This is fucking wrong

This is fucking wrong

what a gym uniform

I do not detect anything wrong with this image

What's wrong with this?

tranlsation when

never

What's wrong is that there are no translations.

get in the club

Isn't that by the author of MGX?

yes, yes it is ready for a shit show Oedipus style

sauce?

Is just another COOL manga

her head is twisting too far back, you wouldn't be able to get that angle on the face with the body like that.

My God

ok

Why? It's just bloomers.

My mom walks around the house in panties + no bra. It's not a big deal you Americans.

>My mom walks around the house in panties + no bra

>using her own body as model for her manga.

Pretty cute. What's this manga's name? google yandex iqdb is not giving it

so the translations gonna catch up in 20 years

name?

>mom/son manga

I would be excited if it was literally any other author. But it's the guy who did Mysterious Girlfriend X, aka blue balls the manga.

>ese trasero

/ss/ is the best when the shota is pure and proceeds to get absolutely rocked sexually.

you're so mean user

no translations

His pre MGX stuff is glorious
He got fucking burned out from doing drugs or something, thats the only plausible explanation.

It's by the Mysterious Girlfriend X author

Plot is a guy sees hallucinations/flashbacks of his mum when she was in highschool.

Notice how all the weird stuff, the dreams, the floods of drool, the background UFOs all suddenly stopped and then the relationship got stuck in namek?

That's apparently down to the editors stepping in and turning it into a generic shounen romance.

It's irritating as fuck because you CAN do comfy shounen romance with steady progression. Pic related.

Is the giant x manlet manga still being translated?

Fujiyama-san? It's full translated and finished now.

Annoyingly only the first chapter of his followup series with a playful nee-san type love interest has been translated.

The guy knows his stuff for sure, Discommunication was great in that regard it had both psychology and some joumon era mythos ala Ankoku Shinwa which is just a treat to read.

Whats wrong with her nipples?

That's not how boobs work

>This is fucking wrong
you're right
it's HER fault MGFX got a shit ending

>fin
son what?
when did the last chapters come out?

there are normal did you never see nipples like that user

why the lewd for this stop midway the series?

Had a fairly even spread of fanservice, it was just very rare

Would you a giant?

Virgin boy

You must be kidding. Boobs that keep themselves pressing against each other without bra or any kind of support, but at the same time they point outward. In addition, the nipples' positions are absurd, they are in the middle of the boob, but at the same time they are directly and completely facing opposite directions... That's not how physics works.

That's mc's mom

picked up

ITS A DRAWING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF AUTISTIC SHIT!

and?

>still not translated

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

>ITS A DRAWING
Yes, a really bad one.

The end of MGX is what is wrong with the world. Meddlesome people thwarting a creator's mind.

Boku wa kimo no koto ga sukita.

Don't blame the Americans, they're just used to bodies being disgusting blobs once you remove their clothes.

thats his mother

mommy

so no translations?