1
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=WJnrgvivZ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_Halala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Omar_Rolf_von_Ehrenfels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frithjof_Schuon
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C5ACV4EpcZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good post

Pretty much completely true, yet I fail to see how this does anything to change your subhuman status.

Serbia is a joke and whole world laugh at Serbia, you lose every fight you ever have, and your great granddaughters will be Muslim and the world will help us do it. You fight back and US bomb you because you are parasites. Serbia is history.

Was Isa the Messiah?

Mhm.

>Muslims don't read the Qur'an.

Bro what are you doin? Quran and Sunnah my friend, Quran and Sunah. Plenty of Muslims read the Quran, definitely more than Christians read the Bible.

Prove you're a Muslim. Tell me something about the deen that kaffir wouldn't know.

So how do we go about and bring more awareness to this? How come you don't start pushing your fellow muslims to realize this and start rectifying your beliefs? Its clear that Islam has been hijacked, much like the catholic church, and because of this people around the world hate muslims.

>music starts playing

then you better put in a lot of work to whip those fake muslims into shape.

I believe you. The same happened to the Jews and Catholics.

Most of what Jesus spoke of was quoting and retelling them the words they memorized as children but did not actually retain, and no longer followed. They created silly rules like if a pagan's shadow fell on a rabbi, he was supposed to wash his hands with water from small a bird's egg. They added tons of rituals that were not based on anything.

Christians separated from Catholics for the very same thing. A overabundance of traditions and practices not found in the bible. Plus a system where the priest read from a Latin book only he could read.

>N before all religions are bad.

You just need to keep your core values. The bible actually warns against false prophets as being men who contradict the teachings of Christ.

Just another internet liar it looks like. Daily reminder that Christian groups literally will have conspiracies and projects in work for years getting Christians to pretend to convert to Islam and then publicly leave the religion attempting to get Muslims to abandon the faith as well.

They like to accuse Muslims of taqiyya, which only Shia rafidah engage in, while in reality they are willing to stoop to any level to try to undermine pure monotheism. And despite their efforts and the efforts of all the other kafir it never amounts to anything, they cannot destroy the truth.

Just give up.

I always had a theory you just proved for me.
The only non aggressive Muslims are ones who follow the Quaran about as devoutly as the Christians who never read a bible and only go to church on major holidays.

When your profit tried to invade a nearby Christian land, his followers abandoned him and 1/4th stayed in the land they invaded to become Christians.

So illiterate peoples are further illerate than we expected?

Surprised.

How do we defeat Islam?

>A lot of what is Islam today actually goes against the very holy book we claim to practice, even the non-extremist practices.

yes, but also what is in the 'holy book' isn't much better as well, there's plenty of bad advice and ideas in the quran

the biggest problem with islam is the fanatical belief it demands, allowing nothing to be questioned, and constant threats of violence upon anyone who does question or tries to leave
and it still believes it is a superior faith and is correct to convert or kill non believers

islam is a severe handicap on its followers
if you are aware of these problems, then why are you still a muslim?

>Its clear that Islam has been hijacked
bull shit
go read the qaran, the ignorance and violence is built in
there is nothing peaceful about islam
peaceful muslims either have not read the entire book or only deal with muslims with 100% the same views

It's spelled prophet, and what are you referencing? Give me a source.

The prophet (SAWS) didn't invade any Christian lands that I know of, he fought the pagans and the Jews who were trying to assassinate him. The caliphs later went on to defeat the Byzantines and the Zoroastrians, as the prophet (SAWS) predicted. What are you referring to?

how many wives do you have?

here comes the real redpill
>muslims don't read the quran
>the meaning of the book is to kill kaffirs
>isis actually read the whole thing

I enjoy listen to redpilled Muslims. Actually I enjoy listen to all redpilled people.

>well that escalated quickly

Just came to me.

So people who live in a region with high illiteracy are illiterate to their own religion?

It gets better. Their very prophet was supposedly illiterate until an angel taught him to write in a cave. Exponential illiteracy.

Keep going, I can't wait to see where this ride ends....

Regardless of what you wrote and tried to convey
>Treats doggo like we should treat mudslimes
Day of the nuke when?

Come meet my dogs or rifles Ahmed. Go the fuck back to the desert

mfers tryna start WWI all over again

Islam is a bible code cult.
There's always one leader that's the only one who knows just how to scramble up the scriptures just right - Mohammad in your case.
It's a violent, ignorant cult spreadamoungst the tribes that the scriptures tell us suffer from various curses until the end of time.
Stop inbreeding (too late) and stop being silly about religion. That's your best plan but you won't do that, becausebits gods will.

