It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTIuqRlY8G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so happy for them.

Designs look cute.

For the user who asked last week Shin and Louis kiss happened. After pic related the scene continues and they kiss, lips move and change positions. No arm or ambiguous shot to hide it. After they kiss Louis tells Shin he loves him

It's a good week for homo.

Best boy.

He deserves to win the Shindobowl

Indeed.

Wow, I agree. Even the girl. Now that's rare.

So this is like an sfw version of /y/?

You could say that, but we actually discuss stuff here.

Dancing midgets was cute as fuck despite not being homo.

I know right, I actually want him to win the throne

>het ending for Over the Rainbow boys
Glad the fujos accepted that ending.

So middle being a girl is confirmed?

The Killuafag is gonna be happy with this.

Despite the het the whole movie is about Hiro being a sad homo because Kouji is far away and he can't sing his songs.

Kill/marry/fuck

What do you expect from a yanhomo? It's disappointing how Taiga was the only one who received a CG model out of the new boys.

I want to protect this angel (male)

Is zaShunina evil or just doesn't understand human concept of killing somebody?
I still like him

Back off bitch he's already in a platonic father/son relationship with Azazel.

>spoiler
Holy shit it's going to be hell waiting for BDs. An user from /ai/ recorded the first 8mins of the movie from a TV broadcast if anyone is interested.

So is Kado actually gay?

His eyes follow me when I turn my screen.

He doesn't care, more likely. Moreover, who's to say he's wrong? From an information centric perspective, it makes sense. After all, nobody besides the current Shindo himself would notice.
>I still like him
So do I, best girl of the season for me.

A side character is explicitly gay, the ayylien MC is abstract gay that people are still heavily denying.

Which side character?

It's gay as fuck. Though the hetero end is basically confirmed already. But that doesn't make it any less gay. It has two canon homos.

How does Sup Forums feel about Killing Stalking?

Soma Saito character

I just marathoned it expecting nothing but a decent story with twists and the existing fujoservice was damn good. I didn't expect myself to like this Kawugu/Glados as much as I do now too.

Trailer for Boueibu OVA
youtube.com/watch?v=JTIuqRlY8G0

Maybe it comes to Shindou using his negotiation no jutsu to talk him out of his crazy plans. Tsukai can't do much, since she's apparently way weaker than zaShunina.

>Maybe it comes to Shindou using his negotiation no jutsu to talk him out of his crazy plans
I expect as much. If he uses the attraction the alien has for him to his advantage it should be easy enough. Granted the alien doesn't have too many savestates of course.

Kill blond
Marry megane
Fuck climbing autist

If they go full hetero/humanity route I might get triggered
First episode kinda foreshadows the resolution that is in both parties' interests, but I feel like this won't end well for zaShunina.

Shindo will help zaShu understand why what zaShu intended to do is terrifying on a human level.
zaShu has always been good at listening to Shindo's explanations, absorbing them, and conducting himself accordingly.

How many dicks does an alien have?

>graduation angst
I just know this is going to make me cry somehow.

Isn't he a boy?

If I understood the episode correctly, 40 dicks.

I read 15 chapters, it was pretty bad desu

> I am the boner of my Kado
> Cock is my body and jizz is my blood
> I have created over a thousand phalli
> unknown to maiden
> nor known to wife
> Have withstood pain to create many pleasures
> yet those balls will never touch balls (therefore it's not gay)
> So, as I pray, unlimited Dick Works

Your pic related is what I feel.

> yet those balls will never touch balls (therefore it's not gay)
This show is literally about touching balls. But apparently touching balls is evil because humanity is not ready for doing something so advanced.

Looks like the (female) manager to me, she's not even wearing soccer shoes and socks like the other two.

Super interesting.

Absolute terrible taste. Blond is obviously the best choice, megane is boring and the autist, as hot as he is, is incredibly retarded.

How can something so gay come out from a series aimed at little girls.

