Why dont americans take their shoes off in the house?

Why dont americans take their shoes off in the house?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJ1oZVGmTr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't Europeans piss standing up?

Why don't niggers die?

Most do, at least I always go yelled at as a kid when I didn't.

Hmm let's see
>we don't rely on public transport
>we don't use the sidewalks as much as other countries
>not all our houses have carpet, which makes it easier to clean
>we keep our cars and houses clean with expensive vacuums we can afford to buy
And lastly, we actually take off our shoes for the most part, but for decency's sake we keep them on when we're going to another person's house or when we're having people in. We don't want to see you/or be seen barefooted like an animal while at a party, dinner or event.

Shoes are meant for wearing.

fuck yo couch nigga

They do, you retard.

They shit their pants in public and don't care about it, why would they bother taking their shoes off?

Does it count as wearing shoes in the house when i put on shoes/boots at the front door?
Growing up my grandparents always had a strict no shoes rule when i went over there
More formal Americans will do this

no, they don't.

I always do.

Why do Europeans have negative fertility rates?

Because our streets aren't full of feces.

Because we gotta be ready for the race war at a moments notice.

I do because i am white.

I don't know anybody who doesn't take their shoes off.

This reminds me the other night I went to bed with a shirt, jeans, socks and shoes on. I was so tired that night I didn't want to get dressed so I just got into bed fully dressed, put the covers over my boots and jeans everything.

>walking around on nasty pavement that shitskins walked on as well
>dragging their debris and dna into your home
yeah, it's kind of gross imo. i don't do it myself, but a lot of people do.

I do

Why do you want your socks soaked in bathroom floor urine?

I don't know; it's gross and I wish it would stop.

I think it has to do with location. I grew up in a desert environment and nobody cared about shoes. Then I had friends from cold climates and they were anal about it. It's a matter of tracking in mud.

I always take mine off.
What's even worse are the people who will wear their shoes while laying on a bed.

Bc we’re not uptight faggots and we do whatever the fuck we want

We have socks here in europe

i have "house shoes"
get fucked i can sweep, vacuum and even buy new carpet if needed

Cause their feet never touch the floor

Because we can afford to pay our illegal immigrants to clean up after us.

There are enough of them to go around.

Why do americans piss on the floor?

This

Must not live in Denver......

fuck off I do what I want in my house. take you shoe fetish somewhere else Schultz.

>"The Dominican Republican has an iq average of about of 82"
>"Borderline retarded ranges from 70-84"
What did google mean by this?

Why do Canadians put butter on their cereal?

did you watch half a vid on oatmeal cookies

I believe it was changed to 80 where before it was 85 for "mild retardation" because basically every nigger came up as retarded when they were tested

It's not just Americans. It's whites. Now whites compared to Asian are literally sub human, and I say this as a fellow white male.

You see, I've been dating an Asian girl for three years, and whenever I go round her house, we actually take our shoes off, and we bow. They also have manners on the dinner tables, and whenever I visit, I wear their cultural robes for dining. Thei food is also good.

You see, unlike white people, Asians actually have culture. This is why I've adopted asian culture myself and have completly thrown away western '''values'''. I wear asian clothing, I eat asian food, I only listen to KPOP and JPOP. I only watch anime, I only read books in Korean or Japanese language. I only try to speak Japanese or Korean, and am even thinking of maybe uninstalling 'English' from my brain, if it's ever possible. Oh, and my girl is literally 9.5/10 and would easily pass within a KPOP group visual.

And again, I say this as a fellow white male who used to be a white nationalist/fascist, who would have been more than happy to stick a nigger, asian, kike, and muslims head on a spike. But then I grew up and took the Asian waifu life. And it's fucking great.

It's a cultural thing. America has been tremendously successful and people always look at the top (upper class) for styles and manners. Being barefoot is a sign of poorfaggotry which has been common in Europeans since way before feudalism. Most Europeans have been peasants historically and they always look down because they know they won't ever reach the top.