>And despite their efforts and the efforts of all the other kafir it never amounts to anything, they cannot destroy the truth.

there is no truth in islam, only threats of violence
what 'truths' in islam help any muslims?

show me ONE good bit of advice in the quran that cannot be found outside of the quran
I have read the whole thing, it is morally and spiritually bankrupt, it is the very reason why muslims remain stupid and violent

Literally every masjid has in depth classes on learning the Quran in Arabic and learning the meaning of every verse. These classes cas take up to 20 years to complete.
>>the meaning of the book is to kill kaffirs
Wrong.
>isis actually read the whole thing

Undoubtedly many of them have, that doesn't mean they came to the correct conclusions. they are waging a pseudo Jihad.

kek

You dumb shit.

Later teachings countermand earlier teachings.

It's why all the "islam is peace" shit is factually wrong, because all the "no dude peace and love" shit was countermanded later on by "kill them muhammad, kill them all" style edicts.

People don't fucking understand Islam at all.

I'd really like to read a translation of what Islam actually believes in, taking into account all the countermanded stuff from the sura and hadiths and all that.

As in, the stuff Muslims are ACTUALLY taught. The stuff an imam is ACTUALLY teaching his flock.

Islam saves peoples lives every day, from alcoholics, to drug addicts, to criminals who get their life back on the straight path. And not to mention it saves you from the hellfire in the hereafter.

Examples of Muslim reverts who lives are given meaning and value by Islam

Former musician embraces Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=RGdSRqcmQ_U

Former youth pastor embraces Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=h06mSMf6XZs
Croatian athlete embraces Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=oXYAx7l2ybI

This is the fastest growing religion in the world with the most converts of any other. You can't stop it, get over it.

I would gladly kill these subhumans.
I support human depopulation.

yeah this Prove us munafiq

Whatever Islam is now is the problem and that doesn't really change whenever its Qurans or the peoples' fault, does it?

Tell me about Shia

No got you got that wrong islam is the world garbage can for all fucked up people like drug addicts,pedophiles murderers or whores like your mother.
your whole bullshit cult is less worth than a pig who rolled around in it's own shit.

youtu.be/qljtknCTORI

This channel has everything you need to know about them.

youtube.com/user/antimajos3/videos?disable_polymer=1

Majority are misguided some by a little some by a lot.

other religions do the same thing and are a thousand times better

just because a village idiot embraces islam, or a former slut embraces islam, doesn't make islam true, it means they have a low IQ, which is why they acted stupidly in the first place

it is the fastest growing because critical thinking is alien to most people, and the threats of violence scare them into submission

islam has never created anything except ignorance, which is why muslims have not invented anything except the suicide bomber

how come islam is a "religion of peace" when it was spread by the sword ?
muhamad had slaves, killed people etc etc

"Killing of a non-Muslim is allowed – Qur’an 5:33
“or those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified” (Qur’an 5:33)
Allah commands Muslims to kill someone who doesn’t believe in Allah and Muhammad. "

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

quran is full of warmongering verses
>what is Shahid
>what is jihad

thats enough for me to hate your religion
and see it as evil

a religion that praises dying in war, killing "nonbelievers"

>Tell me about Shia
probably about to explode or fire up a truck

Really activates the almonds

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

why islam is never at peace with its neighbours
why islam is incompatible with the entire world
why islam is always at war

REMOVE KEBAB

Could we please call them by their real name "semitic niggers"

And the message is reinforced 5 TIMES A DAY through prayer. The very definition of "fanatic".

what makes you think you came to the "right" conclusion

they are doing jihad as muhamed told them to
they are dying in war killing nonbelievers as muhamed told them to
they are spreading islam as muhamed did

You know what's the problem nigger, 3 out of your 10 inbred spawns will take the book seriously and that's why it's better to get rid of you now than deal with 3 niggers later. Pls commit suicide soon.

>"semitic niggers"
They are sandcoons, and there is only one place for the lizards to go

The Richard Dawkins Reader
>oh no, praying 5 times a day to God, how terrible

JIDF WEBSITE
HI THERE SHLOMO

Humans do not need religion to be barbaric satanic losers. Religion is just an excuse to carry out their twisted nature.