>didn't give single shit about Free!
>saw the trailer for High Speed ~Starting Days~, qt redhead genki shota caught my attention
>finally got around to watching it weeks later
>got a healthy dose of Asahi being the best boy that he is despite of Haru thinken of Rei's cock deep inside his ass every time he's alone, Makoto denying his since-childhood homolust for Haru, Nagisa being Nagisa, Ikuya basically begging for his 10/10 brother to fuck him hard, Natsuya acting like a dad, and Nao being a good mom
>learn that he's a one-time movie character only afterwards

So this is what despair feels like. ;_;

He's appearing in the next sequel movie.

Kingdom was the last place where I expected to find such a cute and wholesome pairing.

Is the manga worth it? I watched season 1 and it was surprisingly okay.

The first BL was a shojo you know.

I love shotas but this doesn't seem worth it without Rei, who was the only good part of Free.

>I love shotas
You should take the shotas where you can get them.

They took a huge gamble and it worked.

You have an alien who literally grew feelings just because he fell in love with the MC.

Gotta have a new gen of fujos somewhere.

>implying there won't be some advanced mind-melding at the end
Shindo and zaShunina are on the way there.

Am I the only one getting Yukikaze vibes from this
Like story is quite different, but there are many similar elements

Thumb stroking the face is legitimately my fetish.

I'm not going to a TJ doctor just because I have an ingrown toenail.

>Haru thinken of Rei
Rin, I mean.

I've read that the Medley movies shit focuses on Sousuke and Rin's drama shit though, got enough of that already. Older Asahi and Ikuya in action would be interesting to see though.

I didn't watched the TV series but Rei looks like a qt autist and acted like one in the movie, he seems like a best boy material. I find his scene with Asahi as one of the better ones. I wish they have interacted more; an autist and a baka looks like fun to watch.

Just keep alcohol away from him and it's all good.

He's so cute.

Apparently something big's gonna happen in SB69. New anime maybe?

>best boy is revealed to be canon homo
Has this ever happened before? Mating press doujins when?

I love that his displeased expression in this shot used to be his default face back in the first episodes.
Now his default face is the big eyed one. Love makes one prettier indeed.

The second season was disappointing, the game system became terrible after that major update. Shingan was 2nd in Sanrio character ranking after season 1, they dropped hard the next ranking and the current ranking only has Plasmagica to represent SB69.

They need to do something soon because the game doesn't seem very popular now.

Kill megane
Fuck muscle
Marry Blond

He was just drunk.

>Rom stayed fully clothed all the time

That was disappointing.

Asahi's set to get new scenes in one of the recap films too if that interests you.

So which Moguro did you like better?
Blond

or black?

short blond

Rei is such a great character. I'm sad that he and Nagisa are so unpopular. Best boys by far.

This makes me sad.

Damn, Yellow had it hard

Also here is a White's shota butt

Season 2 where?
Snek is the best boy.

Yes it is. Last ep confirmed homo^2. And has basically a proposal from confused alien overlord.

I hope soon.
I prefer anime's art over the one in the manga

I'll take black, please.

Arcareafact's subplot was shit compared to the game version and the whole season didn't have the first season's spark. Fujos want Rom/Shuuzo as shown how popular the gacha with Amatelast was despite the game was already starting to die when it happened yet they keep blueballing.
the official SB69 homo doujins scanned never

Fuck, to be honest I don't even mind if it's not homo. I just want more Shingan shenanigans.
I redownloaded the game recently and they added a bunch of new songs since I last played so there's that. The room stuff doesn't appeal much to me though.

>the official SB69 homo doujins scanned never
Damn I remember those. Gay as fuck and crazy rare items.

I literally entered the thread to ask about this, feels good.

B& IN KOREA

Black and voiceless please.

are traps gay?

Too straight for me.

Black.
Aza-nii reunion soon please.

Might as well make boys look like boys. Traps are such a copout.

I hope he is okay and won't be in Griffis state when we'll see him again

When he's wearing a skirt he's a girl.