See the queen for example, she's part of the upperclass yet she shares the same manners as middle class Americans--not taking off her shoes and in carpet (a sacrilege in the eyes of a peasant who can't afford a vacuum cleaner or maid).

Another example

You sit down all the time to pee like a girl?

>showing another man your socks
yurops have no sense of decency

Is this what euroshits unironically do when they're entering a house? yuck

no, the subhumans walk all over the house with muddy footwear

>unamericans rip on americans
>in the same breath make fun of america for having large amounts of mixed race
>not realizing they are making fun of their own race because they’re retarded just like every brown skinned person ever

only niggers do this. Niggers glorify shoes because they still revere it as new and revolutionary technology.

I've never met anyone who wears their shoes inside their house or anyone else's.

youtu.be/CJ1oZVGmTr0

No, because we have these

I've never met anyone who takes their shoes off before going in.

Some niggers never die. They just smell that way.

My Vietnamese friend in high school did

>Niggers glorify shoes because they still revere it as new and revolutionary technology.
i kek'd

Seriously? My mom always called for it. But after I moved out I kicked the habit because I felt strangely vulnerable in socks while everyone else was sitting around in boots and sneakers at friends' apartments and so on. kek

Only white trash Americans wear their shoes inside,.

No, we can actually reach our dicks to aim is all.

Most of us do.

People who wear their shoes inside are white trash

This is how i roll.

>>showing another man your socks
>yurops have no sense of decency
??????????????????

That man isn't showing his toes though. Only trash and poor people are barefooted while hosting an event or joining one. In fact, I think this is what this fight is all about. People for the most part take their shoes off when they're in their own under normal circumstances, but when something's different happening you normally are completely dressed with shoes on.

They do in my fucking house.

I would decapitate anyone walking around with their shoes on in my home.

Slippers or socks only in or home.

Whites are fucking civilized and know to wipe their shoes before coming into someones house. If shoes are where you could ruin the carpeting, we know not to be total sub human, know not make the host uncomfortable, and know to remove the problem before being asked, because that is what white people do.
Unlike niggers and god awful fucking europoor trash around the world.

Only a nigger walks into someones house with dirty shoes.

you'd need a pressure washer and detergent to wipe shit that you might have stepped in outside where animals roam

>get house dirty
>throw it out and buy a new one
Lmao Europenis poorfags!

They are in San Francisco

Fpbp

It's because of their filthy, British genes. I have never ever met a Brit who took his shoes off at the door, even if it was raining outside and his shoes were sosking in mud.

Wouldn't that make more of a mess ?

I didn't believe this until I went to Germany recently and the person I was staying with told me I had to sit to do my business while showing me to my quarters. I was taken aback, to say the least, and my countenance must have been all too easy to read for before I was able to recover from the shock of that revelation my hostess, this time with a tone that can only be described as resolute, repeated her previous statement knowing full-well I had heard it the first time but uttering the shocking declaration in a display of territorial dominance. I was no longer in the land of the free, I was in her world now and oh did she revel in her authority. The smirk and slight nod of affirmation following her second repetition made me nauseous, but what was I to do? I did what a man ought to do in that situation and tucked away my pride, but only for a moment, for I got my revenge through clandestine means. Not only did I refuse to sit while urinating for the entirety of my trip, I made sure to urinate in the sinks. The same sinks these people use to wash their faces and scrub the teeth on a daily basis. It was I who won in the end and the aforementioned chatelaine was none the wiser. Take what lessons from this little tale that you may, for I only speak the truth and if there are lessons to be had here then you are, now and forever, my guest.

Piss and soil !

It is how the great Mohammad (PBUH) peed

For once us leafs have it right, we take our shoes off inside and piss standing up.

Good fucking god.

Wear shoes in house = subhuman

Eat dogs and make gutter oil = master race

You're a fucking disgrace.
No culture ? Except for the entire western world. Also, the preferred music of educated Asians was made by white eurpeans, you fucking cuck.

Time for the oven.

American here (duh)
Nobody in America has ever seen one of those.

It's a mutt thing

we do though

Are you a jealous white roastie? Go bake somewhere else.