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Take the black pill.....

youtube.com/watch?v=WJnrgvivZ1E

can you imagine if we let these inbreds go into space?

they'll be trying to find the right direction so they can pray towards mecca from mars when islam has never invented a single thing

open your quaran
all the quotes are real
jews are right about islam, you are dangerous and stupid

Why is adoption of children forbidden in Mohammadens countries?

Because Mohammed wanted to screw his adopted son's wife so Allah said "no more adoption"

Yeaaah, right

Well those kind of people aren't the only ones to embrace Islam but they are often the people who benefit the most from having their lives turned around by adopting Islamic morality and standards of not taking intoxicants, not engaging in fornication or adultery, praying to the one and only God alone, giving charity, staying away from evil like music, parties, evil companions, taking care of your mother first, and your father next, etc...
Well OK then, Lets see who comes out on top at the end, the people who follow God and his blessed messengers (Peace upon them all) or the arrogant people who take their own desires as their god. The Quran commands us to compete with the other people in good deeds, and lets see who on the day of judgement has more good deeds done, the people who pray five times a day, keep themselves clean from excrement and urine, establish charity to the poor, take care of the orphan, give utmost respect to the parents (Quran says not to even say "Uf' to them), rejects usury,and enjoin the good and forbid the evil.

Compare that to the Christians, lets see who comes out with more good deeds on the day of judgement.

Your super special understanding is all fine and well, but it doesn't matter if the moderates tolerate, support and encourage fundamentalist Muslims.
Islam is cancer.
And the Quran teaches Muslims to kill kuffar.
You may go fuck a goat, OP.
Your kind is not welcome in western civilization.

Nah, the Koran is a joke in itself, the hadiths notwithstanding. I dare any Muslim to watch this fifteen minutes in.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ

These quotes are faked, falsified or don't exist.
The ones that are close enough when it comes to translation cannot be understood by the goyim because they don't know how to read the Talmud.

>Examples of Muslim reverts who lives are given meaning and value by Islam

a musician, pastor, athlete
these are not smart people, stupid people are easily convinced

you have to have a low IQ to accept islam as any truth

show me one philosopher or scientist who has willingly converted to islam because they thought it was better for them

it's not possible to do if you have a brain

>(Qur’an 5:33)
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
>(Quran 5:34)
Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

This is totally ignoring what the definition of fasad/corruption actually is, as well as what waging war on God actually looks like.
(((It's the vile shit Hollywood does.)))
((Hi Arnon Milchan, hi Mossad)))

NOPE JEWY JEW
IT'S IN THE TALMUD
CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG
GOY VEY

Daily Reminder that White Muslims are the only true and noble Muslims.
The subhuman brown shitskin Muslims are degenerate inbred savages that have fucked up their own countries and have waged brutal wars against each other for millennia.
The only muslim countries that had a high living standard and high civilization were led by a white ruling class.
>Ottoman Empire
> Barbary States
> Egyptian Memeluke Sultanate
> Safavid Empire
All had a white ruling class that kept the shitskins in check.
Even the prophet Muhammad (swt)(pbuh) was a white man with red hair as described in the Quran.
Pic related is his only living descendant, the 36th great-grandson of Muhammad.
And even right now in modern times, the only muslim countries that have a high standard of living are all white.
>Balkans
>Caucuses
>Eastern European Muslim Tatar Communities.

nonwhite Muslims are fucking shit-tier, and Allah hates them as he hates the beasts of the field (niggers) (Abeed).

Find it then.
Have your bible on the side and one or several people with you so you can debate on it.
Do you speak Aramean? Do you speak Hebrew?
That's what I thought.

Because adoption of children was part of a pagan practice and was somewhat linked to the practice of cuckoldry in pre Islamic Arabia. Once Islam was established cuckoldry was ended and it is one of the major sins.

Instead there are orphanages for children, unlike evangelical Christians who adopt thirty African kids to show off how "virtuous" they are while not having any of their own (an abnormal thing to do).

>orders to kill if they don't accept allah
>but if they don't crucify chop their body up
kek

WOW
RELIGION OF PEACE

you convinced me
where do i subscribe

muhamed spread islam by the sword
he stole, he had slaves, he killed

somehow he is an holy man in your religon
and is a example of what every muslim has to strive to become

isis is doing the same thing as muhamed did

"It's a fake!"
>Can't back it up
>Is a Jew with a memeflag
Sorry, Shlomo

Lie faggot lie. Your Mohammed was a sick deviant cunt who had a hard on for his adopted son's wife.

