Why does the US have so many mass shootings by kids?

Why does the US have so many mass shootings by kids?
What is it down to.

Pic unrelated

>implying the media is honest

sandy hook never happened

Why do Britbongs eat more food from degenerate, filthy countries than from their own.

Shut up Aussie filth we own you.

Go and eat your fish cheese sandwich

This

Do you want to eat something called Spotted Dick? I mean, who would?

Evidence?

Don’t join in leaf worshipping scum

Go bum a fag, you limey snaggletoothed faggot.

bc we just trying to get highscores

Because the obama administration was brainwashing teens into random acts of violence in an effort to get guns away from civilians.

I’ll fuckin stick my fuckin snagged tooth up your ass and make you repeatedly apologise, you French speaking leaf fuck

Whatever you say, Mohammed. Go see a dentist.

Jews basically.. Its funny how all of this shit started happening at the same time.

The U.S’s lack of collectivism in society. Everyone just does their own thing and if someone has a mental illness, they sometimes have nobody to talk to or feel like that. Our degenerate culture is slowly eroding the family unit and the importance of a close-knit society is becoming forgotten. Also having guns everywhere doesn’t help.

To be honest I do need to, I can’t properly clench my teeth.

Why’d you call me Mohamed

Because skool is 4 fools

Yeah that’s interesting, Guns are always blamed for this, I’m against people carrying guns but I don’t think it’s possible to get rid of them in the US.

America does have the highest mental disorder and lonely ness rates compared to the rest of the world,
I really do think more encouragement for mental health for children would drastically decrease the shootings.

Tons of reasons, but the biggest cause is likely dissatisfaction with society and a general sense of disenfranchisement.

I don't think mental illness is really a factor or mental health is a viable solution, because while I hate to say it, I don't see mass shootings as a particularly irrational thing to do. Our society is degrading, upward mobility is dead and prosperity has become nothing more than a discredited meme, no average person born today has anything better to look forward to than spending 70 years working in an inherently demeaning service economy while falling deeper into debt, and then dying of cancer at the end. There's no hope, the world is broken and you can't fix it, and everyone around you are assholes. Why not shoot a bunch of them?

school system not creating better Americans, just monsters

Anomie.

Scandiniggers shouldn't boast, rotten shark, rotten fish in a can, boiled sheep's head etc

That sound like what a school shooter would think like, a life seen without mentioning meaningful human contact and relationships

You need mental help

That'd explain political assassinations or murders of CEOs or whatever, but not school shootings. You're not killing the people who create these conditions, you're killing a bunch of people in the same boat.

A shame solidarity is apparently dead.

So many? Pffft.

Just you wait. Just you wait.

>bawwww everything is fucked
don't believe the marxist jew lies senpai

school shooters should be aiming for the teachers though, as they're the ones pushing all this crap

This, most mass shootings are fake.

Because humans are predatory creature. That, and US doctors like to over prescribe anti depressants for fucking everything. Also the culture is in freefall.