You are a sick fuck

Fake news

>Once Islam was established cuckoldry was ended and it is one of the major sins.
See en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_Halala

As far as im concerned world can laugh at us as much as they want it wont change a damn thing about our vision of pisslam and muslim subhumans here on Balkans.

Or the Israelis who traffick the kids.
That's fasad
And it is our duty to expose the Jew for his monstrosities and defeat them
Would any of you side with flagrant pedophiles?
>Inb4 shopped pic from memefaggotjew

You are a few keyboard hits away to look for what rabbis have to say about the defamation of the Talmud. Better than a Sup Forums meme, or anti semitic websites I guess.

(((Nice Balkan IPs,))) Shlomo
It's over
No one gives a shit about your hasbara
We're tired of your crimes

Isaac Newton was closer to Islam in that he rejected the trinity. Michael Servetus was killed by Calvin for rejecting the trinity.

Lots of reverts to Islam in the realm of philosophy especially amongst German philosophers. Oddly enough a lot of Nazis as well LOL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Omar_Rolf_von_Ehrenfels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frithjof_Schuon

But IQ has nothing do with this really, its about the essential beliefs of Islam and whether they are true. Good discussion guys I'm going now peace.

what is your point? why don't you clear up the misconceptions jihadists have about Islam so they will stop their terrorism? Why are you trying to sooth our fears?
I don't actually want to know from you. Because I've been studying you people for 20 years. I already know

Yep, some rabbis do sick shit like that.
Just like priests, imams, lamas, gurus etc...
Sin knows no bounderies

geez mate, of all the videos, not that guy
all religious nuts need to go

you muslims are proud of following basic morality? which the rest of the world has no trouble following

nearly all of islamic law is copied from the jews, but with some bad additions

the quaran says to kill anyone who isn't a muslim, it gives you permission to make nonmuslims your slaves
it gives you permission to beat your wives
amongst many other bad "deeds"

I don't think very highly of christians but they have done far more good for the world than islam ever have and ever will

you don't have to believe it, it is easily provable
every single christian country is 1000x more civilized and advanced than the best muslim country

Muhammad was a fool who was tormented by a demon who appeared to him in the form of Archangel Gabriel. It is a heresy, moderate or not.

Your religion is violent not because of radicalization, but because your "god" is in reality a demon or even Satan himself, it's also why so many of you commit and allow Canaanite-tier degenerate acts like incest, pedophilia, mass sacrifice, and flagellation. Your religion is literally the polar opposite of Christianity, and Muhammad is the anti-christ.

Checked.
Check the history of the Saudi royal family
(((Who has been pushing bullshit theology and why?)))
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

Then their stupidity comes from inside, not tje Qur'an?

Muslims are worst than i thought

>go to university
>have a muslim roommate
>after a couple weeks bring up theology and start asking questions
>wait for "well were different than the terrorists they're not following the Quran"
>search google for fucked up Quran verses "kill the infidels"
>roommate says cant verify if thats true
>download pdf version of Quran and Ctrl f to find kill all infidels verse
>roommate "desu I havn't read all of the Quran"

And this practice has been talked about by many Islamic scholars like Ibn Taymiyah and rejected.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

“Three (types of people) Allah سبحانه و تعالى will not look at them on the Day of Judgment; the disobedient to his parents, masculine woman and Al-Dayuth (i.e. the one that doesn’t have jealousy over his female subjects).”

[Reported by An-Nasâ`i and Al-Albani said it’s good authentic]

It is well established that cuckoldry is a major sin. Here is a complete list of the major sins and I would encourage all of you to watch this, peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5ACV4EpcZU

(((1 post ID from different proxy replies)))

>Muslims don't read the Qur'an.
That's because you can't read.

Your statement only make muslims far worst. The hadith is pure garbage

There is no clergy in Islam.
That practice still lives on today and is literaly a sanctification of cuckoldry.

rejecting the trinity does not mean he accepts islam, he would reject islam 10x faster

If I don't like beestings, it does not mean I prefer to be bitten by a crocodile

does your list of converts to islam contain any smart people? I dont see any in the list
german philosophers are a joke

how many of them have INVENTED anything?

>its about the essential beliefs of Islam and whether they are true
ok, try using logic and reason to prove your beliefs are true
JUST TRY

A literal meaning of the Quran is to kill the infidel through holy war. Muslims arn't true muslims if they are not doing this. This is why ISIS was killing other muslims as well as infidels.

Whiter than you, Muhammad.